About Petra Gems

Aspiring to be America's most loved jewelers.

Petra Gems is a Pandora of designer engagement rings, wedding bands and certified GIA and AGS diamonds. We also accept custom orders on any type of jewelry. Our prices are close to wholesale and well-below all online competitors. Moreover, our website is user friendly and offers maximum security. We are also a BBB accredited A rated business. As a family owned small business, we are also very accessible. Furthermore, clients' satisfaction is our number one priority.

Here are some advantages of shopping with Petra Gems:

Unique Designs, Best Quality & Unbeatable Prices

Any custom order/designed is welcomed

Secure Online Platform

Custom Wed. Bands (1)
Cleaning (1)
Payment Plans (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)

After much research through physical stores and other online diamond dealers/designers I found that working with Sharif from Petra gems was the right option. He was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire diamond picking and design process. I had originally picked a few diamonds out myself and Sharif was more than happy to send me high res photos, but he also showed me a different diamond that was much more superior for the same price. Overall if you are debating on shopping for your diamond online, you are in the best hands here.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great customer service, fast-shipping, and the price below the market. Great quality - beautiful and unique ring setting, love it.

Profile Picture User6463218, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Custom Engag. Rings

Hands down the BEST experience I have had on Etsy! The customer service is great, you can trust this shop with all of your jewelry needs!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews