135 West Gate Drive, Huntington, NY 11743 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 56
  • Real Weddings 2

About Oheka Castle

OHEKA CASTLE is a historic wedding venue located in Huntington, New York, on Long Island’s famed Gold Coast between New York City and The Hamptons. Since 1919, the elegant estate has celebrated the art of entertaining by hosting exquisite society weddings and gala celebrations. At OHEKA CASTLE couples can celebrate their fairytale wedding in style in this magnificent mansion and majestic hotel.

Facilities and Capacity
OHEKA CASTLE can accommodate up to 400 wedding guests in its indoor and outdoor event spaces. The beautiful estate, which is nestled on the highest point of Long Island, was designed by celebrated architects Delano and Aldrich in the early 20th century. It offers 115,000 square feet of breathtaking beauty and features 117 rooms filled with rich history. Couples may choose to wed or host their cocktail hour or reception in OHEKA CASTLE’s Grand Ballroom, their Formal Dining Room or their Terrace Room. The venue also offers an Upper Lawn area, manicured formal gardens and a Great Lawn area, which is the perfect setting for a grand outdoor ceremony or reception. OHEKA CASTLE’s historic hotel offers 32 magnificently designed guest rooms and suites where you and your wedding party and special guests can feel like royalty during one of the most exciting times of your lives.

At OHEKA CASTLE, the event possibilities are endless as the exclusive venue only hosts one wedding per day. Couples may host their wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and rehearsal dinner at OHEKA CASTLE. The illustrious venue offers in-house catering and bartending services and they can even create and design your wedding cake. OHEKA CASTLE provides barware, flatware, glassware, linens and china during the events they cater. Couples have the option of bringing in their own wedding vendors on their special day with the approval of OHEKA CASTLE’s event specialists. There is onsite parking, wheelchair access and a valet service at the venue. OHEKA CASTLE is a pet-friendly venue.

ohekacastle130buildresizedwe

Oheka Castle 5
Oheka Castle 6
Oheka Castle 7

LIndsay · Married on 04/28/2018

I am a Wedding Planner for MODE Events based in Chicago, and I had a couple who got married at Oheka Castle a few weeks ago. The day-of staff was very helpful. I really appreciated that they had someone from their team designated as a Groom's Attendant/Butler and Bridal Attendant/Lady in Waiting. This really helped me and my team focus on managing all of the vendors and focus on the details of the big day. Everyone was very quick to jump in and help.

I would love to have many more Weddings here. The property is stunning, and I should mention that the food is fantastic, as well. Thank you for everything!!

Melanie · Married on 04/27/2018

Oheka was everything I ever could have hoped and dreamed for! First, they were the ONLY venue that we visited that would allow us to guarantee a 125 person minimum, and we visited at least 10 venues and contacted more! We didn't want a huge wedding and Oheka was totally receptive to that. Every other venue we looked at had a 175-200 minimum AT THE SAME PRICE per person and refused to budge! They were always responsive to my emails and calls during the planning process. Starting from the night before the wedding, I was treated like a princess. Our wedding was on a Friday and no one was staying in the Olmsted Suite the night before, so they offered to let me stay in the room the night before the wedding for free! I ran around the huge suite like a maniac I was so excited! The day of the wedding, I was greeted with breakfast and pitchers of iced coffee! The bridal attendant, Patty, was super helpful in running interference with vendors while I was getting ready, talking to my husband for me, and keeping guests away while we were doing our first look. We took pictures on the grounds during cocktail hour and when we were done we were taken to a room and there were plates with some of everything from cocktail hour for us so we didn't miss the food! I was completely taken care of throughout the whole night so I could enjoy myself. My husband and I were also allowed to have all three entrees for dinner! Daniel Andreotti, the pastry chef, is so talented and the dessert cafe and cake were a HUGE hit! We had a brunch the next day with omelet & waffle stations, and the woman who had brought my breakfast the day before remembered how I liked my iced coffee and brought me another pitcher! It's a small gesture, but just proved how much they care for their brides even the day after the wedding! Thank you to Rick, Samantha, Patty, Kathy, JJ, Steve and everyone else who helped me have the greatest, most beautiful and special day of my life!

Oheka Castle 8
    Oheka Castle 16
    Oheka Castle 17

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Oheka Castle FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 14,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Hotel, Mansion
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March

Real Weddings

• Karyn Michael Events
    Karyn Michael Events Wedding Planners

Absolutely the best, 5 stars across the board!

• Camelot Studios
    Camelot Studios Wedding Photographers

If you want a phenomenal wedding this is the place to have it!

• NY Orchestras Entertainment
    NY Orchestras Entertainment Wedding Bands

You would be hard-pressed to find a better wedding venue than Oheka Castle. New York Orchestras Entertainment performs there more than any other company and we can attest to their high standards.

• 135 West Gate Drive Huntington, New York, NY 11743 See on map