Pealer's Flowers

Camp Hill, PA View map

You have a story,a style,and a dream. Express those with flowers.

Pealer's Flowers can help you create the dream wedding you have always envisioned. Whether traditional, contemporary, trendy or romantic are your style we can WOW your guest so they are talking about your day for years. Whatever the season we can make your dream day come true!

We do not charge a consultation fee and we can work with your busy schedule. We are familiar with many wedding sites in the area so we can provide knowledgeable service. We are happy to work within your budget and promise to provide you with the best quality flowers.

• Emily and Jason's Wedding
    Emily Married on 05/27/2017
    Debbie and her team were amazing! Extremely profession and kind with helping bring my vision to life. I met Debbie one morning at her shop with my mom. She was so helpful with looking at my pinterest board and bring it to life at my wedding. I would recommend working with Pealer's to anyone. She was right on target with my budget and offered for me to rent little things from the shop as oppose to buying them myself.
    Jenna Married on 05/26/2017
    I had a wonderful experience with Debbie at Pealer's Flowers. She was very attentive to what I had in mind for my wedding bouquet. It was beautiful and better than I could have imagined!
    Alex Married on 05/21/2017
    Pealer's is fantastic. Debbie Keys is a great designer. My 6 bouquets and 6 boutineers were absolutely beautiful. We got them delivered for our wedding and they were delivered right on time, all labeled and packaged carefully. I couldn't have asked for better. Thank you Debbie and Pealer's for making our day wonderful.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Venue Chilton Venue Chilton Historic Weddings

Pealer's Flowers created stunning arrangements for our vendor photoshoot and it was an absolute pleasure to work with Debbie.

Mimi's Bridal Showroom Mimi's Bridal Showroom Wedding Decor & Lighting

It is always a pleasure working with Pealer's Flowers. There arrangements are always creative and well designed for the brides style. You can not go wrong using Pealer's for your special event.

KLB Events & Design KLB Events & Design Wedding Planners

A solid business foundation with years of experience, Debbie and her team are true artists when it comes to floral design.

3720 Trindle Road Camp Hill, 17011
Location of (Pealer's Flowers)

Other vendors in Lancaster for your wedding