1200 E Imperial Ave #A, El Segundo, CA 90245 Map · Phone number

About PHOTOGRAPHY by ERIK SVENSSON™

Elegant Photojournalistic Wedding Photography samples from around the world...I have photographed weddings from around the world and produced astonishing results that have exceeded the expectations of both bride and groom. As your wedding photographer, I will showcase the greatest and most memorable moments of your wedding day and present them to you in the greatest quality possible.

graphistudio
Svensson3x3
65a9491

3 Reviews for PHOTOGRAPHY by ERIK SVENSSON™

Lora · Married on 11/29/2008

Erik was fantastic! He scouted out locations for our pre-wedding pictures and even knocked on my neighbors's door to see if we could take pictures in their backyard. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/28/2009

Mona · Married on 11/15/2008

Erik and his team are absolutely awesome. They are wonderful to work with--prompt, organized, creative, artistic, and professional. Erik is reasonably priced and provides great work. We love our photos from our day. He was one of our favorites to work with!

Sent on 12/23/2008

Lauren · Married on 02/16/2008

Erik Svensson was an absolute joy to work with and our wedding pictures are stunning! Erik is clearly very experienced and it shows in the way he works. We felt so comfortable with him when we met, as if he truly wanted to get to know us and create a a positive and open relationship. During the wedding, he was very respectful and not at all intrusive to our guests. His radiant personality shines through with every smile and warms up the room. They say that the bride and groom set the tone of their wedding. I believe that Erik is wonderful at helping to create a stress-free wedding day with his style and charm. I would highly recommend him for any bride and groom looking for a professional photographer!

Sent on 06/04/2008

Award

PHOTOGRAPHY by ERIK SVENSSON™ FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Proofs

• Knife and Fork Caterers
    Knife and Fork Caterers Wedding Caterers

As a full service caterer in the DC metropolitan area I generally meet with my bride's at their site for a pre-reception walk through. Erik expressed an interest in joining us and attended the meeting. That, in and of itself, was unusual, but he also brought samples of his work and showed us one of the most beautifully creative wedding books I've ever seen. When a bride hires great vendors, who understand the cooperative effort, have a passion for what they do, truly care and are professionals, she is 90% of the way there for a flawless experience ! Erik fits that description to a "T". Every vendor at this wedding genuinely enjoyed assisting our couple in the creation of their Perfect Day and none more so than Erik. I immediately began sending prospective bride's to him knowing that they will definitely be more than happy with his services. After the event he even followed up with an e-mail, pictures and a spiral binder of some of the catering related shots. If you're a bride reading this - you cannot go wrong hiring Erik. If you're another vendor, and you have the pleasure of working with Erik, you'll be looking forward to working with him again - just as I am! Minda Merwin Metz @ The Knife And Fork Caterers in Rockville, Maryland

• 1200 E Imperial Ave #A El Segundo, 90245 See on map