Pip & Cricket

122 University blvd, Toledo, OH 43614 Map · Phone number

About Pip & Cricket

First of all, congratulations on your engagement!

A little bit about Pip & Cricket, a stationery company that's passionate about hand-crafted and illustrated designs. We offer detailed modern invitations that match your vision! Our signature style includes custom watercolor designs that tell a story, reflect a moment in your relationship, or even include your beloved pets! We love being creative and personalizing each piece. Need custom invitations? Get your custom quote by contacting us at meow@pipandcricket.com

For more information, please visit our website: pipandcricket.com. Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see all of our new and exciting designs and offers. (@pipandcricket)

Happy wedding planning!

Watercolor Portrait

1 Reviews for Pip & Cricket

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

Custom Wedding Details

Kallie provided an exceptionally unique and professional experience and was vitally important in creating my dream wedding. For my neutral and sparkle wedding, Kallie created custom wedding invitations, table numbers, signage and seating charts. For the wedding invitations, she developed multiple options to allow me to choose the best look for my budget. The invitation suite included a formal invite, RSVP card, details card and custom sparkle envelopes. She also hand addressed my envelopes and brought up many pieces of the invites that I never knew I needed to include. Her hard work allowed me to have the most unique and stunning invitations possible. My guests continue to comment on the beauty of the invitation. Regarding the table numbers and signage, she made custom table number cards and mirrors designed with vinyl script. These pieces fit the theme perfectly and were useful in directing my guests around the reception. Finally, she used mirrors and her beautiful handwriting to create seating charts for my guests. In summary, Kallie dove into my wedding vision, created all of the details, and allowed my neutral and sparkle wedding to be perfect. She was very professional, timely and knowledgeable about all of the components and was fun to work with. Her creativity and exceptional work are one of a kind and a true gift to anyone desiring custom designs.

Pip & Cricket FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100