33 Reviews for Photography In Style

32 Photography In Style Reviews

The pictures John took clearly reflected the magic and joy of our wedding day. He was fastidious and was willing to commute between two states that day. The pictures are of high quality. John's kindness & sense of humor made a (positive but) stressful day into one of more comfort and love. Most of our day had the photographer involved and I do not think I could appreciate how important his role was until we met. He provided feedback that I believe helped us to gain the results we wanted. He is polite, creative, and flexible. His presence is calming and his timing is impeccable. He was so patient with waiting, commuting, and dealing with the weather. He quickly responded to inquiries and is forthright about details related to his services. I will not use any other photographer again for pictures in New York and we look forward to utilizing his services for his excellency. If you want to spend years recalling emotionally intimate moments in picture form, then I endorse John, the quintessence of what an ideal photographer is. A picture is worth a thousand words and there is no greater joy than those thousand words being an expression of life's precious and fleeting moments with beautiful pictures.

Profile Picture P, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

if you're looking for HIGHLY POLISHED, EXOTICALLY BRIGHT AND EXQUISITE PICTURES then 'PHOTOGRAPHY IN STYLE' will make the memory lasts forever. John is indeed amazing and his assistant Robert did a magnificent job at my wedding. I'll never forget when i contacted John last minute and he told me he was booked already but went out of his way to make it all possible for me. He's highly professional yet comfortable to work with and has the most friendly personality. Thanks to John and Robert that I can look back and relive the day because he shot every little detail. I wish i can give PHOTOGRAPHY IN STYLE more stars cause you deserve it. I would definitely book u guys for all my future events. FANTASTIC JOB GUYS.

Profile Picture Liz, 7/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I just wanted to say that John is by far one of the most professional photographers I have ever used. I had an engagement shoot with him along with my wedding and the pictures were amazing. Lots of memories to cherish for years. I would highly recommend.

Profile Picture Bassil, 8/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you want to feel special and comfortable with your photographer, then this is the Photographer to go with! I had the most wonderful experience with Photography in Style. We had an amazing engagement shoot, loved every single photo! John was Very professional, friendly, organized but most of all made us feel comfortable and had fun with it! He answered every question we had. Our same day edit was so beautiful, it made me cry happy tears all over again! I would recommend Photography in Style to every bride and groom!

Profile Picture ASMA, 11/16/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John is AMAZING. He is friendly, out going, makes you feel comfortable & just an overall joy to be around. My wedding photos are BEAUTIFUL & I am in AWW at his work. I am pleased & couldn't be happier with his work. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND John !

Profile Picture Clarissa, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John was an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with. He was there whenever we needed him and was sure to get a feel for our vision. He played a special role in our planning process and really helped to bring things together on the wedding day.John and his assistant were there not only on time, but early just because he wanted to be sure he was in the right place. He was there for preparations when hair and makeup didn't even show when they should have. He knew when to push for the shots that he wanted and when to just let things happen. We have received so many compliments on not only the quality of our photos, but also the quality of his work on the day of the wedding. Even the guests noticed how hard he worked and how involved he was. From the day we decided to book with him, John became a friend, a counselor, and a planner, offering his expertise, opinion, and sometimes a reality check. I would definitely hire John again, and suggest everyone else do the same. There is nobody better.

Profile Picture User3423765, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John and his crew are excellent to work with. We had our engagement and wedding pictures process by including the video and they have done an outstanding job. Our families were very satisfied with the results as well where John and his crew delivered above and beyond then what was promised. We have received outstanding pictures of ourselves and our family. They have managed to capture the entire event in a way which we will always remember. They also have and great customer service which they have managed work with us and our family to capture the entire event. We will recommend anyone to use their services without a second thought. We will definitely be using their services going forward to our special events and continue to recommend them to our friends and family. .

Profile Picture Mehmet, 6/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am thrilled with the job John did! The pictures look great and he was very easy to deal with.

Profile Picture Karine, 5/18/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

If you're looking for the best portraits on the biggest day of your life do yourself a favor and seek for the services of Photography In Style. They were recommended by someone I do business with. My partner and I were extremely fortunate when we booked John Davydov for our wedding photography. From the moment we had our first meeting, we were confident that John would capture the spirit of our wedding – and we were right!! The quality of John’s work was undeniably exceptional. He was very professional, reliable, and a pleasure to work with. John’s commitment and work ethic is exemplified in the quality of his work. We cannot thank the team of Photography In Style (especially John Davydov) enough for making our wedding day unforgettable. We would highly recommend Photography In Style. A+++ J & A Parmer. New York, NY.

Profile Picture Joselito, 3/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Their name says it best! "PHOTOGRAPHY IN STYLE"... The quality of service we recieved was beyond words. Extremely professional and the communication was beyond amazing! To say the least John pulled through for us in the middle of a hurricane and did everything to make our day go smoothly! His talent is amazing...an eye for detail and knowledge of just how to capture a moment! He thought of everything and is one of the nicest people you ever wanted to meet. He went above and beyond with his flexibility and working with us every step of the way! I honestly cant put a value on the kind of service and photographs we recieved! I would recommend Photography in style to everyone and anyone looking for a photographer! AMAZING!!! BEAUTIFUL WORK!

