Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Map · Phone number

About Christine Darnell Jewelry

A little about me.....

I was an Interior Designer for many years at a wonderful Architectural firm until my husband moved to another city for his job. Since I was not able to duplicate the job I had just left I decided it was time for me to pursue my other love......Jewelry Design which would allow me the creative outlet I desired and I could make beautiful things others would want to wear. Having been fascinated with jewelry since my childhood when my step-father traveled the World and brought back beautiful gems and jewelry for my mother from far away exotic lands it was the perfect choice. I started to design jewelry and was instantly addicted. I have been attending Kendall College of Art and Design to study various jewelry design techniques which have allowed me to expanded my product line.

My jewelry has been featured in many fashion shows and at charity events and my clientele is very international. I love creating designs for special events working closely with clients to make sure their event is beautiful. A large part of my business is special order which includes weddings and special ocassions. Please feel free to contact me with special requests.

• TanayDesigns
TrunktMaioriEarrings
TrunktLotusEarrings
TrunktSinelaiNecklace2

Christine Darnell Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Costume Accessories
    Custom Accessories
    Designer Accessories

• Modern Day Floral and Events
    Modern Day Floral and Events Wedding Florists

Okay so I have to admit if I could own one of everything I would. The designs are simply beautiful and you MUST check out her website. Lots of yummy little goodies!

• Grand Rapids, 49546 See on map