4724 Hargrove Rd, Raleigh, NC 27616 Map · Phone number

About PAPER CAFE

PAPER CAFE is a unique stationery and gift boutique offering exquisite products. We invite you to experience our unmatched creativity, quality, service, and expertise.

bm1
PaperCafeStudio
Letter1

13 Reviews for PAPER CAFE

Stephanie · Married on 09/20/2014

Stacey is the owner of Paper Cafe and I had the privilege of working with her to create our custom, invitation suite. From start to finish, the experience was top-notch! She did a fabulous job with every detail of our invitations. It was an extremely important investment for me and I was over-the-moon excited for how they turned out. Stacey's vision and expertise allowed this to be possible. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Sent on 01/05/2015

Erin · Married on 11/03/2012

Stacey at the Paper Cafe was excellent in every step of the process. She developed beautiful invitation inserts and allowed me to create the exact designs that I wanted, creating everything from scratch. She was wonderful to work with and was very understanding of all of my questions and concerns, and helped us every step of the way. She also helped us work with a specific budget and get exactly what we wanted at that price point. Stacey has a great eye for design and I hope to work with her again for future invitation needs! I highly recommend the Paper Cafe!

Sent on 04/02/2013

Virginia · Married on 10/06/2012

Paper Cafe did my Save the Dates and Invitations. I went to Stacey in a bind and needed my Save the Dates turned around very quickly. Not only did she get them done quickly, she worked with my budget to get the Save the Date I wanted and within my price range. For the invitations she put together what I can only call a masterpiece. I've gotten so many comments about how beautiful the invitations were.

Sent on 08/15/2012

PAPER CAFE's reply:

Virginia, We are genuinely thrilled that you and Mike chose Paper Cafe to design your wedding stationery. We truly enjoyed working with you both and simply LOVED your beautiful color palette and gorgeous letterpress ensemble. The inner envelope liner, with the letterpress imagery of The Old Baldy Lighthouse, was such an exciting, finishing touch – we continue to display it in the studio! Thank you for taking the time to write a review – it is sincerely appreciated! We wish you, Mike, and your loved ones all the best for a future filled with love, happiness, health, and success.

Award

• Rev. Barbara Lodge
    Rev. Barbara Lodge Wedding Officiants

For beautiful paper good to personalize your wedding and other celebrations, this is the place to go.

• Renee Sprink Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want amazing paper products that are creative and different with personal service like no other, call Stacy today! She totally rocks!

• 4724 Hargrove Rd Raleigh, NC, 27616 See on map