Paper Hat Weddings

Grand Rapids, MI View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Paper Hat Weddings specializes in Day of Wedding Coordination. Different from a Wedding Planner, who helps budget and plan your wedding from start to finish, a Day of Coordinator works with you to take care of the details leading up to the wedding and to run the show on the big day. We don't just show up the day of, from the time you book, we're there to make sure all your plans come together!

You have a plan and want to make the wedding your own, but need a professional in the industry to help guide you through the process without the full-service price tag.

Having a Day of Coordinator allows you to keep your hand in the creative process, while letting us execute all of your details, manage your timeline + vendors, and set out all your special touches for you. Let's chat! Howdy@paperhatweddings.com

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1600.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150.00

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

• Amy
    Amy Married on 06/08/2021

Simply the best

I’ve tried to write this multiple times now but can’t quite find the words to express my gratitude for Lindsay. She took a few conversations over the course of a few months, random photos from Pinterest, and panic texts from me, and gave me the calmest dream wedding day. Through COVID, thunderstorms, and more she kept all our vendors in lockstep. Lindsay perfectly timed our hair and makeup, created the most beautiful tablescape and ceremony spot with our florist, delivered dinner perfectly, and made sure our photographer was everywhere collecting everything. She was like a fairy godmother who I barely saw during the day, but had every single tiny detail I had ever mentioned - down to saving the corks from our wedding toast, something I mentioned once months ago. And on top of it all she’s just an absolutely delightful human being. I wish I could hire her for everything in my life. Absolutely could not recommend her more if you’re looking for a coordinator!!
    Breana E. Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing experience!

I am forever grateful for Lindsay and the Paper Hat wedding team. Planning a wedding during a pandemic was no easy task but Lindsay was there every step of the way and helped us get over every hurdle. There is no way I would have gotten married in 2020 without her! Our wedding day ended up way different than we originally planned, but WAY better than we could have ever imagined thanks to all the extra effort Lindsay put into our day. I was nervous that it wouldn't feel the same as we cut our guest list down from 150 to 6, but she went the extra mile to make it just as magical and memorable. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! If you're in the market for a wonderful planner that truly cares about her clients, this company is for you!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley K. Married on 08/03/2019

The absolute BEST!

Lindsay is AMAZING. I highly recommend booking her and can’t say enough positive things about my experience with Paper Hat Weddings. I'm a Type-A person, so I couldn't believe that she was even more on top of it than me! My wedding day wouldn't have gone as great as it did without her. If there were stressors on the big day- I didn’t know about it because she handle it all without skipping a beat. She is incredibly organized- keeping track of all the details. I never once felt on my own because she was so quick to respond and beyond helpful. She worked closely with each of my vendors and executed my wedding vision perfectly. She went above and beyond all my expectations. Lindsay- you felt like a close friend throughout the entire process and Im beyond thankful for you!

Grand Rapids, MI, 49506
269-241-4288
Location of (Paper Hat Weddings)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding