1403 Amber Dawn Dr, Temple, TX 76502 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About Patrick Trahan - Smooth Jazz

Patrick Trahan is a talented solo wedding musician based in Temple, Texas. Patrick is both a jazz recording artist and saxophonist with ten years’ experience playing with different bands across Texas. He has toured with award-winning bands and taught music at the University of Texas. He is now a world-travelling artist, delighting wedding parties with his smooth, romantic sounds.

Patrick Trahan performs for cocktail hours and receptions of all sizes and styles. He plays solo on the saxophone and sings, but uses a full band recording to fill out the sound. Because he is a solo musician, Patrick’s stage setup is simplistic and perfect for smaller events. He has an extensive repertoire of jazz, blues, R&B, rock, and other genres, but will learn new songs at your request.

Follow Patrick Trahan - Smooth Jazz on

Patrick Trahan - Smooth Jazz 1
  • Artainia

Artainia · Married on 06/22/2019

Every Musical Note was Magic

Hands down the best Saxophone player in the history of music. He was on time, professional, played every song better than I could ever dream of. Not a dry eye in sight on that day. I would pick him 1,000 times over because he was the best. Everyone enjoyed him. The best ceremony choice for music hands down and hats off. Love him.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Patrick Trahan - Smooth Jazz 2

Patrick Trahan - Smooth Jazz's reply:

Thank you for having me. This ceremony melted my heart. I wish you two all the best in life. Although I almost got choked up while I was playing.

Morgan · Married on 05/12/2018

Patrick was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I initially reached out to Patrick over the phone and he quickly followed-up via email to confirm his availability for our wedding day. We asked Patrick to play during pre-ceremony, while guests were arriving, and cocktail hour, while we took pictures. Although we only got to enjoy from a distance, our guests loved the sax! Our venue hadn't had a saxophonist before, which made including Patrick unique and different. I would highly recommend Patrick if you are wanting to include music other than strings or harp. Thanks again Patrick for making our day so special!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Nils · Married on 12/28/2014

Patrick performed for our wedding reception in December 2014. He was a joy to work with and the quality of service that he provided was top notch. Not only did he perform during the cocktail hour and a large portion of our reception, he also served as a DJ for the after-party!

I will never forget, while driving to our rehearsal dinner my wife and I had still not settled on a song for our first dance. We called Patrick, concerned that our choices would be limited due to the time constraints. He was incredibly accommodating and was able to play the tune that my wife selected the morning of our wedding (the song she chose was not in his repertoire)! Patrick is an outstanding professional and the Central Texas area is blessed by his presence.

Sent on 04/10/2018

Patrick Trahan - Smooth Jazz FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, Learning New Songs, Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Learning New Songs, Lighting, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Blues, Jazz, Pop, R&B / Soul
  • What music services do you provide? Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learning New Songs, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System