32 Reviews for Anthony Vazquez Photography

Proofs (3)
Additional Hours (2)
Liability Insurance (2)
32 Anthony Vazquez Photography Reviews

Choosing AV's team for photo and video was the BEST choice ever! Photo/video was so important to me because it is ultimately the ONLY take away you have to remember your wedding so skimping out on this was not an option.

After reviewing about 10 photographers and meeting in person with Anthony, I felt strongly his team was the right choice. Anthony is a really nice guy and down to earth, he really made us feel comfortable. Despite being a high end photographer, his studio is professional, but not pretentious. He paired us with Barbara who was our photographer and directed us throughout both the engagement shoot AND the wedding day. So far the sneak peak we have seen is unbelievable and I cannot wait to see the rest!

Also, worth a mention is that Anthony's photo/video packages are super competitive AND he offers parent albums for each family (depending on what you choose) which was very important to us as these albums can cost thousands and each set of parents wanted one- made my life much easier.

Profile Picture Julia, 9/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

We got married in late August, so have only seen the sneak preview of photos so far, but I just had to review after our fantastic experience at the wedding. Barbara was our main photographer, Rebecca was our videographer, and Sage, Julia, Zach helped out- I know I'm forgetting other names. They were all INCREDIBLE to work with. Each team member has a unique personality and I really felt like we bonded over the day. My husband noted that one team member, Zach, was doing a great job fixing my dress for each portrait and correcting the lighting, and when I told him that Zach had been with me all day, my husband was jealous! One thing that I think set the team apart from other photographers I've seen at weddings is that they REALLY know what they're doing. It was amazing to watch them scout for the best light, figure out how to compose the photo, get everything exactly in place, and move it along seamlessly. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Bottom line: a team of sweet, focused professionals who are at the top of their game. You'll feel very taken care of, and get the best service.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter

Anthony Vazquez and team are top notch. My husband and I spent quite a bit of time looking for a wedding photographer, and we were so thankful when a friend of a friend recommended AV. Finally, our search was over. From our initial consultation to our wedding day, Anthony and his Team were super professional, attentive, responsive and always SO nice. We had a blast with Barbara for our engagement shoot and were so happy with how our pictures turned out.. we knew our wedding pictures would be just as stunning and beautiful. Barbara and Ashley were AMAZING on our day of and captured shots that we couldn't have even imagined. They arrived right on time and shot everything on our wish list with ease. Our bridal party can't stop talking about how much fun they had with all the pictures and shots. Barbara and Ashley really helped to make our entire day that much more fun and special. Also, Anthony called us the day before our wedding to check in and wish us a wonderful wedding.. talk about customer service! Highly recommend AV!! You will not be disappointed. We look forward to looking back on our wedding pictures for years to come.

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Anthony Vazquez and his team are a wonderful asset to the wedding photography industry. I searched long and hard for a classic yet modern twist approach to photos and found that in them. They made my special day that much more enjoyable. Every member of the team was attentive and thoughtful of the photos taken. Juan was with my groom prior to the reception and he loved working with him. Anthony has such an eye for selecting locations for beautiful photos and making a bride feel special all day long. I cannot wait to see all of my photos, the previews look amazing. I highly recommend AV Photography, you won't be disappointed. It was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Stefanie, 2/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I got married 3 weeks ago. When it was time to choose a wedding videographer and photographer, we knew exactly who we wanted. After looking at AV website and trailers over and over, it was no question. Barbara and her team was absolutely perfect the day of our wedding. They arrived exactly on time, set up in a timely manner and got the exact shots I wanted and asked for. You did not even know the crew was there, they captured the shots without causing a fuss and the day ran smoothly because of them. We did not see the pictures or video yet, but last week AV sent us a "sneak peek album" I cannot even describe how unbelievable each and every shot was. We cannot wait to get the rest of the pictures and put together our album! I would recommend AV photography and videography to the moon and back!

Profile Picture NICOLE, 2/18/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot

Our florist insisted that Anthony and his team was the BEST and he was RIGHT! I was absolutely obsessed with Barbara (my photographer and her assistant Trey, the day of my wedding and my husband and the guys LOVED Ashley!! It snowed the ENTIRE day the day of my wedding and they all trooped it out to NJ and not one complaint, no pressure on rushing, just cool and calm. My pictures are STUNNING, I'm not even sure how I'll pick out favorites for my album because there are just so many awesome shots captured. My husband and I didn't get married at a church and didn't want to do a first look, it just meant a lot to us to have that moment walking down the aisle be a surprise, so a majority of our alone shots were done during cocktail hour. The crew was so good and got so many shots for us and still left us enough time to go and enjoy some time with our friends/family there which is something we didnt think we would be able to do. They really exceeded all expectations. Lucille and Anthony checked in on numerous occasions to make sure everything was going smooth and kept in touch along the way. I look forward to working with them again in the future!!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We were so impressed with Anthony Vazquez Photography throughout the whole year my husband and I were engaged. As most brides and grooms know there are aspects about wedding planning that can get extremely stressful. It was nice to come across a vendor that listened to us and worked hard to match all our needs. Our lead photographer was Juan and he was SO great to work with! I didn't have a wedding planner and to be honest, with Juan's organization, focus and guidance (he helped my Dad (who was helpless!) put on his boutonniere, etc...), everything ran perfectly the entire day. We just got our proofs back and they came out INCREDIBLE! I can't say enough good things - you'll be so happy if you use Anthony Vazquez Photography!

Profile Picture Chloe, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing but absolutely incredible things to say about Anthony Vazquez Photography. We used Anthony Vazquez Photography for photo and video and our results were exquisite. Our images and video captured our day in the most perfect way. I am so glad we went with Anthony Vazquez. Their attention to detail is evident and their compassion for imagery is displayed in every image and shot. The AV team truly captures memories that will last a lifetime.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

If you are not sure, be sure - this was the best decision we made for our wedding! Anthony and his team took the most incredible photos, were such a pleasure to work with and we just plain had fun with them! All of our friends ask us who took our photos and we could not be happier to recommend them to Anthony Vasquez photography. We are so in love with the AV team!

Profile Picture Gariel, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I LOVED working the Barbara. She was so calm and relaxed. They were so prepared and quickly went through our list of pictures. She was also so helpful when scheduling the day. Lucille (who works in the office) was also a pleasure to work with. She was always so kind and quick to respond to any emails. Our engagement photos were AMAZING. We havent recevied our wedding proofs yet but I am not worried at all. I know they will be amazing.

Profile Picture Julianne, 9/6/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Digital Files

I'm so happy we used Anthony Vazquez Photography for our wedding at the Stone Mill at the NY Botanical Garden last August. Our photographer Juan and his team (second shooter and assistant) were professional, efficient, and fun to work with on our wedding day! Even though I arrived to the venue late, they were still able to get great bride/groom photos as well as all of the family photos I requested. I was really pleased with the photos and they really listened to what we wanted as well as gave very helpful recommendations. I was also pleased with the album planning process and the quality of our album as well as parent albums. I value is great for the quality of service you receive. I absolutely recommend Anthony Vazquez Photography for your wedding!

Profile Picture elizabeth, 8/29/15, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Prints, Digital Files, High-Res Images

Working with Anthony was the best decision we made! Our photos are mind-blowing and we couldn't be happier. His work is so striking and he somehow manages to capture the essence of every moment. We can't stop looking at the pictures. Truly stunning.

Profile Picture Amanda , 8/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Prints, Digital Files

There are not enough words to describe the art Anthony creates in wedding pictures. Any bride and groom who have him as their wedding photographer is blessed. He became a great friend throughout the process. Professionalism, dedication, talent... He is simply the best!

Profile Picture Deniela, 10/12/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

We had Juan and Sarah come out for our wedding in East Setauket, Long Island. They were absolute professionals and made our day so very special. I would absolutely recommend this team to anyone looking for photographers in the NYC Metro area.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVED working with Barbara and her team of Anthony Vazquez. My husband and I got married on June 21 and hired AV for photography and videography. We just got a sneak preview of our wedding photos and video. We are blown away thus far!

We took photos at Old Westbury Gardens and they used a drone to capture in-air footage of us in the gorgeous scenery. Very impressive.

Highly recommend for your special occassion.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/21/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anthony was extremely professional and responsive right from the start. He is clearly passionate about what he does and was at every single meeting we had. Juan was our main shooter and we loved him! He made everyone feel at ease on the day of our wedding and was so wonderful to work with. Every aspect of our involvement with Anthony Vazquez was top quality and we highly recommend them. We couldn't have been happier with the pictures!!!!

Profile Picture User3262330, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I can't begin to tell you how many people contact me to ask who my photographer was! My pictures and video are to die for - straight out of a magazine! Anthony, Lucy & crew are GREAT people and super professional! The whole team is phenomenal! An absolute must if you want the BEST! Remember, your photos and video are the ONLY thing you have after the day is over... oh and your groom and ring of course! ;)

Profile Picture Victoria, 5/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

When my husband and I were searching for a photographer, it is very important to us that the photos had some kind of artistic quality. We didn't want the standard standing and posing or walking across the street and fake laughing shots without some kind of artsy element to it.

We totally found that in Barbara Torres, who works as one of Anthony Vasquez's photographers. Her energy was very cool and mellowing. Exactly the kind of energy you want with you on your wedding day. She knew exactly when to engage us if we weren't looking cheery enough and exactly when to just shoot and make magic without pushing to hard.

Barbara really is fantastic. I would work with her again anytime.

Profile Picture Jill, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing photographers. We used them for our engagement shoot and our wedding. They were so nice and didn't get in the way at all like some photographers do. Definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Danielle, 4/29/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

There are not enough words I can use to express my love for Anthony, his company and our photographer Barbara. From the second my husband and I met Anthony, we knew that we needed him to be part of our wedding. Anthony wasn't available for our event and suggested we work with his colleague Barbara, whom he promised us was amazing. He did not lie. Barbara has a way about her that makes the bride & groom feel comfortable, feel like they are taking their own casual photos, yet guiding us in a way to look prettier and better. Barbara took amazing engagement shots in the Meatpacking District and unbelievable wedding shots in Grand Central. We can't wait to use Anthony & Barbara for future events and family portraits.

Profile Picture User2026090, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Anthony's Team does not only take breath taking photos, but they are beyond professional. They keep you posted thoroughly before and after your wedding through email. Also The provide you with wonderful sneek peeks while you are waiting for the final product. I am not the most comfortable person when it comes to taking photos in general but Anthony's team made my wedding experience fun, easy and a defiantly a day to remember!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Victoria, 6/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anthony Vasquez is a truly remarkable photographer and photo journalist. We met with four different photographers and felt very little differentiated them from one another. Then, we met Anthony. My husband and I knew right away that we had to hire him. His style is unique and his young, energetic and creative personality meshed exactly with what we were looking for. Anthony is someone we’d want to have following us and capturing our special day. As soon as we saw his work our decision was an easy one. Anthony takes first class pictures and we highly recommend him. Anthony captures the essence of the wedding venue with his pictures and in our case really utilized the neighborhood (Chinatown and Little Italy) down by Capitale to produce some incredible pictures. We are thrilled with our albums and overall Anthony is excellent.

Profile Picture Ali, 6/9/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anthony Vazquez Photography really helped capture my wedding day! Everyone on staff, from Anthony to his other shooters and office staff are very helpful and make the wedding photography process an enjoyable one. My husband and I LOVE the outdoor portraits taken of us and our bridal parties. They look more like art than wedding pictures! I would recommend them to anyone!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2547683, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Anthony Vazquez and team were great to work with! They were helpful and responsive with all my questions from the very first appointment until the final edits on the album. From what I have heard, some photographers bring you in, get you to sign with them and then are barely responsive until you get your album. This could not have been farther from our experience. They were so fun to work with and I would certainly recommend them to other brides (and I already have!). Photos are all you have left from your wedding, so make sure to go with the best!!

Profile Picture User2700901, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The company was just fantastic. They held my hand from start to finish and on top of that, took such unbelievable pictures. I recommend them to anyone who gets engaged.

Profile Picture User2573811, 2+ years ago, 1 Review