12 Reviews for Petra Gems

Cleaning (1)
Payment Plans (1)
Stone Upgrades (1)
11 Petra Gems Reviews

Without a question the best experience I have had in buying an engagement ring! I had been to over 10 different jewelers over the span of several months. None of them could compare to Sharif. He was the first jeweler who acknowledged the importance of every aspect of a diamonds specifications and how they affect a diamonds performance (brilliance, fire, and scintilation). I was blown away by his knowledge.
He helped me find the most beautiful GIA triple excellent stone that I had ever found. She is at a loss of words everytime she looks at it!!! And not to mention the countless compliments every day! I highly highly recommend Sharif and Petra Gems!!!! Thank you

Profile Picture James, 12/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

After much research through physical stores and other online diamond dealers/designers I found that working with Sharif from Petra gems was the right option. He was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire diamond picking and design process. I had originally picked a few diamonds out myself and Sharif was more than happy to send me high res photos, but he also showed me a different diamond that was much more superior for the same price. Overall if you are debating on shopping for your diamond online, you are in the best hands here.

Profile Picture Justin, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Great customer service, fast-shipping, and the price below the market. Great quality - beautiful and unique ring setting, love it.

Profile Picture User6463218, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Custom Engag. Rings

Hands down the BEST experience I have had on Etsy! The customer service is great, you can trust this shop with all of your jewelry needs!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

I had the honor of working with these guys for my fiance's ring. they were by far onf of the kindest and most helpful people i have worked with. Super fast responses, super flexible, all around great people! Even a few months after my purchase i needed to get a ring tightened and they were willing to help me with that

Profile Picture Joanna, 6/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I ordered a semi mount ring for a diamond that I already had. All communications were very timely and efficient. I opened the box and all I could say was WOW! It was stunning! Beautiful, sparkly, shiny, and absolutely what I ordered and wanted. Took the setting to have my stone mounted and appraised. The setting itself appraised for $3,000.00 and I spent $819.00. So thrilled with my purchase! Wish I could add a picture, because again, WOW!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 5/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

If you need jewelry of any type, Sharif IS THE GUY TO GO TO. I can't even put into words how amazing he is and how happy we were with the ring and his service. He worked on finding the perfect diamond every single day of the week. We would text on sundays as he found great ideas that he wanted to bring up. When the ring came it blew me out of the water because it was so much prettier than I EVER thought I could get for the price. I had a $5K budget and people at our engagement party asked me constantly how the hell I got a ring that expensive. Little did they know Sharif is a magician. Please don't go anywhere else. I had a 15 day timeline and with that time window he still got it to us early. I just cant say enough. I will never buy from anyone else, no question!

Profile Picture firas, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings, Appraisal, Cleaning, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades

Did a great job customizing the right ring for us!

Profile Picture Zareth, 4/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

He made a custom ring for us and it is exactly what we wanted. He got it right on the first request and met our timeline. We are forever grateful for his beautiful work.

Profile Picture Wendy , 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Engag. Rings

I can't say enough about Petra Gems. I had a halo engagement ring that was on the small side and I wanted it to look bigger so I mailed my ring to Petra Gems and they created two custom shadow bands to go around my engagement ring. After asking a local jewelry store for an estimate cost of that, I was given a high price. Petra Gems did the rings at a fraction of the cost. They are so gorgeous and look like they actually came with my engagement ring. I am thrilled to show off my new rings. I also bought a wedding band for a third of the cost when compared to my local jewelry store. The owner replies to my emails within a day and has been so friendly and helpful. He also only sells quality jewelry.

Profile Picture Heather, 8/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Custom Wed. Bands

I WOULD BUY FROM PETRA GEMS AGAIN!!! In fact I probably won't ever buy from any other jeweler again. Sharif was so helpful and really took an interest in what I was looking for. My wife had the ring appraised for insurance purposes and what a great investment!!! Thank you Petra Gems

Profile Picture Doug, 7/15/15, 1 Review