Engels Jewelry Company Reviews

4 Reviews for Engels Jewelry Company

1 User photo

Edward Walterhouse Ii · Getting married on 05/22/2021

Exceptional Value, Professionalism, Accountability, & Personalization

I worked with Mark Engels while searching for an in-shop custom made engagement ring. I can’t say enough great things about him as a person, his knowledge in the industry, and his service through out the process. I live on the east side of Michigan and Mark made it very easy to communicate and be available when I had questions. The ring is unbelievable and everything I envisioned. Very thankful for the work and guidance. HIGHLY recommend Engels Jewelry no matter where you reside.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Engels Jewelry Company's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Eddie! We are so glad you guys are so happy with your jewelry! Let us know if there is anything else we can help with!

Kody Alber · Married on 05/16/2020

Amazing Experience

Mark was great! I went to Engels Jewelry Company looking to purchase an engagement ring. With little knowledge about jewelry and what to expect, Mark walked me through the whole process with ease. My Fiance and I will bringing our business back to Engels when we start looking for wedding bands.

Sent on 02/22/2020

Engels Jewelry Company's reply:

Thank you for the lovely review Kody! The ring you designed is absolutely beautiful and thank you for choosing us to help you create it! Look forward to working with you again!

Julie Snyder · Married on 08/31/2019

Mark and Carrie are great to work with!!

Carrie Anne and Mark are the best! They helped through the whole process of designing my new ring. Engels was the first and only place I went!! I absolutely love it!! I would definitely recommend them!!
    Thanks again!!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Bethany D · Married on 05/10/2019

Great selection, service and personalization

Absolutely love the engagement and wedding band we purchased from Engels. They have the best customer service and custom jewelry! Fast and great quality rhodium plating too!

Sent on 02/28/2020

Engels Jewelry Company's reply:

It was such a pleasure to work with you guys on your jewelry! Thank you so much for choosing us as your family jeweler!