Cocoa, FL 32926 Map · Phone number

About Pastor Chris Johnson - Wedding Officiant

I am a lifelong Central Florida native and an ordained pastor and worship leader/musician and have been officiating weddings and vow renewal ceremonies for 14 years. My aim is to tell the beautiful love story God writes in every couple I marry, and I specialize in Christian weddings that have a very heartfelt and personal feel. I am also able to perform non-religious ceremonies. Just as no 2 couples are exactly the same, no 2 weddings I officiate are exactly the same, and I would be honored to tell your story on your big day!

As a musician/singer I have also performed for wedding cermonies and receptions for 15 years and if you are interested in those services, please ask! My specialties are love songs and church music via vocal and solo instruments with guitar, ukulele, and piano.

~ Chris

img7868
wedding promo
This was a very special wedding day! November 2015  - Jasmine and Daniel -
This was a very special wedding day! November 2015 - Jasmine and Daniel -
Beautiful New Year's Day Wedding in the shallows of the Atlantic Ocean in Cocoa Beach.
Weddings should be fun!  After officiating, I got out on the dance floor to celebrate with the...
Weddings should be fun! After officiating, I got out on the dance floor to celebrate with the...
Intimate Beach Wedding with just family and a handful of close friends - it was a truly special...
img4355 2
Lake Mary Events Center - Gebon Wedding Nov 2015
Lake Mary Events Center - Gebon Wedding Nov 2015
The breathtaking rotunda viewing the lake at Lake Mary Events Center was a memorable setting for the...
Outdoor area was perfect for photos - Lake Mary Event Center

37 Reviews for Pastor Chris Johnson - Wedding Officiant

• Tori

Tori Creasman · Married on 02/08/2020

The best of the best !

Christopher put together a beautiful ceremony for us. I received nothing but compliments of how wonderful he was from family and friends! He truly made it extra special and he is amazing at what he does! He described our love story so perfectly and was there with us every step of the way !! We are so blessed to have had Him officiate for us! ❤️ Use him and you will not regret it!

Sent on 02/20/2020

Pastor Chris Johnson - Wedding Officiant's reply:

I am so honored to have been a part of your day! What a beautiful couple and an absolutely wonderful story! Thank you for your wonderful review!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 01/04/2020

Exactly what we could have ever wanted!

We loved every second of our ceremony & Pastor Chris made it so personal, it was truly perfect. Couldn’t have had a better person marry us! 100/10 recommend!!

Sent on 01/30/2020

Pastor Chris Johnson - Wedding Officiant's reply:

You guys are incredible! I could feel the power of the love you share while standing up there with you and I so appreciate you trusting me to tell your story! God bless you both, and best wishes to Jeffrey this year in moto!
  • Danielle

Danielle Lauria · Married on 11/23/2019

Amazing and so so talented!

Chris played our ceremony and cocktail hour music on 11/23/19 and went above and beyond our expectations! He learned custom songs for us for our ceremony and the setlist for our cocktail hour was perfect! I can't tell you how many compliments we got throughout the night on how much people enjoyed chris' performance. Not to mention he's a joy to work with and always so pleasant and accommodating. We highly highly recommend Chris Johnson to anyone looking for a musician.

Sent on 11/26/2019

Pastor Chris Johnson - Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you both so much for the pleasure of serving you on your wedding day and thanks for the kind words in this review! Truly an honor! Praying nothing but the best for you and Michael!

• Rocking L Ranch Weddings
    Rocking L Ranch Weddings Barn & Farm Weddings

Pastor Chris is our resident officiate here at the Rocking L Ranch. Our couples love the personal touch he brings to each ceremony he performs. He is heartfelt and is very conscientious to customize your ceremony to reflect your personalities and portray your personal love story. You can't ask for anything more that that! We absolutely love him. Thank you Pastor Chris for taking good care of all of our couples here at the ranch.

• All Things Beautiful Photography Wedding Photographers

I am so impressed by Pastor Chris Johnson. From his clear and heartfelt speaking voice, to his amazing talent as a musician and vocalist! He not only has what it takes to be your wedding officiant and musician, he has the most genuine and caring heart too! He is very helpful and encouraging, and will give you the peace of mind so needed on your special day! I have worked with him many times and he is always outstanding! I highly recommend Pastor Chris Johnson! :)

• Pastor Matt - Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Chris Johnson is a wonderfully talented writer and gifted speaker. When he officiates weddings, he is able to capture the love story of each couple in a way that is honoring and life giving. He has over 10 years of full-time pastoral experience and I would highly recommend him to officiate your wedding.

• Cocoa, 32926 See on map
    Location of (Pastor Chris Johnson - Wedding Officiant)