14TENN Reviews

14TENN View more information

Grace B. Married on 04/30/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Dreamy! Lindsey is amazing.

Lindsey was an amazing coordinator! So personable and helped with millions of questions. She put so much time and energy into making the day exactly what we dreamed of, including personally facilitating touches we didn't even think of and even helping us cut out unnecessary details to be more cost-effective. The venue ended up being perfect, and we found the BYOB package to be super cost-effective while also having a great bar team to utilize.
    Tips:
    Instead of adding the extra cost of speciality cocktails, we utilized the full bar BYOB package and made speciality cocktails out of the ingredients at the bar, which Clay was super helpful with.
    The only rentals included are tables, chairs, and the bars, which is helpful to know for planning initial budget, but their vendors are super helpful with the rest.
    It's a 24-hour rental (woohoo!) so be prepared to have your rehearsal the day-of or early in the morning the day before if there's a wedding the day before yours.
    There are certain add-ons that are included in some coordination plans and not others, so make sure to ask a bunch of questions to be the most cost-effective when picking any coordination!

Highly recommend, especially if you utilize Lindsey's talent!

Hi Grace!

Thank you so much for your kind words about your experience with 14TENN and our in-house planner, Lindsey! She absolutely loved working with you all and we hope to see you again very soon.

Congratulations again on your marriage!
    Rebecca F. Married on 02/14/2022

Exceptional service

Erin and the staff at 14Tenn were very attentive to our needs and their communication is top notch. They clearly know how to listen to a couple’s vision and turn it into a happy, successful event.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Amber F. Married on 01/15/2022

Beautiful Venue!!

If you are looking for a beautiful venue close to downtown, 14TENN is the place! This space is a blank canvas with so much room for creativity! No event is the same. Another thing about 14TENN is that is allows for a 24hr rental too. AMAZING!! No other venue I know allows this type of rental. The team at 14TENN wants to ensure their clients feel valued and with a stress free event and the 24hr rental definitely helps! Without a doubt, I would suggest this venue to anybody!

14TENN's reply:

Thank you, Amber! We always enjoy creating unique experiences with your team and cannot wait to see what we can do for our clients next!
    Carly G. Married on 04/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Simply stunning and easy to work with!!

From day one, 14TENN was amazing! When my husband and I first toured in February of 2019, it was still under construction. We knew from their sister venues that it would be stunning. Our coordinator was Kaitlynn Montgomery and she was beyond great. So laid-back, organized, and every meeting with her was productive and efficient... which was exactly what we needed. She quietly gets things done without raising anyones blood pressure, which is truly a gift in the wedding industry! The venue is gorgeous and has a great flow. I’ve been to many many weddings in my life, and they know what they’re doing!!

A couple weeks before our original wedding date in March 2020, Covid hit for the first time and the whole world shut down. Nobody knew what to do, but they worked with us. We postponed our 225 person wedding to August 2020 and a month out realized that wasn’t going to fly either. SO, talking to Kaitlynn and 14TENN, they were amazing in letting us have a small ceremony with our families that day in August, and allowing us to postpone the reception to April 2021 which we then succeeded with! It was absolutely perfect. I had a month to plan our small wedding ceremony after the second postponement, so it was a tremendous help they allowed us to do it there. It also rained that day and backyard vows (our backup plan) would have been disastrous! My husband and I were beyond grateful that Kaitlynn and the team were so easy to work with in a time that was not so easy for everyone!
    Catherine Married on 12/21/2019

Beautiful, flexible indoor venue

We had our December wedding at 14Tenn, and it was a wonderful experience! Kelsey was extremely helpful and friendly, answering all our questions and making sure we had what we needed. The space itself was gorgeous and perfect for our large guest list. We had the ceremony and reception in the same space, and it worked really well. We were able to set it up exactly how we wanted, and it looked stunning with simple decor. I highly recommend 14Tenn if you need an indoor venue for a large event!
  • Adrian
    Adrian F. Married on 10/05/2019

A Dream Cone True

We found this venue online when it was just a sketched photo on a random search engine. When we visited 14TENN, it was completely under construction in the dead of winter with obviously no heat or electricity. We bundled up in coats and scarves, and walked around the empty construction site at night with our iPhone flashlights 😂 14TENN only consisted of some raw wood, a few original beams and a wonderful owner named Sean, who had no staff hired in Nashville yet. But we knew we HAD to get married there. We could see their vision and it matched ours. BEST DECISION EVER. I mean look at this place. And their customer service.. Over the top!! I could go on for days. Just know, the insanely beautiful space is just the icing on the cake. It’s the people there that make this place what it is.

Which leads me to our wedding coordinator Kaitlynn Montgomery. An angel in human form. This girl, y’all. I messaged her at least once a week with another ridiculous idea. And she encouraged me on every single one of them. Anyone who knows me knows how annoyingly Type A I am and how I prefer to do things myself and plan every detail to nauseam. Kaitlynn took SO much off my plate. If I asked her about something or suggested something, she had already taken care of it 3 days prior. She was always 5 steps ahead of me at all times. She single handily took my stress level down 1,000 notches on a daily basis. Every single last detail or idea that we came up with for this wedding would absolutely have never been possible without Kaitlynn. She brought it all to life. And Ellyse.. Her and Kaitlynn worked their butts off together on our wedding day and it was perfect. Every time I saw Ellyse that day, she was smiling ear to ear and it immediately put my nerves at ease. These two girls are just the absolute sweetest and SO freaking good at their jobs.

Now, one of the most important guy of the night... Our alcohol and bar concierge, Hunter!! I remember calling him one day thinking, he is going to kill me and I’m about to make him hate his job 😂 I was like, So I was thinking about cocktail hour and how it would be cool to serve hand-crafted blueberry mojitos named after our dog in 150 coconut cups with stir sticks that have our dog’s face on them. Oh and I want them all displayed on shelves with signs and the whole works. He was like, hell yeah, you got it. Not only that, he insisted on pulling out all the tricks. Infusing his own simple syrup with mint and having us over TWICE to taste the recipe and make sure it was perfect. He loves his job and it shows. He took full ownership of the bar and making sure we didn’t even have to think about it. THANK YOU HUNTER!!!

In summary,14TENN was an absolute dream come true and we cannot recommend them enough. Thank you for EVERYTHING. We love y’all!

Adrian and Trevor,

Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of your special day, and for such kind words! As one of our first couples to book (before we were even close to completion), we are thrilled to hear how much you loved 14TENN and our staff! We loved working with you two, and wish you all the happiness in the world!

Kaitlynn, Ellyse, and Hunter
  • Cuong
    Cuong Married on 07/20/2019

100% recommended

14Tenn was an awesome venue and were very flexible. They exceeded our expectations and would recommend to anyone. Kaitlynn and the team were great to work with!

Cuong,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We were so happy you and Jennifer chose 14TENN to host your reception. It was a beautiful evening for a beautiful couple!

Kaitlynn, Ellyse, and Hunter
  • John
    John Married on 04/05/2017

Great Venue!

We love working at this venue as it's beautiful and the venue team is great at coordinating with the vendors.

14TENN's reply:

Thank you for your kind words John! The 14TENN team has loved working with you and is looking forward to creating memorable events in the future with you!
    Elizabeth Married on 10/19/2019
    1 out of 5 rating

So frustrating

If I could give them zero stars I would. Stay far away from the added services, as they cost us more time and money than they saved us.