Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Renee Sprink Photography

I'm Renee. I'm a photographer and I capture moments. The moments that tell your story. Romantic ones. Tender ones. Funny ones. Silly ones. Sassy ones. Clever ones. Inspirational ones. Heartfelt ones. Fleeting ones. But most importantly -- real ones.

A natural artist and storyteller at heart, I am also an experienced documentarian and will provide you with a creative yet personal and real story of your wedding day.

View my website at Renee Sprink Photography

Available for national & international travel

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Matted Prints (2)
Save the Date (2)
Canvas (1)

When planning our wedding and thinking about vendors, photography was the one aspect of our wedding that my husband and I knew we had to "go big or go home." In the years to come the photographs will be one of the only things that we will have available to see how our day unfolded and to look back and reminisce. My husband does not prefer to be the center of attention or photographs {or even like to be photographed} and I knew I had to find someone who was going to make him feel comfortable to be himself in front of the camera. I knew a few brides who hired Renee for their weddings, and I don't think I ever heard one negative thing about their experience. Upon meeting her, I just knew she needed to be our photographer. She was so personable from the very first time I met her and we truly felt that she wanted to get to know us both as a couple and individually because that's how she was going to get us the best pictures. We hired Renee for our engagement pictures, my bridal portraits and our wedding day. She got up before sunrise for our engagement photos and was an absolute joy to be around and made my husband truly feel comfortable being in that setting. She made it all worth it and then some. Renee has a unique eye for finding the right spots with the perfect lighting. We had a pretty large wedding party so I was worried about being able to get everyone to actually focus and Renee should never be underestimated. She took charge the day of the wedding and kept our families and wedding party on track and to the schedule and did it firmly but with the utmost class. All of our interactions with Renee have been nothing but pleasant. It was amazing having a photographer who absolutely loves what she does and truly wants to provide the best possible service for each of her clients. If you are looking for a photographer with a fun, bubbly personality, class, an eye for best "back drops" and lighting and someone who wants to truly provide you the best pictures that repres

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Renee and her team are amazing! I would highly recommend her for any of your photography needs, especially wedding and engagement pictures! Both my *now* husband and I are photo shy and don't enjoy being photographed. Renee was able to make us both feel comfortable in front of the camera and was incredible with our entire wedding party and all our guests. During the cocktail hour and reception she and her assistant captured so many moments while being unnoticed. She truly did work 'behind the scenes' and let the party happen, nothing was forced or staged which I love. We can't wait to see the entire wedding album. If you are looking for someone organized, personable, highly qualified, and easy to work with then Renee Sprink Photography is your best bet!

Profile Picture Alison, 1/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We LOVED having Renee as our wedding photographer and will most definitely look to her for future photography needs! Renee photographed all aspects of our wedding, including engagement, bridal, and day-of. She was very organized, responsive, and great at giving us direction. My husband is quite camera shy; she was able to get him out of his comfort zone and capture some really awesome moments. She works thoroughly and efficiently and won't stop until there are plenty of options. We loved every picture from every session so much, it was hard to choose our favorites. Even though she deals with many other brides and grooms on a regular basis, Renee still made us and our wedding day feel very special! Everything about Renee, her staff, and her service was perfect. We could not have asked for a better experience!

Profile Picture Katie, 10/22/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Renee Sprink Photography Pricing