Engels Jewelry Company

Grandville, MI View map

Located in Grandville, Michigan, Engels Jewelry Company provides a range of jewelry pieces for weddings and other milestone events in their clients’ lives. This family-run business has been operating for over nine decades and brings a wealth of knowledge to the industry. This expansive store boasts an array of collections to match a range of styles. Whether you envision a stunning platinum wedding band or a gold engagement ring, these jewelers can guide you through their items until you find your ideal piece.

Engels Jewelry Company designs and produces bespoke pieces in their on-site studio. Found nowhere else, their one-of-a-kind bridal collection features single diamonds and shining clusters of diamonds in various shapes and sizes to meet your specific requirements. Not working with outside manufacturers, all pieces at this store are designed and built to last a lifetime. For those with a certain idea in mind, these jewelers offer a build your own ring service. Starting with a consultation with one of the store’s experts, you can discuss ideas, styles, shapes, and more. A wax model will then be created before you give the design your seal of approval. All customized designs come with a lifetime warranty. The store also trades diamonds and can upgrade stones for those seeking a new cut or design. Further accessories and items available at this store include, but are not limited to:

• Designer watches
  • Handbags
  • Necklaces
  • Pendants
  • Earrings

Happy to work through email, zoom or any other video chat, or phone calls for all out of town clients! We provide free overnight insured shipping for all jewelry!

Photography Credits:

Emma Quinn Photography

Faith Elizabeth Photography

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Diamond Certification
Payment Plans
Ring Sizing
Shipping
Stone Upgrades

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Antique Accessories
Designer Wedding Bands
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

1-2 weeks
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Tom M. Getting married on 07/15/2023

Amazing Engagement Ring Experience

I went to Engels with some really rough sketchs and a general idea for what kind of engagement ring I wanted to surprise my girlfriend with. Not only were Engels able to help me with my ideas, including finding a yellow pear shaped diamond, but they were also able to improve my ideas by offering suggestions. They made sure I was included in every step of the process and listened to every idea I had along the way. I can not recommend Engels Jewelry enough. After proposing, I keep catching my fiancée (she said yes btw) smiling at her ring. I’ve asked if there was anything she would have liked to change, but she says it’s perfect.

Engels Jewelry Company's reply:

Thank you for the 5 star review Tom! We are so glad to hear how happy you and your fiancee are with your engagement ring! We appreciate that you have chosen us as your family jeweler!
    Kyle B. Getting married on 03/11/2023

Highly Recommend

Everyone at Engels was extremely helpful. They were willing to work with me to get exactly what I wanted. They were very respectful of my decision making and I never felt rushed or pressured at all. Robin was super knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Engels to anyone looking to buy an engagement ring or any other type of jewelry.

Engels Jewelry Company's reply:

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you!!! So glade you are so happy with your ring! Happy to help with any future jewelry needs!
  • Dekota
    Dekota T. Getting married on 10/22/2022

Engagement ring

Great place to get any sort of jewelry. I gave them a design and they made it all in house. In just a couple weeks. At the price point and design I asked for.

Engels Jewelry Company's reply:

Thank you for the 5-star review! We appreciate that you chose us to help you create something so special!
  • illustration stars

Exclusive
Engels Jewelry Company 2
Discount

Book a Custom Engagement Ring Appointment & Receive 15% off!*

Call 616-534-7039 or email carrieanne@engelsjewelryco.com to make an appointment! Lets hear your engagement ring ideas and let us bring those ideas to life! We make all of our jewelry in-house and offer a no questions asked lifetime warranty!

*Exclusions apply, see store for details.

2883 Wilson Ave. Grandville, MI, 49418

Monday - Friday 11am-7pm Saturday 10am-5pm Sunday & Monday Closed
Location of (Engels Jewelry Company)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding