517 W 7th Street, Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Luckybird Photography

EVERY COUPLE HAS A LOVE STORY. LET ME TELL YOURS.

I am dedicated to not just giving you epic wedding photography, but also to providing a personalized, stress-free, one-on-one experience from start to finish. I will help you from planning the engagement session to creating a wedding day timeline. I specialize in wedding photography (and have been photographing weddings for 9 years!), so engagements and weddings are all I do. What that means for you is I pour my heart and soul into your day.

With me, you’re not going to miss your entire wedding day just to get the photos you have been dreaming of. I’ll partner with you to make sure you’re not missing the fun. When you’re looking back on your album years down the road, I don’t want you to see the memories that you missed because you were swept away yet again for more posed photos. I’m here to help take the stress away so you don’t have to sacrifice your time on the wedding day to get the photos you’ve been pining over.

When we work together, I will:

• Create a timeline: You won’t have to sacrifice your own enjoyment because you were constantly being pulled away to pose for photos.
  • Provide you with photos you want: I’ll ensure you get the maximum amount of time with family and friends so you can dance the night away.
  • Design an album you’ll never grow tired of: Because your priorities are what matter and I am not showing up on your wedding day to photograph what I think you want, what’s in your album reflects the photos YOU valued.

Wedding collections start at $2900 with most couples spending between $3400-$3900 for their ideal wedding coverage. Let's chat today!

Follow Luckybird Photography on

Luckybird Photography 7
  • Abby

Abby · Getting married on 10/03/2020

Lindsay is the best!

Our experience so far with Lindsay from Luckybird has been absolutely phenomenal! She was the first vendor we booked for our wedding next fall after we decided on our venue, and we knew after our very first intro call with her that she would be perfect! She really tried to get to know us and figure out what was important to us for our wedding and has been extremely helpful with the rest of our planning. She has responded super quickly to every email and call and even gave us a list of other vendors she recommends. Having Lindsay as our photographer was the easiest decision we’ve made in our wedding planning and are so thankful we did!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Luckybird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Abby! I am truly so excited for your wedding day and this review was such a nice surprise! Can’t wait for the months to come!

Kari Bechstein · Getting married on 09/15/2019

Awesome wedding photographer!

We LOVED having Luckybird Photography as our wedding photographer. The whole process, from our engagement shoot, to wedding day was so easy and Lindsay was awesome to work with. She is a true professional and it shows in her work. We had all of our questions answered promptly and Lindsay went above and beyond to help coordinate with other vendors, ensure our timeline was sufficient and to make sure we were happy with our day! I would recommend Lindsay to any couple who is looking to have quality, lasting memories to look back on for lifetimes to come!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Luckybird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Kari! You two had such a unique and beautiful day and I was so happy to be a part of it. Thanks for choosing me ❤️

Rebecca Castilleja · Married on 12/15/2018

Best Decision We Made!

I highly recommend Luckybird Photography. Lindsay did such an excellent job from start to finish. I'm so thankful for all the advice I received from her. Any questions I had she helped answer even if it had nothing to do with the pictures. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Luckybird Photography 8

Luckybird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! You and Mark were wonderful to work with and I loved your holiday wedding, it was so beautiful!

Luckybird Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Luckybird Photography 1
    Military Discount

We always take a $100 off a collection for current or former military!

• Beauty By Billie Jo
    Beauty By Billie Jo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lindsay is such an amazing photographer! As a professional makeup artist I have worked with many photographers and she’s at the top! Lindsay takes her job very seriously and will do what it takes to make your pictures the best. She is super professional and extremely talented. You won’t be disappointed hiring Luckybird Photography!

• Nazareth Hall
    Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

Luckybird photography is always at the top of our list when we refer photographers to clients! She is such a great professional who truly knows how to capture the perfect moments. It's always a joy having her around and we get excited any time a client mentions that Luckybird is their photographer!

• LCN Events
    LCN Events Wedding Planners

Your wedding is one of the most special moments you will experience with your partner- creating memories that will last a lifetime. Photos speak 1,000 words; the words you may not be able to express on such an emotional day. You should have photos that truly capture your love and express those words in a simple snapshot. When you work with Lindsay at Luckybird Photography, you will get just that! Not even the smallest detail will go unnoticed. If you're looking for a photographer who will connect with you personally, look no further! I highly recommend Luckybird Photography to tell the story of your love through her vibrant photos and quality work.

• 517 W 7th Street Perrysburg, OH, 43551 See on map
    (419) 777-6555 (Phone number)
    Weddings & consultations by appointment only