207 Sunshine Lane, Faribault, MN 55021 Map · Phone number

About Paul J Caron Photography

The Paul J Caron Photography style is artistic and contemporary, blending traditional with photojournalism. We provide personalized service at affordable prices. Don't trust your wedding day memories to just anyone. Expect passion and professionalism. Call 507-333-2945 or email paul@pauljcaron.com for pricing information.

mosley555
5c2d1c80ae081a07 1364492392504 lehmann274
newhousewed258B

18 Reviews for Paul J Caron Photography

Kim · Married on 10/08/2011

Paul was amazing!!!!! We had to fire our original photographer so I was scrambling for someone who did similar quality that would be available at such short notice. I found Paul online, saw his work and was blown away! His photography was even better than our original photographer- and for half the price!! After meeting with him it was a no brainer- Paul is such a nice person and so personable (not a stuck up brat/diva like our original photographer). Paul came to our location (out of town) Friday and pretty much hung out with us until after the frist dances were all over on Saturday night. He was so much fun to have around and makes the pictures fun. The picrures from that day are so amazing, I am still in awe of the shots he got. I would recommend him anyday. He is prompt, curtious, and a lot of fun to have around. Even if he were to double his prices (which he should!), I would hire him in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/28/2011
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2011

Lots of good things to say about Paul J Caron Photography. Fun to work with, he loves what he does, and he spends a lot of time with you on your wedding day. Most importantly I loved my pictures!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/18/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2011

Jason and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Paul. He was professional as well as personable throughout the engagement and the wedding pictures. He was able to incorporate our surroundings to create magical pictures that capture the people as well as the feeling in that moment. He doesn't just record faces and places but rather memories to last a lifetime. Paul understands the need for traditional pictures with the family but also enjoys the creative moments with lighting, smiles and a little attitude!

One favorite moment with Paul during our wedding day pictures was while I was getting ready. He was walking around, cracking little jokes and snapping pictures. Some of the pictures of me getting ready were posed, like putting on lipstick in a mirror, and then there were a few that were more natural. There was one photo that he took of me while I was unaware that gave us all goosebumps and he said it was the best picture he has taken in 20 years. Those are the little moments I cherished while having Paul as our photographer because he truly cares about the couple, family and friends and wants to make sure the pictures do the day justice.

Paul was also great about timing. He made sure Jason was ready for me to come and see him for the first time. Paul made sure Jason had his eyes shut and was waiting for his bride to come around the corner. I am so happy Paul was able to make those moments come to life on film for us. He is sensitive to the needs of the couple, family and friends and did everything to make the best pictures happen.

I spent MONTHS searching for a photographer that would provide the service Paul provided for us. He was fun, engaging, creative, professional and most of all, highly talented. Paul's business is small, friendly, heartfelt and sincere. He truly cares about your day and the memories he is capturing with his lens and eye for the amazing.

If I had to do it all over I would ABSOLUTELY and WITHOUT A DOUBT have Paul again in a heartbeat. Jason and I plan on hiring Paul's services when it is time for our family to grow. His vision as a photographer is to provide photography services for you forever, not just for a day. As a part of his wedding package, we received a free sitting with our first child, when the time comes! Now that is quite the offer! We will rely on Paul for all of our baby and family pictures that are still to come.

I hope that if you are a bride or groom-to-be you will stop wasting your time searching and call Paul. He was wonderful, amazing and so were his pictures.

We can't thank him enough for all he has done for us and for the preserved memories we will have forever because of him.

Sent on 06/28/2011

Paul J Caron Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,503.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Trash The Dress

• Andrews Photography
    Andrews Photography Wedding Photographers

Paul is easy to work with and does a great job behind the camera too. Book him up fast if he has your date available. Great value and will stand behind his work. Rod Andrew Andrews Photography

• 207 Sunshine Lane Faribault, 55021 See on map