Temperance, MI 48182 Map · Phone number

About Photos by Yvonne

Photos by Yvonne is built on the principles of taking quality photographs while providing a fun, comfortable and reliable service.

My diversified photographic style continues to grow by following trends, improving my standards, and listening to my customer. My unique service has established my place in this industry which allows me to make a distinctive and substantial impact for my clients.

I want your Wedding to be FUN, relaxed, and comfortable. This goes a long way toward capturing the most natural and beautiful memories! I firmly believe that my awesome personality as your photographer will make all the difference in your special day!

I combine a Photo-Journalistic & Lifestyle Portraits approach with the Traditional posed shots to capture not only the images YOU want, but the spirit of YOUR Wedding Day~

Once I put down both of my cameras there is still A LOT of work to be done. Although all portraits will be taken in Color; Black & White and Sepia as well as other unique artistic conversions are also applied. I am a Graphic Designer and Photographer rolled into One Dynamic Artist - this is where FORM MEETS FUNCTION. I choose the very best images and apply several techniques from my digital darkroom to your photos. These techniques are hand crafted and detail oriented, the Result: beautiful portraits that capture your memories that are also TIMELESS PIECES OF ART your family will treasure as wonderful heirlooms by your children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.

I live in Temperance, MI and cover on location sessions in Southeast Michigan and Northwest Ohio. I am available in Detroit, Birmingham, Troy, Royal Oak, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Dearborn, Westland, Plymouth, Canton, Taylor, Southgate, Trenton, Monroe, Rockwood, Riverview, Adrian, Blissfield, Lambertville, Temperance, Dundee, Ann Arbor, Brighton, Saline, Pinckney, Newport, New Boston, Ida, Tecumseh, Toledo, Sylvania, Oregon, Maumee, Fremont, Perrysburg, Grand Rapids, Bowling Green and other surrounding areas.

All Weddings come with a complimentary online Gallery for you to share with family and friends, order prints and you can even post them on social media websites.

Our wedding collections start at $2,000 and includes full coverage of your wedding and more. We would love to meet with you to discuss the details of your wedding day and how our collections can perfectly fit your wedding.

Follow Photos by Yvonne on

0109b9d6f2c36779 1447856125578 photos by yvonne 336
afzal shakeel 207

4 Reviews for Photos by Yvonne

LaShonda · Married on 06/09/2012

Yvonne is an excellent photographer. Her work speaks for itself. She was very easy to work with and really enjoys her job. She went above and beyond on my wedding day. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 02/01/2013

Chrissy · Married on 05/11/2012

Yvonne did a great job capturing our wedding day! For our engagement session, Yvonne even incorporated our children in our pictures, which were great as well. Highly recommended and totally worth every penny!! Thanks again Yvonne!!

Sent on 08/20/2012

Jody · Married on 05/05/2012

We absolutely love our wedding photos!! Yvonne was absolutely wonderful to work with. She was very professional, yet very personable. We had a last minute location change & she handled it with total ease! She captured every last detail of our wedding & we love how she caught those special moments without feeling like we were having our picture taken. Her work speaks for itself. We will cherish these beautiful pictures for years to come!
    Josh & Jody Light

Sent on 05/19/2012

Photos by Yvonne FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Flush Mount
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Matted Prints
    Save the Date

• Belle Amour Bridal
    Belle Amour Bridal Wedding Dresses

Yvonne is as amazing as she is sweet! We adore her. She goes above and beyond on everything she does! Amazing pics always!

• Krafty Travel
    Krafty Travel Travel Agents

Yvonne has a really beautiful talent. Her studio and grounds are really amazing and the photos she creates are amazing. She has put her degree in fine arts to good use!

• Your Big Day Weddings & Events
    Your Big Day Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

Photos by Yvonne is a professional, talented wedding photography agency. I highly recommend that couples trust their wedding day photos to Yvonne!

• Temperance, 48182 See on map