10425 Fawcett St., Kensington, MD 20895 Map · Phone number

About Pattrapon Bridal

Pattrapon Bridal is a wedding bridal shop based in Kensington, Maryland. It is an intimate off-the-rack boutique for brides who want one-on-one shopping experience. The boutique offers an extensive collection of gowns that are beautiful, elegant, and sophisticated with a wide range of styles and silhouettes. It also offers custom designed gowns to suit every bride-to-be's wedding style and personality. Aside from bridal gowns, Pattrapon Bridal also provides dresses and accessories for bridesmaids, mothers, and flower girls. The studio has been part of the industry since 1981 and features seasonal new inventory for the freshest designs and trends in couture.

Pattrapon Bridal caters to a varied clientele that includes bridesmaids, flower girls, mother of bride, and mother of groom. It also offer dress and attire items such as bridal belts, garters, jewelry, replicas, veils, hair accessories, plus size gowns, and shoes. Its services are as follows:

• Alterations

40 Reviews for Pattrapon Bridal

Pattrapon Bridal 1
Pattrapon Bridal 2

samantha · Married on 09/03/2018

I went to Pattrapon on recommendation by a coworker and found my dress! I almost cancelled my appointment after thinking I'd found the one at another shop. I tried on a total of 5 gowns and on the last one absolutely knew I'd found it. It was a Maggie Sotero with a tulle overlay and lace appliqué design which is in great and in contrast with what I thought I wanted. I'd been looking for crepe gowns with absolutely no details but fell in love with this design. She was patient, helpful, and the price was amazing at < $800. Brides who are on a budget for a gown less than $1000 should check this place out! The dress has spaghetti straps with light lace detailing, I told her I was keen on thicker straps and she brought out pieces of material to give me an idea of how we'd fashion thicker straps, exactly what I was looking for! So happy I came here :)

Sent on 08/19/2017

John · Married on 12/17/2016

Pattrapon did an amazing job! I got a Patience dress from Maggie Sottero, which is a strapless dress. But, I wanted it to have straps. I took it in and she made straps that were way better than what I had envisioned them to be. She also took extra care to make sure the bustle was exactly the way I wanted it to be. Lastly, the bust area was a little big and she made it fit perfectly on me!! I can't wait to wear my dress in a week and a half!!!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Matthew · Married on 08/20/2016

Working with Pattrapon was a treat, I found myself really looking forward to fitting days because she was so kind and helpful. I found a great dress in her shop - we were impressed with the variety of stock she had and were delighted at her willingness to bring numerous dresses out for a try. Having her talk through the potential alterations during the selection process was a huge help, it made it easier to visualize any changes while the dress was on. Her alterations are flawless! I picked up the dress from the final fitting and the work is just perfect. I can't wait for the big day now!! I would wholeheartedly recommend Pattrapon Bridal for a great experience.

Sent on 07/31/2016

Pattrapon Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Dress Replicas, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months