Krafty Travel

Rossford, OH View map

The most special moments in your life deserve a celebration. Travel is the best way to mark any milestone, whether you are planning your destination wedding or a multi-generational trip for your 60th anniversary.

I specialize in:

• Creating personalized itineraries for groups focusing on the milestones in your life. I love working with couples for their destination weddings. I help couples plan, prepare and gather their guests with websites, planning tools and supplier relationships that take away stress and leave room for all of the fun. For birthdays, bucket lists and special events, there is no better way to travel than with a group of family and friends.
  • Booking all-inclusive resort trips to Mexico and the Caribbean. I love recommending resorts to couples and groups who want to immerse themselves in each or their celebration. In addition, I visit the Caribbean several times every year in order to explore new properties and provide my clients with the best recommendations.
  • Building custom European tours. I have completed training with Globus and Monograms, allowing me to create expert itineraries so you can experience of your bucket list destinations with guided group experiences.

Great service and an experience that fosters trust with my clients is a must. Your travel experience means as much to me as it does to you. Just like for my own family, I pride myself on excellent customer service that is genuine and from the heart. I work with the best so that I can give you the best!

• Certified Travel Associate with The Travel Institute
  • Accredited Cruise Counselor with the Cruise Lines International Association
  • IATAN Accredited
  • Member of American Society of Travel Agents
  • Destination certifications and continued education
  • Frequent supplier training and event attendance
  • Attendance at industry trade shows and conferences

Milestone moments only happen once in your lifetime, so take the time to celebrate them with the people you love the most. Contact me today in order to begin planning your vacation, which is sure to be filled with romance, adventure and millions of memories.

Let's get started! Visit www.getmetothebeachontime.com/dw

• Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Dominican Republic
Mexico
North America
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    Jeremy C. Married on 05/21/2022

Honeymoon Trip

Sarah did an excellent job booking our honeymoon. Everything was planned out so well and went so much smoother because of her. From the rental cars, to resorts, to activities, the peace of mind was worth the price alone.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you both. I am so happy you enjoyed your honeymoon and that everything went well. Please keep in touch. Best wishes as a newly married couple!

Thanks again,
    Sarah Krafty
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/26/2019

Effortless Honeymoon to Italy

Sarah was the perfect solution to all of our dream honeymoon planning needs! We were very busy planning a wedding, but knew in our hearts we wanted to go to Europe for the first time and cross off our bucket list item of visitng Italy. Sarah was able to create a trip within our budget, line up the perfect itinerary that had the right mix of free time and experiences, and even met with us to calm our nerves a week before we took off for the trip of a lifetime. Sarah was easy to reach, made herself available at all times, made everything work within our budget, made sure we felt comfortable throughout the process, and provided us with plenty of recommendations for our trip in advance (we read her entire packet of information front to back multiple times!). This was our first time ever working with a travel agent, and it definitely won't be our last... but we'll only want to use Sarah! I highly recommend Krafty Travel for all our destination needs!
    Eric Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Sarah was very pleasant to work with. She had everything organized properly for our transport and activities. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone traveling to Europe!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind review and the opportunity to work with you both. Best wishes in your new life together. Please keep in touch.
    Sarah Krafty
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

JH Photography JH Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah Krafty is an amazing agent to work with and is so careful about all the details for her clients so that they can travel worry-free!

225 Riverview Pl Rossford, OH, 43460
4193860425

Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm Others by appointment
Location of (Krafty Travel)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding