Krafty Travel Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
    Jeremy C. Married on 05/21/2022

Honeymoon Trip

Sarah did an excellent job booking our honeymoon. Everything was planned out so well and went so much smoother because of her. From the rental cars, to resorts, to activities, the peace of mind was worth the price alone.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you both. I am so happy you enjoyed your honeymoon and that everything went well. Please keep in touch. Best wishes as a newly married couple!

Thanks again,
  • Taylor
    Taylor Married on 10/26/2019

Effortless Honeymoon to Italy

Sarah was the perfect solution to all of our dream honeymoon planning needs! We were very busy planning a wedding, but knew in our hearts we wanted to go to Europe for the first time and cross off our bucket list item of visitng Italy. Sarah was able to create a trip within our budget, line up the perfect itinerary that had the right mix of free time and experiences, and even met with us to calm our nerves a week before we took off for the trip of a lifetime. Sarah was easy to reach, made herself available at all times, made everything work within our budget, made sure we felt comfortable throughout the process, and provided us with plenty of recommendations for our trip in advance (we read her entire packet of information front to back multiple times!). This was our first time ever working with a travel agent, and it definitely won't be our last... but we'll only want to use Sarah! I highly recommend Krafty Travel for all our destination needs!
    Eric Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing experience!

Sarah was very pleasant to work with. She had everything organized properly for our transport and activities. I would highly recommend Sarah to anyone traveling to Europe!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you so much! I appreciate your kind review and the opportunity to work with you both. Best wishes in your new life together. Please keep in touch.
    Taylor Married on 11/04/2017
    Sarah was amazibg to work with and provided us with all the information we needed and helped us book the perfect honeymoon!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I am so happy that you were pleased with my services and everything went well. Best wishes and please keep in touch!
    Jamie Married on 10/28/2017
    Sarah with Krafty Travel is amazing! She is very professional, yet personable. She was flexible and accommodating, providing us with all of the necessary information to plan our trip including locations, resorts, air and ground transportation. We would highly recommend Krafty Travel and will be utilizing them again for future travel!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Jamie, thanks so much for your kind review. I am glad you were happy with my services and had such a wonderful wedding experience. Please keep in touch!
    Jacob Married on 10/28/2017
    Sarah was wonderful to work with and we will definitely be using Krafty Travels for our next amazing vacation. Absolutely recommend!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you Jacob! You were both wonderful to work with. Best wishes for many happy years ahead!
    Julia Married on 09/30/2017
    Sarah was amazing in every way - from her communication skills to her knowledge on Hawaii. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone considering taking a lengthy trip.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review Julia. I am glad you had a wonderful trip. Best wishes for your future together. Please keep in touch!
    Brooke Married on 07/03/2017
    My husband and I had a great working with Krafty Traveler. She was very knowledgeable about the destinations. We felt very safe!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you Brooke! I am glad you had a great time. Best wishes!
    Jean Married on 05/20/2017
    Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She was able to provide us with more than enough information to make a decision for our honeymoon destination. She made the whole process easy and set up transportation so we didnt have to worry about anything. We had the best time and will be contacting Sarah for our future travels.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you Jean! I am glad you had a great time. Best wishes!
    Nathan Married on 06/11/2016
    My wife and I needed help planning and booking out trip to Italy for our honeymoon. Prior to the honeymoon, we were evaluating two options, Italy and Ireland. Sarah put two amazing itineraries together for both options and stayed within our budget. After we chose to travel to Italy, she hand delivered all of the necessary paperwork and a ton of complimentary information to help us be well informed prior to our trip. Sarah contacted all of the hotels in which we stayed and informed them that it was our honeymoon! We received several upgrades and gifts because of this including two upgraded rooms and a complimentary bottle of wine! Finally, during the trip we used the train system to travel from city to city while in Italy. One day that we had planned to travel from Cinque Terre to Tuscany there was a train strike which cancelled our originally planned train travel. We called Sarah and she took care of making new arrangements in only a few hours to make sure we could make it to our next destination. I can't say enough good things about the work that Sarah did planning our honeymoon and being so accommodating through the entire process. The trip itself was absolutely amazing and gave us a true opportunity to see what Italy has to offer.
  • User2658905 2+ years ago
    Sarah lined us up with great direct flights that had seats together. We really enjoyed the resort she recommended- it was above expectation.
    Rachel Married on 10/03/2015
    Sarah is amazing and she did an AWESOME job!!!!! Having never been to the Caribbean before, she listened to what we were looking for for our honeymoon and gave us a few options. We talked everything over with her and made a selection. Let me tell you she hit the nail on the head. Excellence Punta Cana was PERFECTION. We wanted to feel like we weren't at a huge big box resort but wanted the 5 start treatment. That's what we got and then some. She made sure we understood everything before we left, sent clear instructions for when we were there, and made sure we were all set with everything we needed (rides to and from the airport, who to look for at the craziness of the airport when you get off the plane, and what's included with our package). I will absolutely be using her for our next trip (which will hopefully be soon!).

Thank you Sarah!!!!! :)

Krafty Travel's reply:

Hi Rachel! Wow! How can i top that? It was my honor to help you and I am so happy that everything was perfect. As it should be! Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review. Best wishes for a long lifetime of happiness together!
  • User2294766 2+ years ago
    Excellent travel agent! She met with me the week before our honeymoon to go over all details, she was very thorough and provided a packet of paperwork that we would need for our travels (which was very helpful). She took all the stress away that comes with traveling out of the country.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review! I am so happy that you were pleased with my services. I hope we can work together again in the future.
    Best wishes for a happy ever after!
    Ashley Married on 07/31/2015
    Sarah did an amazing job finding the perfect location for us! She was very flexible and took the time to get to know us and what we were actually looking for in a honeymoon. Our experience couldn't have been any better!! She had a detailed itinerary with every stop in our travel outlined and explained and was available 24/7 for all of our questions and concerns. We will definitely be using her services in the future.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Hi Ashley, Thank you for your review! I am glad that everything went well and you were pleased with my services. Congratulations again!
  • User2081437 2+ years ago
    Had no issues during our travel. We were provided maps and other helpful tips to prepare us for our trip.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. Best wishes!
    Patricia Married on 01/16/2015
    There were some problems with the Airlines with flights being cancelled and delayed both ways on our trip, .Sarah took control and got all of the flights rerouted and taken care of. I don't know what we would have done without her, she was a blessing. None of us had ever been experienced with traveling outside the country and we would certainly use her travel agency again. I have perfect confidence in her.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review, Patricia. I am happy that I was able to provide assistance and honored to have been a part of the wedding process. Please keep in touch.
  • User2041737 2+ years ago
    Sarah did a awesome job! She went above and beyond anything that we could have ever expected . We will never again without her.

Krafty Travel's reply:

I am so happy that everything went well. It was great to work with you. Thanks again for the opportunity to be of service.
    Best wishes!
    Molly Married on 01/16/2015
    We had a wonderful experience! This was our first time working with a travel agent for a vacation, and I will absolutely use Sarah Krafty again! She was very kind, and helpful.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review Molly. I am so happy you were pleased with my services. I enjoyed working with you and can't wait for your next adventure. Best wishes!
  • User1957105 Event on: 11/16/2014
    Krafty Travel took time to rearrange our flight to make our layover easier.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with you on your anniversary trip. Many happy returns!
  • User1945983 Event on: 10/28/2014
    Sarah always listens to our ideas for our vacation and makes our dreams reality :)

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your loyalty and love working with you on your trips each year!
    Justin Married on 06/07/2014
    Krafty Travel did an amazing job in booking our honeymoon to California. Sarah was easy to get a hold of and handled our crazy last minute changes with ease. She recommended a nice hotel to stay in that had breathtaking views and made everything about our trip easy so we could just relax and enjoy our time! We both recommend her and hope to use her again in the future!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review Justin. I really enjoyed working with you both as well. I am so happy for you and glad that you were pleased with your honeymoon. Please keep in touch.
    Lorraine Event on: 05/13/2014
    Sarah Krafty was wonderful when it came to planning my anniversary vacation. She returned phone calls quickly, and researched many places for me. She worked very hard and put a lot of time in helping me plan. I have recommended her to ALL of my friends and family. I will definitely contact her again for our next trip.

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Lorraine. I really enjoyed working with you too. I'm glad you were happy with my services, and thank you for your referrals. That means a lot to me. Please keep in touch!
    Renee Event on: 11/09/2013
    We were so happy with the service we received from Krafty Travel! We didn't really have to do anything. She took care of everything for us! I highly recommend Sarah!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review Renee! It was great to work with you too, and I am so pleased you were happy with your vacation.
  • User1858011 Event on: 07/14/2013
    Sarah helped us plan our family vacation and she did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend her!

Krafty Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. I am very pleased that you were happy with my services. I hope I can help you with your future travel needs.
    Julie Event on: 04/10/2013
    The trip was a 50th birthday surprise for my husband. Sarah knew of a stunning hotel in California that I never would have found on my own. She helped make this trip incredibly special with her knowlege. Thanks Krafty Travel!

Dear Julie,
    Thank you for your kind review! I enjoyed working with you for your trip and am so glad you loved the hotel.
    Cheers!