11215 County Road J, Delta, OH 43515 Map · Phone number · Visit website
1 review
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Deals 1

About Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning

Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning is a travel consultant business based out of Delta, Ohio, but we work with couples from all over. We specialize in all things travel, especially when it comes to wedding travel; honeymoons, destination weddings, travel plans for out-of-town guests, anniversary trips, and more!

I believe that everything about your wedding and honeymoon should be an amazing experience, so I take the stress out of planning all the travel details. I am your one-stop-shop for everything travel. I can help you decide on a budget, a location, activities, hotels, transportation, flights, EVERYTHING! Plus you can relax and know that I have everything covered.

Using a Travel Agent is more important in now than it has ever been before. I take the time to ensure that your travel plans are protected in case of emergency, and handle any changes that might occur. All at no extra cost to you! The top reasons to use Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning include:

• 100% customized trip to what YOU want to do! No "one size fits all" packages here.
  • Personal Customer Service.
  • Expert advice and help.
  • Save Time and Stress.
  • Get more value and access to more discounts.
  • More time to enjoy your vacation- I plan EVERY DETAIL and you can relax!

I take the time to really get to know you and learn about your travel needs and honeymoon goals. I want to become a friend and a partner in traveling journey. No detail is to small, and I will be there every step of the way. I hope to amaze you with each trip, and start a relationship that will lead to many vacations in the future!

I am a travel EXPERT, and I love everything travel. I keep up on all the latest news, exciting destinations, and am constantly getting more education and training. Just a few of my certifications include:

• Careers on Vacation
  • Dominican Republic Specialist
  • Travel Alaska Certified Expert
  • Inspired By Iceland Specialist
  • And Many More!!

Message and let's schedule your free travel consultation today!

You can learn more about Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning here: www.explore-dream-discover-travel.com

Follow Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning on
logo 2 51 1942983 159768855885250
Can you imagine swimming here?
Ready to relax on the beach?
Ready to relax on the beach?
Fun in Iceland!
Fun in Iceland!
Amazing Icelandic Waterfalls!
Amazing Icelandic Waterfalls!
The Milky Way at Zion N.P.
The Milky Way at Zion N.P.
Canyonlands NP
Canyonlands NP
logo 2 51 1942983 159768855885250

Photos 8 Photos
Videos 1 Video

1 Reviews for Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning

Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in?
    Cruises
    Destination Weddings
    Family Trips
    Group Travel / Tours
    Honeymoons
    Luxury Trips
    Romantic Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in?
    Alaska
    Caribbean
    Central America
    Dominican Republic
    Hawaii
    Mexico
    North America
    South America
  • What travel services do you provide?
    Emergency Assistance
    Travel Insurance

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning 1
    Complimentary Travel Consultation

Schedule your Complimentary Travel Consulttion with Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning!

We will have a phone call, zoom meeting or cup of coffee to discuss your travel needs.

This is a time for me to get to know you and your goals. We will discuss (or create) a budget, and discuss locations and activities that you have always dreamed of doing.

After the meeting, I will get to work to create the perfect vacation for you!

No risk, 100% free consultation! Contact me today to schedule your Travel Consultation!

• 11215 County Road J Delta, OH, 43515 See on map
    4199664520 (Phone number)
    Always open to help!
    Location of (Explore Dream Discover Travel Planning)