8411 20th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11214 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Photography In Style

Be pampered with breathtaking photos and great service.
Our style is a mix of modern fashion, photojournalism, with a touch of fine art.
Pictures that define your great moments, for the fabulous you.
Custom packages are available to fit any budget,

Check us out on the web or give us a call.

All the best,

dsc2083

• Videos 1

33 Reviews for Photography In Style

P · Married on 10/08/2016

The pictures John took clearly reflected the magic and joy of our wedding day. He was fastidious and was willing to commute between two states that day. The pictures are of high quality. John's kindness & sense of humor made a (positive but) stressful day into one of more comfort and love. Most of our day had the photographer involved and I do not think I could appreciate how important his role was until we met. He provided feedback that I believe helped us to gain the results we wanted. He is polite, creative, and flexible. His presence is calming and his timing is impeccable. He was so patient with waiting, commuting, and dealing with the weather. He quickly responded to inquiries and is forthright about details related to his services. I will not use any other photographer again for pictures in New York and we look forward to utilizing his services for his excellency. If you want to spend years recalling emotionally intimate moments in picture form, then I endorse John, the quintessence of what an ideal photographer is. A picture is worth a thousand words and there is no greater joy than those thousand words being an expression of life's precious and fleeting moments with beautiful pictures.

Liz · Married on 07/10/2016

if you're looking for HIGHLY POLISHED, EXOTICALLY BRIGHT AND EXQUISITE PICTURES then 'PHOTOGRAPHY IN STYLE' will make the memory lasts forever. John is indeed amazing and his assistant Robert did a magnificent job at my wedding. I'll never forget when i contacted John last minute and he told me he was booked already but went out of his way to make it all possible for me. He's highly professional yet comfortable to work with and has the most friendly personality. Thanks to John and Robert that I can look back and relive the day because he shot every little detail. I wish i can give PHOTOGRAPHY IN STYLE more stars cause you deserve it. I would definitely book u guys for all my future events. FANTASTIC JOB GUYS.

Bassil · Married on 08/17/2014

I just wanted to say that John is by far one of the most professional photographers I have ever used. I had an engagement shoot with him along with my wedding and the pictures were amazing. Lots of memories to cherish for years. I would highly recommend.

Photography In Style FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Angela's Hair Design
    Angela's Hair Design Wedding Hair & Makeup

John has a vision and he captures it! He has wonderful customer service skills and is a pleasure to work with..

• Details Wedding Coordination
    Details Wedding Coordination Wedding Planners

Working with John was great. He is very laid back yet extremely professional, always making the bride feel comfortable and confident. He was on top of all details before I even ad a chance! John and his staff definitely made my day a lot easier. Recommended with confidence! Beautiful photos!

• 8411 20th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11214 See on map