517 W 7th Street, Perrysburg, OH 43551 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 3
  • Deals 1

About Luckybird Photography

Nothing in my life has stirred me more than when I began to photograph weddings, which is why I have been doing this for over 10 years and photographed over 300 weddings!

Weddings are my absolute passion. Throughout our time together, I’ll dive deeper and learn your wants, your love story, and your wedding dreams so that I can provide you with images that look and feel like “you”. I’ll show up knowing your wants, needs, and priorities to guarantee that I am showing up in the most authentic way possible and capturing the things you care most about!

My philosophy for taking photos is the same as my philosophy for everything I do for my couples: I’m a guide, not a director. I’m not going to tell you exactly what to do. This is your day, and things should be exactly how you envision them. So I’m not going to put you in a pose that you feel uncomfortable in. And I’m not going to tell you that you absolutely have to do a first look. This is about you and what you want.

Your wedding should feel like a natural extension of the two of you, not forced. I believe that your photos should look the same way. So I’ll guide you to interact, to get comfortable in whatever way feels right to you, to move, and to enjoy one another.

A Luckybird wedding is an average investment of $4500 with pricing starting at $3200. For availability and to schedule a free consultation, please visit https://luckybirdphoto.com/contact/.

Follow Luckybird Photography on

62 Reviews for Luckybird Photography

• Christine

Christine · Getting married on 07/03/2021

110% recommend!

Hiring Lindsay was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is extremely talented, helpful, knowledgeable, fun, friendly, professional, and so much more! She helped us with every detail including creating a timeline and recommendations. She also emails and posts helpful tips and tricks for the stage you are at in planning. We had a series of unfortunate things happen this year: some Covid related, some not. Lindsay was very understanding and helpful every step of the way. We ended up having a small ceremony this year and will be having a re-do ceremony and reception next year. The photos she took are absolutely gorgeous and we got so many compliments. We can’t wait to work with her again next year! I have learned this year with the pandemic that it is extremely important that you hire good vendors and we are very grateful that we chose Lindsay. Definitely check her out!!

Sent on 08/13/2020

Luckybird Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Christine! I’m so glad the day could still happen, even though it was so different than planned. Can’t wait to celebrate again next year!
  • Evan

Evan Soto · Getting married on 05/10/2021

She was simmpllyyyy the BEST

I never had any doubt when my (now) wife and I decided to choose Lindsay as our engagement and wedding photographer. I've known Lindsay since high school, but do not let that lead to any assumptions that this will be a biased review. We honestly didn't use budget as a deciding factor at all, but I will say that Lindsay did work with us in certain aspects of packages offered. To us, we didn't want to ever look back at any of our photos with frustration because we cut any corners. Choosing Lindsay reaffirmed that we were not cutting any corners upon our initial conversation and session with her. Communication is key, and it was never lacking throughout our experience. Lindsay is truly a professional, our photos are FREAKING amazing, and she was more than accommodating to our needs. Do you and your special someone a solid, hire an amazing wedding photographer, contact Luckybird and let Lindsay take care of you. I wouldn't recommend anyone else.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Luckybird Photography's reply:

Thanks so much, Evan! It was so nice to document your day and such an honor! I wish you two the very best!
  • Alexandria

Alexandria Digby · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Everything a photographer should be and more!

Choosing Lindsay to be our photographer was one of the best decisions I we made! Our engagement photos were phenomenal, she was so helpful in planning the timeline, and she was so great on the day of the wedding ... and the final results are just

Sent on 10/15/2019

Luckybird Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Lexie! Your day was so fun despite the rain and we just loved being a part of all of it. It was so beautiful! I wish you guys many years of happiness together!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Luckybird Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3200
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4900
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Boudoir Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

3 Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Luckybird Photography 1
    Military Discount

We always take a $100 off a collection for current or former military!

• Beauty By Billie Jo Wedding Hair & Makeup

Lindsay is such an amazing photographer! As a professional makeup artist I have worked with many photographers and she’s at the top! Lindsay takes her job very seriously and will do what it takes to make your pictures the best. She is super professional and extremely talented. You won’t be disappointed hiring Luckybird Photography!

• Nazareth Hall Historic Weddings

Luckybird photography is always at the top of our list when we refer photographers to clients! She is such a great professional who truly knows how to capture the perfect moments. It's always a joy having her around and we get excited any time a client mentions that Luckybird is their photographer!

• LCN Events Wedding Planners

Your wedding is one of the most special moments you will experience with your partner- creating memories that will last a lifetime. Photos speak 1,000 words; the words you may not be able to express on such an emotional day. You should have photos that truly capture your love and express those words in a simple snapshot. When you work with Lindsay at Luckybird Photography, you will get just that! Not even the smallest detail will go unnoticed. If you're looking for a photographer who will connect with you personally, look no further! I highly recommend Luckybird Photography to tell the story of your love through her vibrant photos and quality work.

• 517 W 7th Street Perrysburg, OH, 43551 See on map
    (419) 777-6555 (Phone number)
    Weddings & consultations by appointment only
    Location of (Luckybird Photography)

Luckybird Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Luckybird Photography include in the starting price?

Luckybird Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Luckybird Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Luckybird Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • High-Res Images
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Luckybird Photography offer?

Luckybird Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Vintage

What photography services does Luckybird Photography offer?

Luckybird Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Luckybird Photography offer for wedding events?

Luckybird Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Canvas
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Luckybird Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Luckybird Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Luckybird Photography offer?

Luckybird Photography currently offers 1 discount promotion for wedding services.