Perfect Day Events

Cape Coral, FL View map Visit website
$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

Wedding DJ starting at $995. Perfect Day Music & Events is a wedding DJ service based out of Cape Coral, FL. As one of the top DJ companies in S.W. Florida, Perfect Day always works hard to insure a couple鈥檚 big day is unforgettable. We provide professional, courteous Emcee services, pro audio equipment and custom music play lists for each event. Perfect Day will bring the great music and positive vibes to keep your guests on the dance floor all night long.

Owner, DJ Noel Plumb, has been servicing weddings since 2002 and adds an upbeat, high-energy effect to any couple鈥檚 romantic celebration. He works closely with soon-to-be-weds from the first consultation, to ensure that the music and service match a couple鈥檚 wedding theme and aesthetic. Perfect Day Music and Events happily serve at venues throughout Southwest Florida, including Sarasota, Ft Myers, Cape Coral, and Naples.

Perfect Day offers multiple packages and price points to suit a couple鈥檚 needs and wants for their big day. You will have an extensive list of genres to choose from, ranging from current hits to country and Latin. DJ Noel will arrive with a professional sound system, to ensure that your favorite songs reach all of your guests at your venue. In addition, Perfect Day Events offers photo booth rentals along with their DJ services, to add a lighthearted, interactive element to your reception.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$995

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.7 out of 5 rating
    Rachel S. Married on 06/10/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Just Perfect!

DJ Noel did an amazing job! Not only was he very responsive, we were impressed by how fantastic of a job he did. He was accomodating and his timing throughout the night was on point. We are very pleased and would highly recommend!
  • Stevie
    Stevie H. Married on 11/13/2021
    5 out of 5 rating

A Literal Perfect DJ!

DJ Noel did an amazing job at our wedding this past Saturday 11-13-21 at the Sidney & Berne Davis Art Center. From the moment we had our first phone call with him we knew he was going to provide us with a great experience because on that call he outlined our entire reception for us. Once we hired him, he continued to ask questions, send us worksheets & always promptly got back to our emails & calls. Through this he was able to understand our vision for the night. Music was very important to us, we provided him with specific music and styles for each portion of our day. He was able to take our ideas and song request and add in additional music to fill the day. One of the sweetest parts was DJ Noel showing us how to do the Macarena from behind the DJ booth! On the day of our wedding Noel, was so attentive to details & ran the entire night by keeping us on our timeline to a tee. We didn鈥檛 have to worry about a thing after we got down the aisle because he kept the night flowing and on schedule. As a couple who that was very important to, we can鈥檛 thank him and recommend him enough!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Deals

Perfect Day Events 1
Discount

Add a 3 hour Photo Booth rental for the special discounted price of $395 when you book any DJ package from us.

Includes: Unlimited photo strips for duration of rental, Custom photo banner with your name and

event date. 3 event hours of service. No extra charge for set up, take down or delivery.

Extra digital copies of all your guests photos from the event.

Pricing

Team

Noel  Plumb
Noel Plumb
DJ (owner)

Hello this is DJ Noel Plumb from Perfect Day Events. I am looking forward to being apart of your wedding and helping make it a fun and memorable day for you and your guests.

I have had the privilege of working as a wedding and special events DJ and Emcee since 2002. I am committed to providing you and your guests with the highest level of professional, courteous service.

I am a seasoned Master of Ceremonies with a great knowledge of music from all genres and specialize in creating dance parties for all age groups.

Besides creating a great dance party, I am always happy to assist in organizing and running the timeline. I will work closely with all your vendors and guests to make sure everything is organized and runs smoothly on the day of your event. As a DJ for Perfect Day Events, I am a member in good standing of The National Association of Mobile Entertainers and National Association of Online Disk Jockeys.

If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your music planning please call us at the office at 239-440-9035 or email me at nplumb@comcast.net .

I want to make sure my performance the day of fits your taste and style so if you would like to touch bases personally with me, please feel free to call me at 239-440-9035 or email me at nplumb@comcast.net . Please include your wedding date in the subject line.

Don鈥檛 hesitate to call or email me if you have any questions or if I can be of service in any way.

Kind Regards

DJ Noel Plumb

Perfect Day Events

239-440-9035

www.perfectdayevents.com

Wedlock Cinema Wedlock Cinema Wedding Videographers

Noel is the best! I've been privileged to work beside Noel and be a client of his. Be it DJ or photobooth, he'll get you exactly what you need in the most stress-free way.

Your Sweet Expectations Your Sweet Expectations Wedding Cakes

Perfect Day Music & Photo Booths! Great staff, efficient and fun. They will make your wedding so memorable as your guests will have a great time.

Weddings of Heart Weddings of Heart Wedding Officiants

Noel is a wonderful DJ and a wonderful man. He's a real pro. I have worked a dozen weddings with him as DJ and he is professional, kind, and a great support to brides and grooms on their day.

Cape Coral Cape Coral, FL, 33903
Location of (Perfect Day Events)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding