Photography by Alfonso

Photography by Alfonso 4
Photography by Alfonso 5

Angelica · Married on 06/15/2019

The absolute BEST!

Alfonso and his team are the absolute best, and we cannot thank them enough for capturing our day. From the moment we booked them, they exceeded all our expectations. They are talented, artistic, knowledgeable, and so easy to work with. They go above and beyond to make sure that they beautifully captured all the important moments. They kept the day organized, which was what we needed with a bridal party of 24 in the middle of New York City. They were knowledgeable of the city and knew exactly where we should go to take stunning pictures. The whole team is fun to hangout with, and they had us laughing and smiling all day, which make for beautiful photos.  My husband and I cannot stop looking at our stunning wedding photos and videos! The office manager Allie is also super knowledgeable and very helpful. We would highly recommend Alfonso- you cant find better! They are truly the best around!!

Sent on 10/31/2019

Paul · Married on 05/18/2019

The Same-Day Edit is a Must!

We can’t thank Silvio and team enough for the job they did on our wedding day! From start to finish, they went above and beyond to capture every moment perfectly - standing on rocks, in mud, and somehow not splitting their pants or falling in a fountain.

The same-day edit exceeded all the expectations we had. We don’t really know what else to say about it. It was perfect and we’re glad we followed their lead. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night.

They were all dedicated to their jobs and didn’t let up for one moment. The day was long, but they kept everyone energized from the beginning. They were a great team to work with and we couldn’t be happier!

Photography by Alfonso 6
    Photography by Alfonso 7
    Photography by Alfonso 8
    Photography by Alfonso 9
    Sent on 05/24/2019

nicole · Married on 04/21/2018

If you are looking for the BEST in Westchester there is no other photographer to choose. Silvio and his crew was absolutely amazing. When we met with him the first time, we knew that he was the one. Looking through the albums he produced, and the videos he created, we were hooked. Silvio also did our engagement pictures that looks amazing. He photo shopped about 60 of them and in addition gave us the USB with over 500 shots. Our wedding was this past Saturday. He showed up on time, and got right to work. Him & his crew was attentive, polite, and made the morning so smooth. My husband also had a crew at his house and said the same thing! Silvio had the morning so well put together that it made me look even more towards church, the in between and finally our reception. Everyone the following day reached out to me to tell me how amazing all the photographers and video men were during the time of the reception. During the night of the wedding, we even had a little glimpse of the pictures taken during the day to preview. I AM IN LOVE! Then, last night, just four days after the wedding, Silvio did it again and put up about 40 pictures on facebook for us to view. I am to the moon not only with the service, but the love given to both my husband and I that day. Thank you so much for making everything PERFECT!

Photography by Alfonso 10