14650 Saddlebrook Ct., Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number

About Krafty Travel

All you need is love, and a GREAT TRAVEL AGENT!

As a romance and milestone event travel advisor specializing in Europe, Caribbean, Mexico and Alaska, my focus is on romance travel. I love working with couples for their honeymoon or anniversary trips. Their enthusiasm and love for each other is contagious!

• Romance travel, honeymoons and destination weddings
  • Mileston events, special birthdays and anniversaries
  • Multigeneration and family travel

I create strong relationships with my clients early on. My goal is to offer travel advice and assistance that grows with you. Working on your honeymoon is just the beginning. Milestone events naturally follow. I want to be there to assist you for your first anniversary, your babymoon, 10th anniversary, 50th birthday party and more!

Great service and an experience that fosters trust with my clients is a must. Your travel experience means as much to me as it does to you. Just like for my own family, I pride myself on excellent customer service that is genuine and from the heart.

Planning great travel experiences is my promise. You will benefit from my focus on education in the tourism industry. To be your travel agent means that I am always working on learning new destinations, reading the current travel trends, reviewing the latest packages and travel promotions, attending travel trade shows and attaining travel supplier accreditations. My contacts in the travel industry through my host agency and consortia memberships give me direct access to the top travel suppliers. I work with the best so that I can give my clients the best!

Let's get started! Contact Sarah at 419-386-0425, or email sarah.krafty@kraftytravel.com.

My credentials:

Certified Travel Associate with The Travel Institute, Accredited Cruise Counselor with the Cruise Lines International Association, Certified Sandals Specialist and Certified WeddingMoons Specialist with Sandals and Beaches resorts, MasterAgent with AMResorts. Member of ASTA, (American Society of Travel Agents) and Perrysburg Area Chamber of Commerce.

Follow Krafty Travel on

mexicodec2013 322
mexicodec2013 087
mexicodec2013 081
Krafty Travel
a beautiful table set for a beautiful wedding r
sandals fam aug2013 221
mexicodec2013 201
mexicodec2013 256
sandals fam aug2013 167
Krafty Travel
another beautiful room butler suite
jtb fam oct2013 055
sandals fam aug2013 173
sandals fam aug2013 208
sandals montego bay
Krafty Travel
gorgeous day for a catamaran ride
jtb fam oct2013 319
mexicodec2013 048
mexicodec2013 057

26 Reviews for Krafty Travel

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Sarah was amazibg to work with and provided us with all the information we needed and helped us book the perfect honeymoon!

Jamie · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah with Krafty Travel is amazing! She is very professional, yet personable. She was flexible and accommodating, providing us with all of the necessary information to plan our trip including locations, resorts, air and ground transportation. We would highly recommend Krafty Travel and will be utilizing them again for future travel!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Krafty Travel's reply:

Jamie, thanks so much for your kind review. I am glad you were happy with my services and had such a wonderful wedding experience. Please keep in touch!

Jacob · Married on 10/28/2017

Sarah was wonderful to work with and we will definitely be using Krafty Travels for our next amazing vacation. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you Jacob! You were both wonderful to work with. Best wishes for many happy years ahead!

Krafty Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Caribbean, Dominican Republic, Mexico, North America, West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• JH Photography
    JH Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah Krafty is an amazing agent to work with and is so careful about all the details for her clients so that they can travel worry-free!

• 14650 Saddlebrook Ct. Perrysburg, OH 43551 See on map