Party People Events & Decor

Franklin, TN View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Party People Events & Decor is a full-service Wedding Planning, Coordination & Decor company based out of Nashville, Tn, and serving all over the country.

We believe in creating a bespoke event that matches your personality and resonates with your taste. From dramatic opulence to subtle elegance, From an intimate affair to a massive gathering- we do it all.

We Love what we do thus there are no limitations to what can be done and the lengths we’ll go for our clients. What makes us different is the ability to address our client’s needs and create something that is original, personalized and that knocks your socks off.

Every client has a different vision, a different budget, and different needs. It is our job and pleasure to create something special every time.

Other Services

We are also adept at providing a range of other services. Our design and styling services allow us to plan the colors, aesthetics, and overall feel of the day. We do this by crafting charming tablescapes, sourcing elegant linens, and so much more.

We also offer full planning, logistics, month-of coordination, and day-of coordination expertise. Some of our other services include the following:

• Timeline management
  • Floral design & Personal flowers
  • Venue selection
  • Seating charts
  • To-do lists.
  • List of highly vetted vendors

Bottom Line-

If you can envision it, we will turn it into reality with style and grace.

If you need a vision, we will create one. We guarantee it will always be " A Fabulous Event".

• Asian-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$700

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Palli G. Married on 12/18/2021

Great job done totally recommend

Awesome work by Shikha and team .
  • Christy
    Christy L. Married on 12/10/2021

Would 100% hire again!

This is the very first review I'm prioritizing following our wedding this past weekend as I feel most grateful to Shikha and her team for their amazing work. Not only did she execute the vision I had for our wedding flawlessly, but her compassion and warmth was evident throughout the whole process. I knew from our very first consultation call that Shikha was the most detailed and confident coordinator I needed for our big day. After my family members and friends saw and met her for the first time at our rehearsal, the compliments came rushing in: "That woman means business, and I LOVE it." She provided wonderful recommendations, provided rental items with consideration of our budget, and even kicked people out of our bridal suite for me when I felt overwhelmed on our big day. I would 100% call on Shikha again for a significant event in our future!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Christy! It was an absolutely honor to be a part of your beautiful ceremony. Thank you for trusting me.
  • Samica
    Samica Married on 12/03/2021

Shikha is Amazing!!

It was such a pleasure working with Shikha! She was so sweet & helpful. She definitely saw my vision and made my wedding look like a winter wonderland wedding! I can’t thank her enough for making my wedding day look so amazing! I would highly recommend hiring her for any wedding services.

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank You samica! You made a gorgeous bride! Thank you for your trust and I have to say that you have a stunning taste! Designing for you was a fun experience.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Party People Events & Decor 1
Offer

If you take two or more of our services we give you a flat 20% off on them.

Options-

full planning

Decor & Design

Month of coordination

9233 Moon Glow Drive Franklin, TN, 37067
Location of (Party People Events & Decor)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding