Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pfeiffer Event Planning

Amazing Weddings
Pfeiffer Event Planning provides professional coordinating for amazing weddings,

parties and special events. We help to make your special day a perfect reflection

of your style and taste, while minimizing your stress in planning. We spend time to find

out what you envision your day to be; no dream too vast, every detail vital, to make it uniquely yours.

We strive to match you with vendors that will exceed your expectations while working within your budget.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)
Non-Religious (1)

We held our ceremony and reception outdoors on a private estate on 5/21/16, and Kendra Pfeiffer Wershing is the reason our wedding far exceeded our hopes and expectations. Choosing Kendra as our planner was truly the single best decision we made, and we are absolutely thrilled with the level of service and attention to detail she and her team provided.

We are both very busy, so we needed more than month-of coordination services, but we didn’t need a fully inclusive package either. Kendra created a custom package for us that met all our needs exactly and fit our budget. We also felt comfortable that she would click well with my father (who was hosting the event at his home) and our many friendors. Our friends enjoyed working with her and my dad was so impressed with her organization. At first my dad was a little skeptical when I told him I hired a planner, but afterwards he was so grateful—thanks to Kendra, he got to truly enjoy the evening and relax.

Many websites warn about the logistical difficulties and hidden expenses of having a private estate or backyard wedding—this was not our experience whatsoever. Kendra did an outstanding job of leveraging the property’s assets and preventing any issues from arising the day of. About a half-hour before the ceremony start time, it was threatening to rain, but even though I was disappointed I was not at all worried—I fully trusted Kendra to execute a rain plan that would still result in a beautiful wedding. Luckily the skies cleared but I know Kendra would have handled it without any trouble for me, my dad or our guests. If there were any problems, neither my husband nor I heard about them the entire evening. Everything flowed incredibly smoothly and the entire event was magical. Kendra went far above and beyond in working with the other vendors, before and during the event.

My husband and I are so grateful to Kendra for making our dreams come true! She is a consummate professional and a wonderful resource.

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Eco-Friendly

Kendra was a life saver for my wedding day. I did not have to worry about a thing knowing she had every detail about my day handled. Kendra had a ton of great ideas and with her help, my husband and I were able to create a wedding that was uniquely our own. She is professional, had great communication, worked well with my other vendors and has a great personality. I really appreciate all the hard work she put into our wedding to ensure seamless perfection. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, large or small.

Profile Picture Allison, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord.

Kendra is as good as it gets. I am an extremely busy person as is my now husband and she made all of our ideas come out and shine. She suggested a wonderful photographer, florist, DJ, venues and gave options when needed and then recommendations for a single vendor when asked. I saved hundreds of hours by trusting her judgement and I was not disappointed. She had wonderful contracts with vendors with lots of perks and even provided her own son to return some cushions to Roseville the following day when we would rather hang out with friends. She was even willing to watch a movie for my theme as homework.

She was professional and the Day Of and Rehearsal Organization made it so that all I needed to do was be with my friends and family. She and her assistant took care of the rest. She is well worth twice of what she charged.

She will return emails at midnight and takes care of hundreds of background things that I didn't even know needed done until she needed bridal input. She made sure contracts were in our favor and had thousands of selections of stationary but also helped me when I contracted that out to someone else.

I honestly don't know why anyone would get married without an event planner and I personally will never plan an event without Kendra ever again.

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews

$300.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
$300 off Full Service Wedding Planning package of 40 hours or more
#WW845ddd5aada9263b

15 ENDORSEMENTS
If you are searching for a phenomenal wedding planner you can stop right here. I've worked with Kendra and her staff over many years and can attest to her attention to detail- which includes creating the brides vision of her wedding day- often in SPECTACULAR fashion. Much of her work is from referrals from brides and wedding professionals, which attests to many, many satisfied clients.

Outstanding Service!!!!!

Pfeiffer Events Planning is AMAZING. I love Kendra. So pleasent to work with and very professional. I look forward to working with her many more times.

Talented, experienced - loves what she does.

I've been fortunate enough to work somewhere in the neighborhood of 50 weddings with Pfeiffer Event Planning over the past 16 years and Kendra and her team are top notch. From the very start Kendra's attention to detail helps her clients create a wedding "plan" that leads to beautiful, well run and absolutely fun events, time after time. She does an amazing job matching her clients tastes and needs for every part of the wedding with the professionals/ companies that will fit them best and then communicates the finer details of the event to everyone at the wedding making sure it is run smoothy, on time, and most importantly to the exact wishes of her clients. Pfeiffer Event Planning is one of a kind and definitely one of Northern California's hidden gems as far as event planning goes.

83 PROS I KNOW

Events

1913 Capitol Avenue, Suite B, Sacramento, CA 95814   See On Map
916-607-6024 (phone) 530-756-0546 (fax)
By appointment