4569 Mission Gorge Place Suite I, San Diego, CA 92120 Map · Phone number

About Perfectly Entertaining

San Diego DJ for Weddings and Other Events

Your party or wedding deserves the services of an extremely professional Disc Jockey and Master of Ceremonies. Packing the dance floor is only a part of my job. I will assist you with planning and coordinate with the key players on the day of the event. I have a proven track record and have the references to prove it. I don't send out staff DJs, you will only work with me from planning to performance. Therefore, I have limited availability, so please use the date checker at the bottom of the page to make sure I am available for your event.

I can give your event a personal touch. My years of experience allow me to make suggestions and provide unique ideas. I can provide expert event planning advice, as well as exceptional insight.

Weddings | Parties | Corporate | Photo Booth

060jenniferjustins

10 Reviews for Perfectly Entertaining

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/15/2013

We are very satisfied with the all around professionalism provided by Mr. English. He was nicely organized and very on top of things. The dancing was fun!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Regina · Married on 09/08/2013

Tim took care of everything! He knew we wanted a lot of time for dancing at the end. The caterer seemed to be taking his sweet time and Tim lit a fire under him. He didn't let us get behind schedule. Then, when it was time to dance, he rocked the dance floor all night! Old and young were jamming to the tunes. I would absolutely recommend him to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Laurel · Married on 08/04/2013

So nice to work with a professional like Tim. The music was the thing people complimented the most. My dad is still talking about it! Thank you DJ Tim!!!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Award

Perfectly Entertaining FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,400.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• 4569 Mission Gorge Place Suite I San Diego, 92120 See on map