Profile Picture Desiree, 10/31/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I searched for months before deciding on a wedding photographer. Photography in Style was referred to us by a friend, and we booked them before our first meeting was over. I could tell right away that they were a cutting-edge company with innovative ideas. Our engagement photos were out of this world, and John spent hours making sure we had all the right shots. We recently picked up the proofs from our wedding day, and I can't stop looking at them. They did a fabulous job! Out of all of my wedding vendors, Photography in Style was by far the best; we don't have a single complaint. If you are still looking for a wedding photographer/videopgrapher, there's no need to look any further. Photography in Style gets a an A+ across the board.

Profile Picture Adrienne, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have been a huge fan of John Davydov/ photography in style for a long time. I always looked at his Facebook page and was amazed at the quality of his work, it was nice to see him grow as a photographer over the years. I could not wait for my wedding day to come to hire him as my photographer. Finally the day came and we hired him. His work and his work ethic are incredible. He is very professional, punctual, easy to talk to and communicate with. He listens to all of the ideas and even adds his own twist to everything. It's been only 10 days since our wedding and he is already telling us to come and pick out our photos. In the big world of photography this kind of short time frame to get the photos is unheard of.
Not to mention that he posted our photos online to view and share with others.
The bottom line is, he is an amazing photographer and person. He puts his whole heart and soul into what he does and it shows.

My husband and I are extremely pleased and would highly recommend him to everyone!

Sincerely,

Steve and Leya

Profile Picture Leya, 9/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We highly recommend Photography In Style. Photographer John Davydov has a natural gift and vision for great photos. John has the ability to make you feel comfortable with the camera making the experience fun and memorable with exceptional results. We also look forward to having Photography In Style at future weddings of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/8/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I actually used Photography In Style for my daughters Baptism. John (our photographer) captured every meaningful moment imaginable. He paid attention to every detail and even reminded my husband to smile. :) I only wish that I had found Photography In Style for my wedding!!!

Profile Picture Niki, 5/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John at Photography in Style was absolutely amazing from before our wedding day with any questions, to our engagement shoot, on our wedding day and even after. He went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and that he delivered a breath taking product. He enjoys what he does and will take the time to make his work perfect. Once our day was done, he provided us with digital proofs and printed proofs within a month of our wedding day - we were amazed! Our entire wedding party complimented us on John's performance. He made us all feel comfortable and was extremely creative. We recommend Photography in Style to anyone getting married - you will be satisfied!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/10/11, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We are so happy we choose Photography Instyle for our wedding. The service is professional, the pictures breath taking and John is a swetheart!!!

Profile Picture jen, 5/1/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wedding date was June 1, 2013 -Photography in Style is great! They were very prepared and took the time to request everyone's name prior to the event to insure no important pictures were missed and all family members were represented. They positioned and set everyone up so we had great photos of all our guest. The pictures were amazing, they did a great job.

Profile Picture Tina, 3/5/11, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John was a phenomenal photographer. He went above and beyond in every category I can possibly think of. He was polite and professional and always managed to stay on task. I barely noticed him throughout the ceremony and reception, but he was able to capture so many (difficult) shots in a variety of angles. I couldn't think of a better wedding experience than that given by Photography in Style.

Profile Picture Robert, 2/19/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John and his assitant were great. They were so helpful with me the entire day. I would recommend them to anyone, they did a tremendous job and I'm extremely happy.

Profile Picture lisa, 1/21/11, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John is absolutely wonderful. His services and expertise were beyond my expectations. I would definitely recommend John to anyone who wants quality photography at reasonable prices.

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/18/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John is an amazing talented photographer he did our wedding and he put his whole heart into his work. My husband and I along with all of the guests loved his work. We recieved our pictures a week after the wedding and they were stunning . thank you JOHN.
Yaffa and Gavriel

Profile Picture yaffa, 10/13/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing but great things to say about John and Photography in Style. We chose him for our wedding and engagement photo session and we are so happy that we did! He was extremely accommodating and flexible, very patient, and most importantly, extremely creative and talented. We were so happy we chose him for our wedding, and we will be recommending him to all our friends and family who need a great photographer! I highly recommend John if you are looking for a wedding photographer, or a photographer for a different type of special event!

Profile Picture Mel, 6/12/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing Photographer, really listens to you and what you want to do. Really captures the moments you want to have captured.

Profile Picture Devang, 2/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Photography

John has worked with my family on 2 other occasions and we love him! He's so innovative and creative in choosing poses and angles when taking pictures. You really get your money's worth with him. I'm always amazed and delighted whenever I look at my engagement photos, it really makes me look forward to my wedding day.

Profile Picture Beatriz, 2/14/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

John has true professionalism and amazing talent. He is extremely reliable and punctual. He has a lot to offer at a great value. He listens, executes and exceeds expectations. He definitely captures moments....which is very important! We plan to use him for all our future events and highly recommend his services!!

Profile Picture Rose, 11/14/09, 1 Review