JEM Photography

Sylvania, OH View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Welp...here we are...2022! All the life that led me to this spot and I'm so thankful to be here. I believe that words matter, that life is fleeting and that love is worth it. If you don't mind, I'd like to share a few personal things with you since you stopped by.

I might not be a perfectionist, but I am in tune with catching emotion, love and the small things that mean so much to you. I'm more concerned about the joy than the name brand of your shoes. I am more wanting a stress free day than I am of you feeling pressure of a checklist. So whether it's an old historic church, or a willow tree...hair pinned up or loosely blowing in the wind...I'm all about feeling the feels than I am about a certain box to put your wedding in.

I used to care much more about certain 'things' but my perspective is different now. I have loved and lost my husband to a terminal illness and life to me is more about what I can give than what I can get. I am the lucky one to have known and felt great love and I know that now. I am grateful that I am able to provide for my daughter doing what I LOVE to do. I am in disbelief at times that people pay me to do something that I consider a gift.

I am so much more than a photographer, a mother and friend. I am hoping we can connect and I can be a part of your day, capturing what matters to YOU! And I will say this, in 5 years, 10 years, 25 years...when you look back on your wedding day, I hope that you got everything you wanted and MORE.

Sidenotes and randomness

-I love the color yellow, bright lipstick, and all sorts of flowers but my favorite flower is a poppy.

-I love all wine, but prefer red wine unless it's a hot summer day, then I love a glass of white.

-Lake Michigan is my favorite place to go to relax, reminice and just 'be'

-I love to tent camp

-I'm starting to learn about stocks and to be honest it's fun. I always thought of it as something I would never understand but I'm getting the hang of it.

-Currently my favorite quote is, ''Being fully human is not about feeling happy. It's about feeling everything,"

I'd love to hear more about you and your wedding day!

xoxo Emy

JEM Photography captures your photos using contemporary and photojournalistic techniques, and uses simple edits to create absolutely beautiful and timeless photos that will last you a lifetime. This team is great for capturing your wedding and engagement photos, and can also provide the following services:

• Additional hours
  • High-resolution images
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • Second shooter
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Canvas
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Callie
    Callie C. Married on 07/18/2020

Amazing Wedding Photos!

JEM (Jennifer) has done my family photos for years, so when it came to picking a wedding photographer, she was my first choice no question!! And my goodness did she out do herself! It might have been the HOTTEST day in July and Jen ran around to capture all the photos- from where the guys were getting ready to the Bridal Cottage she didn’t miss a moment. The ceremony angels and shots were stunning. I honestly can’t believe she was one person and she got the all these amazing shots! I love her artistic eye and that she was on board to shoot somewhat non traditional wedding photos. When we got our photos back I was in love!!! Reliving my best day through the lens of her camera was perfect. On top of all of that, Jen (and Emily) are two of the kindest, sweetest women to work with. They are flexible, organized, on time, and reasonably priced. I would HIGHLY recommend JEM Photography for your wedding!!
  • Allison
    Allison A. Married on 06/20/2020

Fantastic experience!

Emy is beyond fantastic! Our pictures we've received so far are amazing. I'm obsessed with them! She called us before the wedding day to figure out what pictures we had to get. And she was totally on board with other things we wanted to do as well. So incredibly easy to work with, fun, amazing personality, and we clicked with her the moment we met! I knew our wedding day was in good hands after our initial meeting. We will definitely be working with her for future photos sessions as well. My husband and I and all of our guests loved her!
    Shelby Married on 07/21/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I couldn’t be happier with picking Jem (Emy) to do my wedding! She is so personable and makes taking pictures so enjoyable! She did our engagement pictures and that turned out absolutely amazing! Everyone comments how much they love them! Of my wedding pictures I have only seen a few and I am overly obsessed with them! The way she captures her pictures makes me so excited to see the rest of our pictures! Thank you Emy for capturing our wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive

5758 N Main St. #8 Sylvania, OH, 43560
4194104974

By appointment
Location of (JEM Photography)

JEM Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does JEM Photography include in the starting price?

JEM Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does JEM Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

JEM Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does JEM Photography offer?

JEM Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does JEM Photography offer?

JEM Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter

What photography materials does JEM Photography offer for wedding events?

JEM Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend JEM Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

JEM Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does JEM Photography offer?

JEM Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding