26 Reviews for Krafty Travel

Honeymoons (1)
Caribbean (1)
Travel Insurance (1)
20 Krafty Travel Reviews

Sarah was amazibg to work with and provided us with all the information we needed and helped us book the perfect honeymoon!

Profile Picture Taylor, 11/4/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel

Sarah with Krafty Travel is amazing! She is very professional, yet personable. She was flexible and accommodating, providing us with all of the necessary information to plan our trip including locations, resorts, air and ground transportation. We would highly recommend Krafty Travel and will be utilizing them again for future travel!

Profile Picture Jamie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah was wonderful to work with and we will definitely be using Krafty Travels for our next amazing vacation. Absolutely recommend!

Profile Picture Jacob, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah was amazing in every way - from her communication skills to her knowledge on Hawaii. I would definitely recommend Sarah to anyone considering taking a lengthy trip.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Travel

My husband and I had a great working with Krafty Traveler. She was very knowledgeable about the destinations. We felt very safe!

Profile Picture Brooke , 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah was a pleasure to work with. She was able to provide us with more than enough information to make a decision for our honeymoon destination. She made the whole process easy and set up transportation so we didnt have to worry about anything. We had the best time and will be contacting Sarah for our future travels.

Profile Picture Jean, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Travel

Sarah was wonderful! She gave us all the info we wanted on our dream beach honeymoon and when we decided we couldn't afford exactly what we wanted we came back to her and asked for more info on a totally different idea for our honeymoon and she was just as eager and helpful the second time. I highly recommend working with krafty travel. I know my husband and I will again for fiture vacations!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 12/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

Sarah was very accommodating to all of our travel needs. She came up with a variety of options for our honeymoon and took away a lot of stress for us. It was very convenient to not have to deal with planning much for our honeymoon or worry about the travel plans. We had a great trip thanks to Sarah.

Profile Picture User7311915, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

My wife and I needed help planning and booking out trip to Italy for our honeymoon. Prior to the honeymoon, we were evaluating two options, Italy and Ireland. Sarah put two amazing itineraries together for both options and stayed within our budget. After we chose to travel to Italy, she hand delivered all of the necessary paperwork and a ton of complimentary information to help us be well informed prior to our trip. Sarah contacted all of the hotels in which we stayed and informed them that it was our honeymoon! We received several upgrades and gifts because of this including two upgraded rooms and a complimentary bottle of wine! Finally, during the trip we used the train system to travel from city to city while in Italy. One day that we had planned to travel from Cinque Terre to Tuscany there was a train strike which cancelled our originally planned train travel. We called Sarah and she took care of making new arrangements in only a few hours to make sure we could make it to our next destination. I can't say enough good things about the work that Sarah did planning our honeymoon and being so accommodating through the entire process. The trip itself was absolutely amazing and gave us a true opportunity to see what Italy has to offer.

Profile Picture Nathan, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah lined us up with great direct flights that had seats together. We really enjoyed the resort she recommended- it was above expectation.

Profile Picture User6876683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Krafty Travel specializes in romance and honeymoons. We wanted warm, Caribbean, and a week long stay. We started with St. Lucia but they didn't have dates available we wanted. My husband and I informed Sarah (from Krafty Travel) that we were not set on one specific island, more so the dates and style of room we wanted. We ended up going to Antigua and stayed at the Sandas resort, in a Mediterranean Villa, in the middle of May 2016.

Everything about the island and resort is beautiful. However, we did have some issues with check in and butlers (we were in a butler category room). We addressed this with Sarah from Krafty Travel on Monday, we had arrived Saturday, and she handled it right away! We were contacted by the hotel management and butler staff and things were much better for the rest of our week. We were very unfamiliar with how things worked on the resort, but Sarah was sure to help fill us in with as much as she could ahead of time. I will say that Sandals website was very misleading and we did not have the warm welcome we expected. Our room seemed to even be double booked. This was not Sarah's fault but just an example of how our trip started and why we contacted Sarah that Monday.

Sarah had told us she is available to us 24 hours a day and 7 days a week while we were on our honeymoon, out of the country, and she came through for exactly that!! We didn't contact her but that one time, but it was a relief knowing she could be contacted in a moments notice!! And the fact that she had things taken care of for us within minutes, and she was several thousands of miles away, is a huge example as to why I would recommend using Krafty Travel for your honeymoon and travel needs!!

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah is amazing and she did an AWESOME job!!!!! Having never been to the Caribbean before, she listened to what we were looking for for our honeymoon and gave us a few options. We talked everything over with her and made a selection. Let me tell you she hit the nail on the head. Excellence Punta Cana was PERFECTION. We wanted to feel like we weren't at a huge big box resort but wanted the 5 start treatment. That's what we got and then some. She made sure we understood everything before we left, sent clear instructions for when we were there, and made sure we were all set with everything we needed (rides to and from the airport, who to look for at the craziness of the airport when you get off the plane, and what's included with our package). I will absolutely be using her for our next trip (which will hopefully be soon!).

Thank you Sarah!!!!! :)

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Honeymoons, Caribbean, Travel Insurance

Excellent travel agent! She met with me the week before our honeymoon to go over all details, she was very thorough and provided a packet of paperwork that we would need for our travels (which was very helpful). She took all the stress away that comes with traveling out of the country.

Profile Picture User5397965, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah did an amazing job finding the perfect location for us! She was very flexible and took the time to get to know us and what we were actually looking for in a honeymoon. Our experience couldn't have been any better!! She had a detailed itinerary with every stop in our travel outlined and explained and was available 24/7 for all of our questions and concerns. We will definitely be using her services in the future.

Profile Picture Ashley , 7/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah was great to work with. i have already recommended her to friends planning on travelling.

Profile Picture User5398035, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Had no issues during our travel. We were provided maps and other helpful tips to prepare us for our trip.

Profile Picture User4925890, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

There were some problems with the Airlines with flights being cancelled and delayed both ways on our trip, .Sarah took control and got all of the flights rerouted and taken care of. I don't know what we would have done without her, she was a blessing. None of us had ever been experienced with traveling outside the country and we would certainly use her travel agency again. I have perfect confidence in her.

Profile Picture Patricia, 1/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Sarah did a awesome job! She went above and beyond anything that we could have ever expected . We will never again without her.

Profile Picture User4794792, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel

We had a wonderful experience! This was our first time working with a travel agent for a vacation, and I will absolutely use Sarah Krafty again! She was very kind, and helpful.

Profile Picture Molly, 1/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Krafty Travel did an amazing job in booking our honeymoon to California. Sarah was easy to get a hold of and handled our crazy last minute changes with ease. She recommended a nice hotel to stay in that had breathtaking views and made everything about our trip easy so we could just relax and enjoy our time! We both recommend her and hope to use her again in the future!

Profile Picture Justin, 6/7/14, 1 Review