Photos by Martina

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

Martina makes any couple feel comfortable in front of the camera, resulting in beautiful candid shots and stunning portraits. She is a seasoned shooter and uses her eye for detail to document your special day. She combines her knowledge of lighting and posing, along with the couple's unique connection to create memorable works of art. If you are looking for a fun, down-to-earth, bubbly and awesome photographer - you just found her!

The photographer offers different packages, depending on your needs. Basic pacakge includes up to six hours of coverage and edited high-resolution images. Add-on an engagement shoot, a 20-page custom designed album, high-quality photo prints and more. Martina shoots using a contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional style of photography. Other services include:

• Album Designs
  • Second shooter
  • Travel
  • Additional Time
  • Liability insurance

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints

Tristan O. Married on 05/23/2022

An amazing photographer, but so much more.

Martina was awesome the whole day, she made sure that despite all the hustle that we still made time for all the photos we wanted while making sure we still could enjoy our time with guests. She helped us keep track of time, was able to handle our crazy families, helped reel things in when we were getting jumbled or confused, and maintained the perfect balance of capturing the important BIG moments as well as catching all the little natural ones that just need the right eye. Highly, highly suggest her for your big day!
  • Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 02/26/2022

HIGHLY recommend

Martina was absolutely amazing!!! She was so fun, energetic and truly connected with everyone in attendance! I am normally extremely camera shy, and she made me feel so confident and really helped me come out of my shell! I HIGHLY recommend Martina to help capture your event!
  • Vanessa
    Vanessa W. Married on 02/08/2022

A blast to work with!

Martina was awesome to work with. She recently did the photography for our daughters wedding. She was fun and professional! She had great ideas for different photo shoots, not your typical stand and pose shots either. I can't recommend her enough. She was reasonably priced and so much fun to work with.

Photos by Martina's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I had a blast with you and your sweet family. I hope to see you again. Thank you!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Martina Villarreal
Martina Villarreal
Photographer/Owner

I'm a tall, funky-glasses wearing, curly-haired blonde, who loves to have fun! When I am not busy taking photos, you can find me riding my bike, listening to metal or hip-hop, and eating spicy food. I am a Texas State bobcat and graduated with my Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in 2007.

I am a breast cancer survivor, and mother of three beautiful children including two cat and three dogs. My husband and I have been married for 10 years. I absolutely LOVE photographing weddings, and will treat your wedding like my own. I love to dance, so don't be surprised to see me dancing along side you at your wedding!

Short and Sweet Weddings Short and Sweet Weddings Wedding Officiants

Martina is a sweet soul and has an incredible eye for catching candid, intimate moments throughout the course of your wedding day. You will not be disappointed with the spontaneous as well as posed portraits she'll catch. We can tell she loves this job because she is always smiling and awesome all the time! :)

Carefree Weddings Carefree Weddings Wedding Planners

Martina is a wonderful photographer to work with! Not only is she super punctual, her photography work stunning, and it is easy to communicate quickly with her to share important information, which is very important during the hustle and bustle (no pun intended) set-up of a wedding day! I look forward to working with her again as soon and as often as possible!

EAST PARMER LANE Austin, TX, 78753
Location of (Photos by Martina)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding