1410 51st Avenue, Nashville, TN 37209 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About 14TENN

Nashville’s most charming venue to host your wedding has finally arrived! 14TENN is an industrial-chic event space, boasting an open floor concept with the flexibility to create a stunning event from all areas of design. Let your wedding vision come to life through our white interior, exposed beams, wood floors and show stopping backdrops. Accommodate up to 300 guests for a seated reception, or more, for a cocktail style celebration. At 14TENN, our open vendor policy, no curfew, and 24-hour rental period give you all the tools you need to get the party started. Welcome to the 14TENN experience!

Included Amenities:
-Complimentary Wifi
-Complimentary Parking
-Pet Friendly Policy

Location
In the heart of Nashville by the Cumberland River, 14TENN is surrounded by plenty to see and do, such as the Grand Ole Opry, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Printer’s Alley, and more. Nashville’s Broadway is a popular hub for retail shops, tourist destinations, and live country music. Nearby lodging is available, and Nashville International Airport is just 14 miles away, making your occasion easily accessible for those traveling.

14tenn mariaholdacre 7 1 51 1017915 1560896280

4 Reviews for 14TENN

• Adrian

Adrian Flint · Married on 10/05/2019

A Dream Cone True

We found this venue online when it was just a sketched photo on a random search engine. When we visited 14TENN, it was completely under construction in the dead of winter with obviously no heat or electricity. We bundled up in coats and scarves, and walked around the empty construction site at night with our iPhone flashlights 😂 14TENN only consisted of some raw wood, a few original beams and a wonderful owner named Sean, who had no staff hired in Nashville yet. But we knew we HAD to get married there. We could see their vision and it matched ours. BEST DECISION EVER. I mean look at this place. And their customer service.. Over the top!! I could go on for days. Just know, the insanely beautiful space is just the icing on the cake. It’s the people there that make this place what it is.

Which leads me to our wedding coordinator Kaitlynn Montgomery. An angel in human form. This girl, y’all. I messaged her at least once a week with another ridiculous idea. And she encouraged me on every single one of them. Anyone who knows me knows how annoyingly Type A I am and how I prefer to do things myself and plan every detail to nauseam. Kaitlynn took SO much off my plate. If I asked her about something or suggested something, she had already taken care of it 3 days prior. She was always 5 steps ahead of me at all times. She single handily took my stress level down 1,000 notches on a daily basis. Every single last detail or idea that we came up with for this wedding would absolutely have never been possible without Kaitlynn. She brought it all to life. And Ellyse.. Her and Kaitlynn worked their butts off together on our wedding day and it was perfect. Every time I saw Ellyse that day, she was smiling ear to ear and it immediately put my nerves at ease. These two girls are just the absolute sweetest and SO freaking good at their jobs.

Now, one of the most important guy of the night... Our alcohol and bar concierge, Hunter!! I remember calling him one day thinking, he is going to kill me and I’m about to make him hate his job 😂 I was like, So I was thinking about cocktail hour and how it would be cool to serve hand-crafted blueberry mojitos named after our dog in 150 coconut cups with stir sticks that have our dog’s face on them. Oh and I want them all displayed on shelves with signs and the whole works. He was like, hell yeah, you got it. Not only that, he insisted on pulling out all the tricks. Infusing his own simple syrup with mint and having us over TWICE to taste the recipe and make sure it was perfect. He loves his job and it shows. He took full ownership of the bar and making sure we didn’t even have to think about it. THANK YOU HUNTER!!!

In summary,14TENN was an absolute dream come true and we cannot recommend them enough. Thank you for EVERYTHING. We love y’all!

Sent on 11/06/2019

14TENN's reply:

Adrian and Trevor,

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day, and for such kind words! As one of our first couples to book (before we were even close to completion), we are thrilled to hear how much you loved 14TENN and our staff! We loved working with you two, and wish you all the happiness in the world!

Kaitlynn, Ellyse, and Hunter
  • Cuong

Cuong Le · Married on 07/20/2019

100% recommended

14Tenn was an awesome venue and were very flexible. They exceeded our expectations and would recommend to anyone. Kaitlynn and the team were great to work with!

Sent on 10/26/2019

14TENN's reply:

Cuong,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were so happy you and Jennifer chose 14TENN to host your reception. It was a beautiful evening for a beautiful couple!

Kaitlynn, Ellyse, and Hunter

14TENN FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
    $ 6500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
    $ 6500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
    Bridal Suite
    Chairs
    Clean Up
    Parking
    Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    House Beer
    House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
  • Describe your venue:
    Ballroom
    Banquet Hall
    Historic Building
    Loft
  • What kind of settings are available?
    Indoor
    Covered Outdoor
    Uncovered Outdoor
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
    Bridal Shower
    Engagement Party
    Elopements
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer?
    Bar Services
    Outside Vendors
    Pet Friendly
    Set Up
    Wifi
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Specialty Beer
    Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available?
    Chairs
    Lighting
    Photo booth
    Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available?
    Barware
    Glassware
  • What transportation and access is available?
    Parking
    Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season?
    May
    June
    July
    August
    September
    October
    December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season?
    January