Pellegrini Events Reviews

22 Reviews for Pellegrini Events

1 User Photo

Pellegrini Events 1

Elise · Married on 09/22/2018

Tonya was the best! She was extremely kind, professional, and helpful through every step. Her knowledge and experience was invaluable. We could not have pulled off our wedding without her. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Pellegrini Events's reply:

We appreciate the kind words, thank you, Elise! "Wedding Fest" was such a blast, I was honored to be a part of such a magical day.

Erin · Married on 06/23/2018

Tonya was amazing!! She went above and beyond at our wedding on June 23rd. Leading up to our wedding the weather was not looking good at all. She contacted our rental place and made sure they brought a bigger tent for us. She was on point with everything that needed to be done. We couldn't be happier with Tonya! I would totally recommend her for anyone's wedding day.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Pellegrini Events's reply:

Thank you, Erin! it was such a great day. You and Sean are so much fun!!!

Timothy · Married on 06/15/2018

We planned our Saratoga Springs wedding from Switzerland, where we were living at the time. Tonya made it incredibly easy and allowed us to feel like we weren’t 4000 miles away. We had weekly Skype calls, countless emails, all extremely punctual and efficient. She took our vision and delivered far beyond expectations. She has an amazing energy to her and was also fun to brainstorm ideas with. Tonya is fun and also always “on it” I never had to worry about anything leading up to our big day and was thrilled with how the day of went as well. The reveal of our tent ended up with tears in everyone’s eyes! I would highly recommend working with her and say you’d be lucky to have her execute the wedding or event of your dreams.

Sophia · Married on 05/19/2018

She had me at McDonalds! Tonya and I had a very unique intro as I wanted someone to pull off delivery of McDonalds happy meals for my late night food on the dance floor. She made it happen! But in all seriousness, she was available to me whenever I needed her and connected me to a great crew of vendors who all know and love her. She is well connected in the area which helps navigate this daunting process and she was trustworthy. She dealt with my way of processing, which is challenging at times, but made it all work. The day went smooth and she even went above and beyond for us at the wedding, running to Home Depot to get a pad lock for our uhaul. She is more than our planner she is our friend now. Hire her, you won’t be disappointed.

Bonnie · Married on 05/12/2018

Tonya was amazing. Although I grew up in Saratoga and knew about some of the local vendors I wanted to use, I no longer live locally and really depended on Tonya to help with all the details. Our wedding was not easy! We had 2 ceremonies and 2 receptions at 3 different venues, all on one day, and somehow Tonya made sure everything ran smooth as silk! My bridal party commented on how it was the most laid-back and relaxed wedding they ever were a part of! Anything we needed last minute, whether it was bobby pins, bandaids, or champagne, Tonya made sure we had it. Thank you Tonya for making our day so special!!

Kira · Married on 05/05/2018

Tonya was absolutely wonderful. My husband and I have demanding work schedules, so we never could have pulled the details together for our wedding ceremony and reception without her help. She efficiently managed and coordinated all vendors, most of which she already had working relationships with. She got the best service possible out of each vendor. I highly recommend Pellegrini Events for your next special event.

Adam · Married on 05/05/2018

There is no way we could have pulled everything together without Tonya's help. Even from the planning stages, her expertise and experience not only saved us money but saved us time and headaches down the road. Her relationship with the areas best vendors ensured we got only the best. On our wedding day, we didn't have to think about anything except each other. Our guests had a great time, and Tonya's follow up has been incredible. I highly recommend her.

Claudia · Married on 10/08/2017

Tonya and her assistant, Taylor, were amazing to work with. From the start, I knew hiring Tonya was a great decision; she is professional, highly organized, and fun to be around! Tonya carefully and thoughtfully planned EVERY detail of my wedding day. She communicated with all of my vendors ahead of time, coordinating deliveries, handling final payments, and set up/breakdown schedules. Her wealth of experience and attention to detail made for a truly enjoyable and stress free experience; from the week before, all through the wedding morning, ceremony, and reception! I would recommend her services to any bride and groom without hesitation! Thank you, Tonya!!!

Pellegrini Events 2

Ben · Married on 10/08/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Tonya! She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day went perfectly. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Emmi · Married on 09/09/2017

Where to even begin! I cannot be more grateful for the help that Tonya provided. I was very excited about planning my wedding but I needed someone to make sure the day ran smoothly. I hired Tonya as a day of coordinator. It was the best decision I made in this process. She was a life saver. She helped throughout the whole process if I had any major questions as I was planning and we a had a couple meetings in the year of me planning. Tonya made sure that I stayed on track with hiring vendors and other important details. Then the month before she really took over with talking to all my vendors and meeting with all my vendors with me. She had so much great advice and really knows what she is doing. And the day of went so smoothly as far I knew and I think that is the ultimate goal when hiring a planner. The bride should not have to stress or worry about any problems that may arise. Tonya did an amazing job at accomplishing just that. It allowed my husband and me to enjoy our day. It was a night that we wished would never end! Not only is Tonya great at what she does but she is such a kind person. I am so happy that I had the pleasure of working with her. She made this whole experience so much better!

Tiina · Married on 09/09/2017

When 'Thank You' just does not seem like enough!
    Tonya is amazing! She went way above and beyond expectation. The time and effort she put into planning, organizing and flawlessly executing my Daughter's wedding was outstanding.
    Her demeanor was always calm, personal and always professional. She made us feel like she was planning a friend's wedding. Truly cared about our special day!
    We highly recommend her and her services. Exceptional work!

