Teel Jewelers

Kalamazoo, MI View map

Teel Jewelers is a locally owned jewelry store downtown Kalamazoo that specializes in custom designs and repair. You need a ring as unique as your partner and we can help you with that! First, our bench jewelers invite you to sit with them and create a design that speaks to you and your partner. Then, the next time we meet we will have drawings or a wax sample of your piece, gemstones, and maybe even metal semi-mounts to play with!

If you get overwhelmed with the thought of designing your own wedding set, we have popular brands in our jewelry box for you to choose from! Our wedding lines are offered in platinum, gold, silver, and some bands in alternative metals.

To help with other wedding planning needs we have wedding party gifts, such as lighters, flasks, pens, knives, purse hooks, card cases, jewelry boxes and more!

You'll experience our dedication to your satisfaction when shopping and designing with us at Teel Jewelers!

Which of the following services do you offer?

Appraisal
Cleaning
Ring Sizing
Shipping

What kind of jewelry do you offer?

Custom Engagement Rings
Custom Wedding Bands
Designer Engagement Rings
Designer Wedding Bands
Fair Trade
Handcrafted
Loose Diamonds
Ring Setting

What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?

3-4 weeks
  • User2052582 2+ years ago
    Lorri Hedlund & the members of Bach to Bacharach were heavenly. They helped create the perfect ambiance in the church that we got married in as guests arrived.

When guests arrive great music really sets the mood for the events that are to come and they did such a great job.

During the planning Lorri Hedlund was so helpful! She called to check in on me which was very thoughtful and helped me make decisions on which songs to pick.

She also coordinated on her own with the church's organist. They took care of all the details for me so I didn't have to worry about a thing which is great because as the bride it seems as if worrying can get a little out of control.

If you want to stress less you have to hire great vendors and Bach to Bacharach definitely qualifies as a GREAT vendor for your wedding or special occasion.
  • User1214965 2+ years ago
    My fiance and I went to look at wedding bands at this jeweler because we didn't want to be harassed by bigger or mall stores. Everyone at Plata Y Oro was so helpful and friendly. They helped us find the rings that fit our style perfectly! It was much easier than I thought and the engraving process was quick and easy as well.
    Larissa Married on 06/25/2011
    Plata y Oro helped create the simple, brushed-finish, white gold wedding band than my husband wanted... without overcharging us! The ring arrived in just a couple days, and the in-store inscription took only a couple extra days. Even though we did not purchase my band from them, we plan on taking it to them to be sized properly.

125 S. Kalamazoo Mall, Ste. 102 Kalamazoo, 49007
Location of (Teel Jewelers)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding