525 29th St., West Palm Beach, FL 33407 Map · Phone number

About Patricia Haston Photography

I am an award winning member of the Florida Professional Photographers. My work has been featured in National Wedding magazines. Most recently Wedding Style, Florida Design, and until the Internet have booked all of my Weddings through referrals only. I am also a member of 3 other professional guilds. That is good for my clients because I am required to attend classes and educational seminars to keep me informed and updated on all the latest trends in my field. I am also licensed and insured.

I do weddings and portraiture very beautifully and very professionally. I know how to take the best pictures so that nothing is left out, while still capturing the mood, and ambience of the day. I shoot in an illustrative style that is a mix of journalistic and traditional.

pat6
18e1151d98020928 1244487970828 2
ph

3 Reviews for Patricia Haston Photography

Nancy · Married on 12/27/2008

Pat Haston was just terrific to work with and I would and will use her again. Our Wedding pictures are just fabulous.

Sent on 06/22/2009

Kerri · Married on 03/29/2008

Pat was wonderful to work with from start to finish. She had great ideas for the engagement photos and made us feel very comfortable. As a result, we ended up with some great pictures. The day of our wedding, Pat was very prepared and didn't miss a beat. She has the patience of a saint! I have a large family and she handled them beautifully. I ended up with so many wonderful pictures, I had trouble choosing the photos for my album. I would recommend Pat to anyone!!

Sent on 06/23/2009

Susan · Married on 02/26/2000

As a wedding professional myself, I couldn't have been more pleased with the quality and elegance of my wedding pictures. The gorgious album she created for me told the most beautiful story. The story from beginning to end of the most wonderful day in my life. I still recommend Patricia to this day to all my brides and grooms.
    -Susan Damon, owner The Tux Shop