Curtis · Married on 10/13/2016

Tonya ruled our three day wedding retreat weekend like a ninja. Things were just one and done, you rarely saw her and when you did see her it was all zen and nothing upset her game. Cool as the other side of the pillow, she was wrangling Lo's train while cueing the flower girls and ordering the champagne brought on deck.
    Don't hesitate to press the Easy Button for this cool pro.

Lorraine · Married on 08/27/2016

HIRE TONYA. I started my wedding planning, on my own, for a 3-day wedding event. A Friday evening BBQ followed by a wedding on Saturday and a Sunday Brunch. I thought, I can do this on my own, right? WRONG. I brought Tonya in as a "day of" event coordinator and then quickly realized there is no way I can do this without her. First, she is unbelievably cool, nothing- and I mean nothing- rattles her. She does not let any detail fall to the wayside and kept all my vendors in line, in check and on point. I had one particular vendor who I thought was going to be a disaster and she took the reigns, firmly, and they ended up being one of the highlights of the weekend. I could NOT have done this without her and she allowed me to focus on the importance of the event, the magic surrounding it- which she enabled- and my friends and family. Not one thing went wrong- for a three day weekend, that's pretty spectacular. I will say, I had an opportunity a couple weeks later to be part of a wedding and it made me realize (even more so) how lucky I was to have Tonya as my coordinator. She was thoughtful, kind, firm, diligent, organized, flexible and FUN. Why would you trust anyone else? LOVE HER! She made our weekend and I couldn't think anymore highly of her. And yes, I am one hard woman to please. She completely exceeded our expectations x 10. THANK YOU TONYA!

Kayla · Married on 07/16/2016

Tonya was amazing in every sense of the word! From making sure we accounted for the little details we hadn't even thought of to making sure everything went smoothly the day of. She helped us organize every detail exactly how we wanted it and created a timeline of events we reviewed many times before the big day. She was knowledgeable about many other reliable vendors and was easy to contact if we had any questions or issues.
    The day of she was absolutely wonderful! Making sure all the little details were in place, making sure pictures went smoothly and in a timely manner, bustling my dress, and just making sure all of our vendors were on the same page as to what happened when. I can't thank her enough for making sure our day was extra special!! I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding planner! She made our wedding day run smoothly and it wouldn't have been the same without her!

Tina · Married on 07/16/2016

Tonya was amazing. From the beginning she was on point with my schedule and keeping me organized. She helped me think of things and consider situations that I would have never thought about. Tonya is a natural. From set up and ceremony to reception and payment to other vendors, she helped handle it all. Her expertise makes her an incredible asset for any bride. She will help you in every way possible and her organizational skills are second to none. We are so thankful that Tonya was such an important and integral part of our team. She helped make our day extra special.

Kathryn · Married on 07/16/2016

My daughter's wedding was perfect from start to finish, from the planning right through until the reception was over. This would not have been possible with Tanya's help, She is professional, calm, amazingly helpful, supportive, yet made suggestions that just made sense. Too many details to write. BUT, I would highly recommend Tanya for your wedding planning. My daughter's wedding would not have been a success without Tanya's presence. She is an amazing wedding planner, don't hesitate, book her now before your date is already taken. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAUGHTER'S WEDDING COMPLETELY PERFECT, IN EVERY WAY. <3

Danielle · Married on 10/03/2015

My husband and I couldn't have asked a better day! Everything was seamless and as stress free as possible. It was amazing to not have to worry about what was coming next, we were kept on schedule without having to think about it. The support was amazing, I definitely recommend!

Tonya was my day of coordinator and kept our day running smoothly. It was wonderful not having to stress over small details and feeling confident they were being taken care of while we enjoyed our family and friends. She has great energy and I would HIGHLY recommend her services. Thank you for all your hard work Tonya!

Jeri · Married on 09/05/2015

When our daughter became engaged in February of 2015, she and her fiancé knew that they wanted a simple backyard wedding at our camp in Lake George. How hard could that be? Turns out, pretty hard. There is nothing 'simple' about a backyard wedding.
    Planning a wedding is a major time commitment in the best of circumstances, but with a short (six month) engagement and long distance planning, it's a serious challenge. While I was able to find (and sign contracts with) a great cast of characters, about 6 weeks before the wedding, I started getting Mother of the Bride Jitters. I knew that there was no way I could oversee all of the aspects of the day - and still enjoy it. I asked the rental company we worked with for a recommendation for a Day of Wedding Coordinator. I thank my lucky stars that Tonya Pellegrini Lawrence was able and willing to sign on with us. I had thought we just needed a coordinator for the day, but Tonya proved invaluable from the day we connected. She met with the rental company with us, offering the insight that comes from experience; she coordinated multiple aspects with the band and caterer; she had great insight on 'day of' logistics that I never would have considered - until it was too late (can the Bride sit down in her dress?!); she ran the rehearsal (a thankless job!) and finally, kept track of every blessed detail on the day of the wedding, so that we could enjoy it from beginning to end. We wholeheartedly recommend Tonya for wedding event planning and coordination!

Ali · Married on 09/05/2015

Tonya is amazing!!!

She was the day-of coordinator for our wedding. We discussed specifics several weeks before the wedding, and she was in contact with all of our vendors to make sure things ran smoothly in the planning stages. Then she ran our rehearsal and made sure our wedding day went off smoothly. Everything was absolutely perfect -- if anything did go wrong, I didn't know about it! I loved how much attention and care she took to make sure the things that were important to us were taken care of. It was especially wonderful that my husband and I and our families were all able to enjoy the day without worrying about any of the details.

• O

Olivia · Married on 05/23/2015

Fantastic. Couldn't have done it without her. Everything ran so smoothly. All the thought and planning really paid off. Highly recommend.