Photography Boutique

Nesconset, NY View map Visit website
$3,480 Most Popular Price

$3,480 Most Popular Price

Photography Boutique is a wedding photographer & Videographer based in Nesconset, New York. Owned and operated by Betiana Hurtado, you can have quality photographs that are both personal and breathtaking. Betiana has over 10 years of experience and looks forward to reflecting heartwarming emotions through every photo.

Photography Boutique's Betiana Hurtado is delighted to use her creative lens to produce extraordinary photographs. Your photography journey can start with a consultation to discuss your preferences for your photoshoot or session. Afterward, Betiana will photograph your wedding day or provide private photoshoots in their studio. These photoshoots include boudoir, engagement, and wedding portraits, as well as destination photoshoots. This photographer can transform your images into the following formats:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Digital files
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Thank-you cards

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,519

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,480

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Lisa Married on 07/16/2022

Lovely to work with!

Bet and her team were personable and pleasant. So professional and thorough. Couldn鈥檛 recommend her more!!!

Hi Lisa.
    It was wonderful to work with you, your family and friends.
    you are amazing and beautiful.
    Thank you for your trust.

Brittany Married on 07/05/2022

Simply the BEST!

Honestly don鈥檛 know where to start my experience with Bet was so amazing. She is an incredible artist and one of the nicest humans you鈥檝e ever had the pleasure to meet. I鈥檓 blown away by all of her photos. It鈥檚 so rare to meet someone who is so artistic with such a big heart. Hire Bet, you won鈥檛 be sorry!

Photography Boutique's reply:

What I love most about my profession is meeting people like you. your words are an HONOR!!!

Thank you Brittany !!!
    Sabrina B. Married on 05/26/2022

Amazing Great experience

Great experience, friendly ,lovely in every way!!!!

Hi Sabri
    always amazing to work with you. you are amazing.
    See you at your Wedding, can't wait.
    Thank you For your trust.
  • illustration stars

Team

Betiana  Hurtado
Betiana Hurtado
Owner

My name is Betiana, I am 44 years old born in Argentina. I've been married for 24 years and i have 2 wonderful daughters. I moved to New York when I was 20 years old and i remember it was a big challenge to be a mother in a different country. But I was not only able to support my daughters and my husband, I was able to make my dreams come true !

Photography and Art are my passion, I love my job and I feel very fortunate.

The most spectacular thing about photograping a wedding, is tell your story with images that will remain alive through time, becoming more important with the years to come.

Choosing the right person to photograph your life event is not easy. I believe the qualities every good photographer must have is creativity, an eye for detail, patience and flexibility, good people skills and passion. Let me start with my passion which shines through my work. I have been a photographer for 10 years and most people would describe passion as my top outstanding quality. I have a passion for living which extends well into my photography work. Always pushing myself a little further and strive to do my best work for each and every client.

Fortunately I was blessed with good people skills and they have improved as I鈥檝e grown. Because I can communicate with my clients and make them feel at ease I am able to get their cooperation and draw out all the right emotions for their photos. I also have an abundance of patience which is needed when photographing events. I am able to remain flexible as well to make the best of all conditions.

My eye for detail shows up in all of my photos. I take into consideration the lighting, the composition, storytelling and emotion in every photo. I specialize in black and white, film and digital and using two cameras I can capture your story with both mediums. Lastly, all of my former clients would agree my creativity and imagination comes to life in my photos. I am able to look at something ordinary and find many ways to interpret what I鈥檓 seeing into beautiful and meaningful photos.

"When you look back to the very beginning, that day was your wedding day, your dream Day"

Betiana Hurtado.

Meghan  Scolo
Meghan Scolo
Photographer

Meghan is a photographer from Long Ilsand, New York, and graduated from Suny Oswego with a Bachelors of Fine Arts. Her passion for photography started at a young age and plans to bring that passion into your wedding photos.

Her Style is Natural and timeless and she is enthusiastic to help document your special day to enjoy for years to come.

Damian  Merket
Damian Merket
Videographer

Damian Merket

Videographer based on Long Island New York with five years of experience in the field. Damian has worked with numerous couples for their wedding and loves getting personal when working with them and meeting their needs and expectations on their big bay.

261 Smithtown Blvd Suite 2 Nesconset, NY, 11767
631-741-3806

Monday to Friday 12-7 pm Saturday By Appointment only.
Location of (Photography Boutique)

Photography Boutique frequently asked questions

What photography services does Photography Boutique include in the starting price?

Photography Boutique includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Photography Boutique include in their most popular wedding package?

Photography Boutique includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Photography Boutique offer?

Photography Boutique offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Photography Boutique offer?

Photography Boutique offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Photography Boutique offer for wedding events?

Photography Boutique offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Photography Boutique and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Photography Boutique is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding