Cape Coral, Cape Coral, FL 33903 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2
  • Meet the Team

About Perfect Day Events

Perfect Day Music & Events is a wedding DJ service based out of Cape Coral, FL. As one of the top DJ companies in S.W. Florida, Perfect Day always works hard to insure a couple’s big day is unforgettable. We provide professional, courteous Emcee services, pro audio equipment and custom music play lists for each event. Perfect Day will bring the great music and positive vibes to keep your guests on the dance floor all night long.

Owner, DJ Noel Plumb, has been servicing weddings since 2002 and adds an upbeat, high-energy effect to any couple’s romantic celebration. He works closely with soon-to-be-weds from the first consultation, to ensure that the music and service match a couple’s wedding theme and aesthetic. Perfect Day Music and Events happily serve at venues throughout Southwest Florida, including Sarasota, Ft Myers, Cape Coral, and Naples.

Perfect Day offers multiple packages and price points to suit a couple’s needs and wants for their big day. You will have an extensive list of genres to choose from, ranging from current hits to country and Latin. DJ Noel will arrive with a professional sound system, to ensure that your favorite songs reach all of your guests at your venue. In addition, Perfect Day Events offers photo booth rentals along with their DJ services, to add a lighthearted, interactive element to your reception.

dj noel wedding dj 51 417158 162466690647828
Romantic Photo Booth
dj noel wedding dj 51 417158 162466690647828

72 Reviews for Perfect Day Events

Jason · Married on 12/09/2017

We had Noel as our DJ for our wedding at Fairview Napa. From the beginning, he made it so easy for us all to be on the same page with the music. His communication throughout the planning of our event made was extremely prompt and he answered any questions we had.

As for the big day, he was there to greet us and give us the run down for how everything was going to go. Throughout the reception he steered us through entire time to where all we had to worry about was having fun. He was an awesome DJ for our wedding. The dance floor never stopped until it was time to go! I would recommend Noel for any event.

Thank you Noel for making our day awesome!!

Sent on 01/05/2018
  • Whittney

Whittney · Married on 11/04/2017

Noel and his team were great for our wedding last weekend. We held it at Oakmont, which they work with frequently, so they already knew the team there, and vice versa. Noel was very prompt and answered all of our questions in timely manner. Music was fun and flowed well.

Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Perfect Day Events Pricing

Perfect Day Events Price Rates

Perfect Day Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 795
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 995
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Perfect Day Events 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Perfect Day Events 2
    $295 Photo Booth Special * with Any DJ Package Purchased

Add a 3 hour Photo Booth rental for the special discounted price of $295 when you book any DJ package from us.

Includes: Unlimited photo strips for duration of rental, Custom photo banner with your name and

event date. 3 event hours of service. No extra charge for set up, take down or delivery.

Extra digital copies of all your guests photos from the event.

* Free included in pkg - Fun Party Props $75 value, (hats, boas, glasses, masks, tiaras etc...)

Team of Perfect Day Events

Noel  Plumb

Noel Plumb

DJ (owner)

Hello this is DJ Noel Plumb from Perfect Day Events. I am looking forward to being apart of your wedding and helping make it a fun and memorable day for you and your guests.

I have had the privilege of working as a wedding and special events DJ and Emcee since 2002. I am committed to providing you and your guests with the highest level of professional, courteous service.

I am a seasoned Master of Ceremonies with a great knowledge of music from all genres and specialize in creating dance parties for all age groups.

Besides creating a great dance party, I am always happy to assist in organizing and running the timeline. I will work closely with all your vendors and guests to make sure everything is organized and runs smoothly on the day of your event. As a DJ for Perfect Day Events, I am a member in good standing of The National Association of Mobile Entertainers and National Association of Online Disk Jockeys.

If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your music planning please call us at the office at 239-440-9035 or email me at nplumb@comcast.net .

I want to make sure my performance the day of fits your taste and style so if you would like to touch bases personally with me, please feel free to call me at 239-440-9035 or email me at nplumb@comcast.net . Please include your wedding date in the subject line.

Don’t hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions or if I can be of service in any way.

Kind Regards

DJ Noel Plumb

239-440-9035

www.perfectdayevents.com

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Wedlock Cinema Wedding Videographers

Noel is the best! I've been privileged to work beside Noel and be a client of his. Be it DJ or photobooth, he'll get you exactly what you need in the most stress-free way.

• Your Sweet Expectations Wedding Cakes

Perfect Day Music & Photo Booths! Great staff, efficient and fun. They will make your wedding so memorable as your guests will have a great time.

• Weddings of Heart Wedding Officiants

Noel is a wonderful DJ and a wonderful man. He's a real pro. I have worked a dozen weddings with him as DJ and he is professional, kind, and a great support to brides and grooms on their day.

• Cape Coral Cape Coral, FL, 33903 See on map
    239-310-7336 (Phone number)
    Location of (Perfect Day Events)