Party People Events & Decor Reviews

View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Palli G. Married on 12/18/2021

Great job done totally recommend

Awesome work by Shikha and team .
  • Christy
    Christy L. Married on 12/10/2021

Would 100% hire again!

This is the very first review I'm prioritizing following our wedding this past weekend as I feel most grateful to Shikha and her team for their amazing work. Not only did she execute the vision I had for our wedding flawlessly, but her compassion and warmth was evident throughout the whole process. I knew from our very first consultation call that Shikha was the most detailed and confident coordinator I needed for our big day. After my family members and friends saw and met her for the first time at our rehearsal, the compliments came rushing in: "That woman means business, and I LOVE it." She provided wonderful recommendations, provided rental items with consideration of our budget, and even kicked people out of our bridal suite for me when I felt overwhelmed on our big day. I would 100% call on Shikha again for a significant event in our future!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Christy! It was an absolutely honor to be a part of your beautiful ceremony. Thank you for trusting me.
  • Samica
    Samica Married on 12/03/2021

Shikha is Amazing!!

It was such a pleasure working with Shikha! She was so sweet & helpful. She definitely saw my vision and made my wedding look like a winter wonderland wedding! I can’t thank her enough for making my wedding day look so amazing! I would highly recommend hiring her for any wedding services.

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank You samica! You made a gorgeous bride! Thank you for your trust and I have to say that you have a stunning taste! Designing for you was a fun experience.
  • Maggie
    Maggie M. Married on 10/02/2021

Best thing we did for the wedding!

I absolutely adore Shikha. I hired her as our coordinator and then upped our package to planner when pandemic stress was halting my ability to get tasks done! She became more than my planner - I now nanny her kids! I see her everyday and how hard she works to pull strings even when things are going awry. She is an absolute gem and meant to be a wedding planner. Shikha has an amazing strength of educating without pushing her opinion - though I trusted her judgement so much that I often asked her to make the call on something, especially when we were in a sticky spot. HIRE HER!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! Planning for you guys was such a wonderful experience, You guys are so alike you were meant to be!!!
  • Aaron
    Aaron S. Married on 07/17/2021

Wonderful, Professional and Excellent

Shika is so skilled and has a great eye for design. Her constant communication, attention to detail, and willingness to go the extra mile was truly amazing. Would highly recommend her services and eye for design to anyone!
    Kate B. Married on 07/03/2021

Above and beyond

Amazing!! She kept the whole event moving smoothly. We got so many complements from friends and family about how great our wedding was because of her!!!! Highly highly highly recommend hiring her for any kind of event!!❤️

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much!! it was a pleasure being a part of your wedding! Congratulations to the newly weds!
    Leslie Married on 05/29/2021

Best wedding decision ever!

Our wedding day was by the far the most perfect day of our lives; Shikha and her team are the reason behind that!

We knew from our first meeting with Shikha that we were in good hands. She knew our wedding and all the details better than we did. From start to finish, we could not have asked for a more dedicated person working to make everything happen. Shikha was always very patient, responsive, and ready to help whenever needed. She completely took the stress of wedding planning away.

The day of the wedding was nothing short of perfect. The details to the design and the execution of how everything turned out was beyond expectations. Not to mention gaining a friend through it all to make it even more special! Shikha truly has a gift for wedding planning. You can tell she truly loves what she does and her passion was conveyed in every detail that day.

We absolutely recommend Shikha and her team without hesitation! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much!!! It was truly a pleasure to plan your big day! Can’t wait to plan your next milestone!!
    Candace N. Married on 05/23/2021

Satisfied with the company

Hard working company and employees
    Jennifer H. Married on 05/15/2021

Better than imagined

Shikha listened to the how and what I wanted for my wedding and made it better then I could have hoped. She kept me on track with what needed to be done and the day of made me feel like a queen. You need her to plan your wedding! Thanks again Shikha, you're the best!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Jennifer! You are the queen! It was my utmost pleasure to plan and decorate your wedding!!
    April M. Married on 04/15/2021

• Odofemi
    Derek Married on 04/10/2021

Magical ❤️🍀 Best Decision after the Groom

This woman is amazing!

I found this company rummaging through potential planners and developed a connection in the first 30 minutes. From the beginning, not only was there a sense of transparency, but also a passion to see my vision come to life. This company went above and beyond in every way, including helping to connect me with phenomenal vendors.

Honestly this woman was more than I could have ever hoped for. She wrangled all the vendors, the bridal party, and the guests on the day of our event with gentle firmness. We planned for an outside wedding, it had to transition to inside, and it looked like that was the plan all along. Everything was beautiful. Everyone stayed happy. An easy flow and a magical time!
    Jennifer Married on 03/23/2021

Excellent Excellent Excellent

The best decision we made! Everything thus far has been seamless, she is so knowledgeable, effective and on it!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer for your kind words!!! It’s been a pleasure and so much fun working with you. Looking forward to the big day.
    Sani P. Married on 01/24/2021

Amazing Wedding

Party People Events and decor were wonderful! They were able to make my sisters wedding look absolutely beautiful within a really good budget.
  • Anahita
    Anahita P. Married on 08/10/2020

Excellent!! Excellent!! Excellent!!

My husband and I are so grateful that we found Shikha to plan our big day, we had a typical big fat wedding with an equally big guest list. she managed everything including last-minute changes with efficiency and elegance.

She was effective, organized, prepared, and kept on our schedule. Truly grateful to have found her.

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! your guys were a beautiful couple and thank you for entrusting me with your big fat wedding! Will see you again next spring for your brother's affair!
    Cecilia T. Married on 08/01/2020

A Wedding Planning MUST

Shikha was the best planner and cheerleader we could have asked for! Planning a wedding during a pandemic was a challenge that included uninviting 100+ people, dealing with new church restrictions, and even relocating our reception to another venue two weeks before the wedding - she helped us navigate it ALL. When we realized we had to switch venues, Shikha had good recommendations within a day, and two days later we had toured and decided on our new venue. There were so many overwhelming moments, but Shikha was always there asking what she could do to help and offering well-informed options. Hiring her was the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process! Additionally, we ended up renting several items from Party People Events & Decor - all of the items were beautiful and incredibly affordable. I would highly recommend this company!
    Ameera A. Married on 07/11/2020

Great vendor!

Shikha was my wedding fairy godmother! COVID changed my wedding plans from LA to Nashville and guest list from 100 + to 12 people. I literally nothing done but venue and photographer and Shula swooped in at last minute to fill in the blanks. She organized, decorated and did a great job.She works hard, cares and is pleasure to work with! Highly recommend.

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! You were a delight to work for! So happy for you guys!! And hopefully you’ll think of me for your wedding in LA!!!
    Brittany J. Married on 02/01/2020

I couldn’t have asked for more!

Shikha is so amazing that I can’t imagine how parking with anyone else for my wedding. She is such a sweet spirit and knows how to get things done. She communicated clearing with all the vendors, suggested vendors, listened to my vision and executed it flawlessly. she handled all last minute changes gracefully and my wedding look Gorgeous. Not only did she ensure that my husband And I stuck with schedule but also provided gorgeous decorations. My guests are still telling me how gorgeous the ceremony and the reception were. I highly recommend Party People Events and Decor to every bride in the world. Thank you Shikha

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such delight working with you guys! You guys made a gorgeous couple and it was a treat to watch your dance!
  • Marquita
    Marquita R. Married on 01/24/2020

Helped us have a day that was authentically us

Everything this day was great so happy I turned over the planning and coordination. We had a day that was authentically us and as two geeks with several fandoms the day was beautiful. She helped us have geek-themed wedding that represented us as a couple and kept my husband feed. Also, I just have to say how nice and lovely she was to work with and how she helped us mantian our budget and still have a beautiful day!!!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much! it was a pleasure knowing you & working for you guys and thank you for trusting me with your big day.
    Rachel K. Married on 11/23/2019

The Best Decision Ever!

We hired them for Wedding Coordination & Decor and they did a phenomenal job!

Decor- we are still getting complements on our decor, they took our vision and our taste and created a beautiful day for us.

Coordination- Not only are they way less expensive then the most but extremely thorough! We hired them for a moth of but she started 8months prior and was always available to answer questions and bat for us. She truly was our best gift to ourselves!
    Ebony C. Married on 05/18/2019

Wedding reception decor

The party people decorated all the tables at our wedding reception. I showed them pictures of what my dream wedding would look like and they nailed it! Everything was so elegant and romantic! I highly recommend them!

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure decorating your wedding. Wishing you a very happy married life!
    Bhavana M. Married on 05/12/2019

Wedding jitters? Say "bye-bye"!

It was an absolute pleasure working with Party People. When we first met Shikha, she spent hours listening to our needs, answering questions, and was willing to work within our budget. She reassured us that she could handle it all and I must admit she did it with such ease. We loved our wedding decor and received many compliments. We also had Shikha do the decorations for Mehndi/Cocktail party and inspite of last minute changes to the venue, she was able to come up with a simple and elegant decor paying attention to the tiniest details. Overall, we are very happy and we will definitely recommend Party People for any of your party needs.
  • Bhavesh
    Bhavesh P. Married on 04/05/2021

Shikha and her team did an incredible job!

This was my wife's and my third take for our wedding in light of COVID etc, and that also means we had three planners throughout the process. Shikha and her team did a great job! We had a small wedding with our immediate family only (7 guests in addition to my wife and I), but it felt like a big Indian wedding with all of the critical components and some surprises, like a huge sign with our hashtag and a sparkler machine when we walked in! My one small qualm was that Shikha and her team were at times working to the last minute instead of getting things done ahead of time, but this was not a big deal as things were done in time! I would absolutely recommend her to a family member or friend, especially if they are thinking about having a small wedding.

Party People Events & Decor's reply:

Thank you Bhavesh!! I am glad you liked everything especially #BINKLE☺️. A lot of fresh flower arrangements that do not have a water source esp in winters (with heating on) has to be installed closer to the time thus, all the late nights!! I am so happy that you enjoyed the sparklers they add to any event!!

You guys made a beautiful couple and My team and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.