Shaytionery Designs

Bowling Green, OH Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Located in Ohio, Shaytionery Designs creates stunning paper goods for weddings. Owner Shayna Looney specializes in designing custom graphics that add a personal touch of your creative wedding stationery. A talented artist with a background in events she works with couples to capture their style in each piece she creates.

Shay’s commitment to couture stationery has seen her serve many happy couples. Shaytionery Designs offers a range of products that can be customized as to-be-weds wishes. These include menus, seating charts, invitations, and welcome signs, and more. For those who would like to add a truly special touch to their big day’s decor, she also offers custom watercolor designs.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Nicole D. Married on 10/02/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Shayna was recommended to me through a friend that was also getting married. I am so happy that I found her! From the first email all the way until after the wedding Shayna was able to help make my vision come alive. She took my ideas and made them better than I could have thought. She also went above and beyond when one of my wedding day signs got lost in the mail. I could not recommend her enough!
    Marie H. Married on 09/25/2021

Shayna Is The Best!

Shayna is truly the best to work with for any stationery needs and we were very lucky to work with her for all stationery and print items for our wedding. We were able to provide her with a few ideas for our vision and she captured exactly what we were looking for. Shayna is very responsive, understanding, a breeze to work with and just a fantastic individual. Can't wait to work with her again in the future!

Shaytionery Designs's reply:

Marie, I wish we could do your day all over again! It was truly so much fun to work with you and Daniel & I can't wait to photos! Thank you so much for the kind review & wishing you the best! Missing our emails already.
  • illustration stars

· Wedding Planners
Bailey Toot Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 4 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

Other vendors in Toledo for your wedding