Day-Of, Full, Partial

About Pellegrini Events

Special Occasions Deserve Special Attention

I am genuinely passionate about creating exceptional events that are as unique as my clients. From weddings in exclusive & historic venues to breathtaking weddings in stunning tents, Pellegrini Events plans, executes, and manages every little detail to deliver a joyful, memorable day for you & your guests.

Offering a very flexible and collaborative approach to event planning, I listen to each client’s needs, working together to turn their vision into reality.

I would be honored & humbled to be a part of your wedding day!

Categories: Wedding Planner

Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Budget Analysis (1)
Partial Planning (1)

Tonya and her assistant, Taylor, were amazing to work with. From the start, I knew hiring Tonya was a great decision; she is professional, highly organized, and fun to be around! Tonya carefully and thoughtfully planned EVERY detail of my wedding day. She communicated with all of my vendors ahead of time, coordinating deliveries, handling final payments, and set up/breakdown schedules. Her wealth of experience and attention to detail made for a truly enjoyable and stress free experience; from the week before, all through the wedding morning, ceremony, and reception! I would recommend her services to any bride and groom without hesitation! Thank you, Tonya!!!

Photo of Pellegrini Events in Saratoga Springs, NY
Profile Picture Claudia, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a fantastic experience with Tonya! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went perfectly. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Profile Picture Ben, 10/8/17, 1 Review

Double Weddings
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Tonya is an amazing professional. We are so excited when we get to work and event with her. She is organized and fully present when planning an event. She keeps in touch with vendors and her clients with enthusiasm. I recommend Tonya to brides booking us all the time. Thank you Tonya for being our friend and colleague!

Highly organized and fabulous to work with. It is always a pleasure to work on an event with Tonya.

Events

Saratoga Springs, NY 12866   See On Map
518-928-5808 (phone)
Pellegrini Events is a wedding planning boutique from Saratoga Springs, New York servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Saratoga Springs/Capital District, Lake Placid, and Adirondacks. Pellegrini Events is a professional full service event compnay that has been part of the Capital disctrict, Saratoga Springs, and the Adirondack wedding industry since 2012 specializing in your special and unique events..