Shaytionery Designs Reviews

5 Reviews for Shaytionery Designs

• Nikki

Nikki Wolfe · Getting married on 09/02/2021

Great Attention to detail & Turn Around Time

Shayna Did an amazing job of creating several branding pieces for my business. I gave her some rough ideas of what I was envisioning and she came up with some wonderful options. She was very easy to work with and was able to get me hat I needed in a very timely manner. I will for sure use her again and have referred to her many.

Sent on 02/21/2020

Shaytionery Designs's reply:

Thank you Nikki! It's always such a pleasure working with you. I adore how your branding items turned out and I can't wait to work on any future projects together.

Scott Uram · Getting married on 04/24/2021

Shayna Is The Best!!!

Shayna has been a pleasure to work with on wedding save the dates! She is very kind, charismatic, and loves love, which makes her a pleasure to work with and build relationship. No one has more passion and creativity for wedding stationery! Shayna is a great listener which allows her to understand your ideas. She is here to serve you and provide a finished product that perfectly matches your wedding vision. Her respond time to emails, phone calls, etc. is the quickest out of all my vendors. You are allowed unlimited revisions at no extra cost. She never just sends you one option. You always get at least 4 options for products which allow you to pick and chose exactly what you like. She is by far the most responsibly priced in the Toledo area if you want to support someone local. I have nothing but great things to say about Shayna! Trust me, she is the best, and I would know because I talked with all the other stationery vendors. Can’t wait to see what she creates for our invitations and other wedding stationery! Thank you, Shayna! You rock!

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Katie

Katie Carver · Getting married on 03/12/2021

Top-Notch Invitations!

Need invites? Shayna is your girl!! Shayna has been beyond wonderful to work with. I stumbled upon her Instagram account and knew that I wanted to give her my ideas for my Save The Dates & Wedding Invites. Shayna has gone above and beyond - even mailing me a proof before printing! She has done a phenomenal job -- one that you cannot find from big vendors online. I highly recommend hiring Shayna to bring your invites to life. This is one wedding decision that was easy; because she brings her creativity to the table with my idea. I cannot recommend Shayna enough! Not to mention, her pricing is fair, and you can tell she truly cares about her customers, rather than making a large profit like some companies. She has been my favorite vendor to work with for my wedding dreams!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Shaytionery Designs's reply:

Thank you Katie!! I am so thankful for all that you do for my business and I love working with you on every element we've done together. I appreciate the kind words and can't wait to see what we dream up together for your invitations and beyond

Sammi · Married on 10/17/2020

Shayna is the best!

Shayna is the best to work with! I worked with Shayna to create and print our save the dates. I was able to send her design ideas that I loved and she used them for inspiration to make something entirely her own that I also loved! Shayna is very professional and quick to respond. I am definitely working with her to create our invitations!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Shaytionery Designs's reply:

Omg Sammi you're so sweet. I love working with you and so happy with your save the dates, they were so much fun! I can't wait to see what we choose for your invites

Grace Pruden · Married on 04/04/2020

In love with shaytionery designs!

Shayna is AMAZING. She goes above and beyond to make your dreams come true!! Her artistic eye, warm personality and love for her work will leave you stress free and impressed with the beautiful stationery once it's in your hands. I received so many compliments on our stationery! We loved our Save the Dates so much, we had no doubt we'd do our wedding invites through Staytionery Designs as well! Thank you, Shayna!!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Shaytionery Designs's reply:

Grace, you were such a pleasure to work with! I love how laid back you were throughout our designing process, it truly gave me the freedom to create something of my own. I was so excited that you chose to work with me for the biggest day of your life and I wish you both the best for years to come. Cheers to love!