Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Anthony Vazquez Photography

Anthony and his team's gallery-worthy wedding images are taking the industry by storm. Their extraordinary, out-of-the-box imagery at once creates spectacular and timeless photos for clients, while offering a level of talent and perspective that is rarely seen in event photography. Anthony and his team are based in New York and available for travel to locations across the globe to meet the needs of both destination events and their growing roster of international and celebrity clientele. In a uniquely personalized experience, Anthony and his team are ready to sit down with you, explore the possibilities and create something truly unique that you will cherish – a lasting, unforgettable impression of your special event. Take a peek and let the journey begin!Anthony and his team's gallery-worthy wedding images are taking the industry by storm. Their extraordinary, out-of-the-box imagery at once creates spectacular and timeless photos for clients, while offering a level of talent and perspective that is rarely seen in event photography. Anthony and his team are based in New York and available for travel to locations across the globe to meet the needs of both destination events and their growing roster of international and celebrity clientele. In a uniquely personalized experience, Anthony and his team are ready to sit down with you, explore the possibilities and create something truly unique that you will cherish – a lasting, unforgettable impression of your special event. Take a peek and let the journey begin!

Anthony Vazquez Photography

Engagement Shoot (4)
Proofs (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Liability Insurance (2)

Choosing AV's team for photo and video was the BEST choice ever! Photo/video was so important to me because it is ultimately the ONLY take away you have to remember your wedding so skimping out on this was not an option.

After reviewing about 10 photographers and meeting in person with Anthony, I felt strongly his team was the right choice. Anthony is a really nice guy and down to earth, he really made us feel comfortable. Despite being a high end photographer, his studio is professional, but not pretentious. He paired us with Barbara who was our photographer and directed us throughout both the engagement shoot AND the wedding day. So far the sneak peak we have seen is unbelievable and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Also, worth a mention is that Anthony's photo/video packages are super competitive AND he offers parent albums for each family (depending on what you choose) which was very important to us as these albums can cost thousands and each set of parents wanted one- made my life much easier.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

We got married in late August, so have only seen the sneak preview of photos so far, but I just had to review after our fantastic experience at the wedding. Barbara was our main photographer, Rebecca was our videographer, and Sage, Julia, Zach helped out- I know I'm forgetting other names. They were all INCREDIBLE to work with. Each team member has a unique personality and I really felt like we bonded over the day. My husband noted that one team member, Zach, was doing a great job fixing my dress for each portrait and correcting the lighting, and when I told him that Zach had been with me all day, my husband was jealous! One thing that I think set the team apart from other photographers I've seen at weddings is that they REALLY know what they're doing. It was amazing to watch them scout for the best light, figure out how to compose the photo, get everything exactly in place, and move it along seamlessly. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Bottom line: a team of sweet, focused professionals who are at the top of their game. You'll feel very taken care of, and get the best service.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Anthony Vazquez and team are top notch. My husband and I spent quite a bit of time looking for a wedding photographer, and we were so thankful when a friend of a friend recommended AV. Finally, our search was over. From our initial consultation to our wedding day, Anthony and his Team were super professional, attentive, responsive and always SO nice. We had a blast with Barbara for our engagement shoot and were so happy with how our pictures turned out.. we knew our wedding pictures would be just as stunning and beautiful. Barbara and Ashley were AMAZING on our day of and captured shots that we couldn't have even imagined. They arrived right on time and shot everything on our wish list with ease. Our bridal party can't stop talking about how much fun they had with all the pictures and shots. Barbara and Ashley really helped to make our entire day that much more fun and special. Also, Anthony called us the day before our wedding to check in and wish us a wonderful wedding.. talk about customer service! Highly recommend AV!! You will not be disappointed. We look forward to looking back on our wedding pictures for years to come.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Anthony Vazquez Photography FAQ