Patrick Julian Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,050 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,050 Most Popular Price

Based in Buckeye, Arizona, Patrick Julian Photography provides high-quality coverage for weddings and engagements. Patrick began his photography journey in high school, earning the National Scholastic Arts Gold and Silver Key awards. Now, with over 15 years of experience under his belt, he dedicates himself to turning each couple's romantic moments into photojournalistic mementos.

Patrick Julian Photography commits to one event per day, ensuring that each client receives their undivided attention. Additional hours, a second photographer, and coverage at multiple locations are some of the various services Patrick offers. Your final, high-resolution photos will be sent to you as digital files for easy viewing and sharing. Engagement and portrait sessions are also available to capture your love story in a relaxed, creative environment.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,050

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Erin M. Married on 10/30/2022

So amazing!

Patrick was hands down my favorite person to work with during my wedding planning. He was so friendly, quick to respond, really got to know my fianc茅 and I, and produced beautiful pictures. He was so supportive during our planning process and helped us find other vendors as well. I will recommend him over and over. We got our pictures back so quickly for both our engagement session and wedding photos. If you want a supportive photographer who has superb communication, this is it.

Patrick Julian Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review Erin! I am beyond grateful to have such amazing clients like you and Chris.
  • Macie
    Macie N. Married on 10/19/2022

Best photographer!

I cannot recommend Patrick enough! We had the privilege of having him photograph our engagement photos and our wedding. Every step of the way Patrick was there. He listened to our ideas and helped make our dreams come true! He was able to capture all of our love and emotion in our photos. His energy and flexibility made our night run smoothly and we couldn't have asked for anything better!

Patrick Julian Photography's reply:

You guys are the best!! Thank you for the awesome review Macie, I am so happy we were able to work together.
  • Alisha
    Alisha W. Married on 10/16/2022

Perfect photographer

Working with Patrick was amazing! He is extremely professional and knows exactly how to kindly direct a bridal party, bride and groom, and family with accuracy. I will treasure his beautiful photos forever and will continue to recommend him to anyone. He is a true artist.

Patrick Julian Photography's reply:

Thank you for the review Alisha!! I am so glad we had the opportunity to work together and make some awesome photos. Congratulations to you and Brandon!
  • illustration stars

Team

Patrick Julian
Patrick Julian
Owner/Photographer

Hi, my name is Patrick and I have been a full-time professional wedding photographer in Arizona since 2019. Prior to that I was a full-time Firefighter in Ohio and photography was a part-time business for me. My passion for photography doesn't stop at weddings, I love to be outdoors photographing my adventures hiking, camping, mountain biking and everything in between.

phoenix, arizona Buckeye, AZ, 85396
Location of (Patrick Julian Photography)

Patrick Julian Photography frequently asked questions

Patrick Julian Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files
Patrick Julian Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
Patrick Julian Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Patrick Julian Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
Patrick Julian Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files
Patrick Julian Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Patrick Julian Photography currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding