Los Angeles, CA 90041 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Pickerill Creative

We love to capture those moments you want to last forever!

Services:

Engagement Videography
Custom Wedding Albums
Custom Wedding Films

Wedding Photography:
We believe that every wedding is as unique as the people in them. We create a personal and individual experience for every client.

Wedding Videography:
With over 10 years of experience in the film and Television industry we bring a unique approach to your wedding film.

Custom Wedding Albums:

Print and bound in Italy, our albums are guaranteed to give you bragging rights amongst all your friends! Your breathtaking moments laid out flush mounted pages are the pinnacle of class and a treasure you will share with friends and family for years!"

Follow Pickerill Creative on

MG1339Edit

• Videos 4

18 Reviews for Pickerill Creative

Lisa · Married on 07/15/2012

I truly believe that there is no better wedding photographer than Luke Pickerill at Pickerill Creative. Trust me, I am VERY picky about pictures and felt that photography was the most important financial investment of the entire wedding…and I couldn't be happier with my decision to hire Pickerill Creative. Luke photographed our engagement session, bridal session, and wedding and did so many little things to make us feel special along the way.

First, he drove down to San Diego from Los Angeles (free of charge) so we could do our engagement shoot where my husband and I went to college. The photos were amazing and we used one of them for our save-the-dates, which Pickerill Creative custom designed and made for us! He also gave us a few "Brag Books," which are little accordion-like picture books to show friends and family our engagement photos. We also had our guestbook made from engagement pictures so that guests could look through the album as they signed it at the wedding - a great idea, and the quality of the book was superb. Luke even gave us a giant portrait from our engagement to display at the wedding, and it's now a beautiful work of art in our home.

Included in Pickerill Creative's amazing package was a bridal session as well, which is basically a glamour shoot for the bride only. I was a little nervous at first to be photographed by myself, but Luke made me feel so comfortable right away with constant positive feedback and affirmation. The photos were beautiful, and I was able to pick and share my favorites through an easy website. And, he never posted any pictures to his blog or Facebook unless they were my favorites. If you love to post or print your own photos, I would definitely recommend getting the CD of images, as Luke gives you complete copyright privileges along with it.

Another great thing about working with Pickerill Creative was communication. Luke always responded to my emails and was truly a JOY to work with. On the day of the wedding, he and his team really went above and beyond to capture each moment without being obtrusive or pushy. He is artistic, easygoing, creative, generous, hardworking, and dedicated to giving his clients the BEST. He really listened to me and THAT is a rarity. The turnaround was super fast and the photos are absolutely breathtaking. We truly couldn't be happier with our wedding photos and with our overall photography experience. We didn't know Luke before we hired him, and now I will never hire another photographer other than Pickerill Creative. Thank you for the precious memories that will last a lifetime thanks to you! -Lisa Leyda Petersen (lmleyda@gmail.com)

Dessire · Married on 06/23/2012

Pickerill Creative truly made our wedding experience unforgettable. Luke is an artist who is truly passionate about his work and is dedicated to capturing all the special moments of your wedding day. He is extremely professional, experienced, and talented. Luke took our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. He made us feel very comfortable right from the beginning of working together with him. He has great energy and is very enthusiastic in his approach when taking pictures. He also has a very professional and equally talented team working behind him. We received our wedding album in a very timely manner. The quality of the album and pics were truly amazing. Stunning. Please consider Pickerill Creative when looking for an event photographer. You will not be disappointed. He and his team will capture all of the special moments of your beautiful day.

Carissa · Married on 05/27/2012

Pickerill Creative was amazing! Martinique was our Day of Coordinator and was one of the best investments for the wedding. She was warm, friendly yet professional and on top of everything. I know I was able to truly enjoy my special day because I knew she was in charge and would make sure everything went smoothly. We also ordered our video from Pickerill Creative, which was another great decision. I initially didn't want to spend the money on a video, but when I saw the amazing work Luke did, I was relieved we got it anyway! It was beautiful, personal, and tastefully done. Such a great way to remember our day, since it flew by so fast! I can't say thank you enough to Pickerill Creative for your OUTSTANDING work and service!

Pickerill Creative FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Images by Eduardo Suastegui
    Images by Eduardo Suastegui Wedding Photographers

Luke Pickerill is a wonderful person and photographer. He will be fantastic to work with at a personal level, and his level of expertise and masterful use of lighting will yield amazing, evocative images. When you hire Luke, rest assured you are acquiring the services of someone in full control of his craft and artistry.