Travelmation-Katie Lynn Reynolds

Sylvania, OH View map Visit website

Travelmation-Katie Lynn Reynolds is a travel agency in Sylvania, Ohio, that provides packages for honeymoons and destination weddings. Katie has always had a passion for traveling and works to give each couple a joyful experience from beginning to end. She has worked with hundreds of clients and customizes each service to match their unique vision.

Travelmation-Katie Lynn Reynolds specializes in various destinations, including Europe, Alaska, the Dominican Republic, and the Pacific Islands. As a group specialist, Katie makes sure couples and their guests have a safe, organized itinerary for their wedding weekend. Travel insurance and emergency assistance are also available to give you peace of mind on your romantic voyage. Some of their additional services include:

• Disney vacations
  • Luxury cruises
  • All-inclusive international vacations
  • Woman-owned

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
Mexico
North America
Pacific Islands
West Europe

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance

Kayla S. Married on 10/02/2021

Such a breeze!

Katie made my life so much easier for our trip to Philly! I spontaneously decided to book the trip but had no clue where I was staying, all I knew was that I did not want to stay at a basic Holiday Inn or a hotel I鈥檝e stayed at before. Katie found the cutest hotel and it was so modern which is exactly what I asked for! She found it within my budget, right in a perfect spot close to restaurants, shops, and the stadium. She鈥檚 simply the best! 馃グ
    Nichole D. Married on 09/12/2021

Absolutely perfect!

I traveled with my 4 year old son, to Universal Studios in Florida recently and was so nervous! I鈥檓 scared of flying and didn鈥檛 know how it would go. Honestly Katie Lynn Reynolds made it so easy and seamless!! She was there to answer any questions I had, reassured me that I was going to be ok, and honestly made it one of the most memorable experiences! She picked everything for us and it was perfect! I can鈥檛 wait to continue booking future vacations with Katie. She鈥檚 become a friend, which I truly appreciate! Thank you Katie!!!!

Deals

Travelmation-Katie Lynn Reynolds 1
Gift

Honeymoon clients recieve a FREE gift from me at their resort stay.

*minimum booking required.

2708 Buckhorn Drive Sylvania, OH, 43560
419-504-5990
Location of (Travelmation-Katie Lynn Reynolds)

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding