14650 Saddlebrook Ct., Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number

About Krafty Travel

All you need is love, and a GREAT TRAVEL AGENT!

As a romance and milestone event travel advisor specializing in Europe, Caribbean, Mexico and Alaska, my focus is on romance travel. I love working with couples for their honeymoon or anniversary trips. Their enthusiasm and love for each other is contagious!

• Romance travel, honeymoons and destination weddings
  • Mileston events, special birthdays and anniversaries
  • Multigeneration and family travel

I create strong relationships with my clients early on. My goal is to offer travel advice and assistance that grows with you. Working on your honeymoon is just the beginning. Milestone events naturally follow. I want to be there to assist you for your first anniversary, your babymoon, 10th anniversary, 50th birthday party and more!

Great service and an experience that fosters trust with my clients is a must. Your travel experience means as much to me as it does to you. Just like for my own family, I pride myself on excellent customer service that is genuine and from the heart.

Planning great travel experiences is my promise. You will benefit from my focus on education in the tourism industry. To be your travel agent means that I am always working on learning new destinations, reading the current travel trends, reviewing the latest packages and travel promotions, attending travel trade shows and attaining travel supplier accreditations. My contacts in the travel industry through my host agency and consortia memberships give me direct access to the top travel suppliers. I work with the best so that I can give my clients the best!

Let's get started! Contact Sarah at 419-386-0425, or email sarah.krafty@kraftytravel.com.

My credentials:

Certified Travel Associate with The Travel Institute, Accredited Cruise Counselor with the Cruise Lines International Association, Certified Sandals Specialist and Certified WeddingMoons Specialist with Sandals and Beaches resorts, MasterAgent with AMResorts. Member of ASTA, (American Society of Travel Agents) and Perrysburg Area Chamber of Commerce.

Follow Krafty Travel on

mexicodec2013 322
mexicodec2013 087
mexicodec2013 081
Krafty Travel
a beautiful table set for a beautiful wedding r
sandals fam aug2013 221
mexicodec2013 201
mexicodec2013 256
sandals fam aug2013 167
Krafty Travel
another beautiful room butler suite
jtb fam oct2013 055
sandals fam aug2013 173
sandals fam aug2013 208
sandals montego bay
Krafty Travel
gorgeous day for a catamaran ride
jtb fam oct2013 319
mexicodec2013 048

28 Reviews for Krafty Travel

Eric · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Sarah was very pleasant to work with. She had everything organized properly for our transport and activities. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone traveling to Europe!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind review and the opportunity to work with you both. Best wishes in your new life together. Please keep in touch.
    Sarah Krafty
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/26/2019

Effortless Honeymoon to Italy

Sarah was the perfect solution to all of our dream honeymoon planning needs! We were very busy planning a wedding, but knew in our hearts we wanted to go to Europe for the first time and cross off our bucket list item of visitng Italy. Sarah was able to create a trip within our budget, line up the perfect itinerary that had the right mix of free time and experiences, and even met with us to calm our nerves a week before we took off for the trip of a lifetime. Sarah was easy to reach, made herself available at all times, made everything work within our budget, made sure we felt comfortable throughout the process, and provided us with plenty of recommendations for our trip in advance (we read her entire packet of information front to back multiple times!). This was our first time ever working with a travel agent, and it definitely won't be our last... but we'll only want to use Sarah! I highly recommend Krafty Travel for all our destination needs!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Taylor · Married on 11/04/2017

Sarah was amazibg to work with and provided us with all the information we needed and helped us book the perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy that you were pleased with my services and everything went well. Best wishes and please keep in touch!

Krafty Travel FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Caribbean
    Dominican Republic
    Mexico
    North America
    West Europe
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Travel Insurance

• JH Photography Wedding Photographers

Sarah Krafty is an amazing agent to work with and is so careful about all the details for her clients so that they can travel worry-free!

• 14650 Saddlebrook Ct. Perrysburg, 43551 See on map
    4193860425 (Phone number)
    4198780522 (Fax Number)
    Monday through Friday 9:30 am - 5:30 pm Others by appointment
    Location of (Krafty Travel)