Glen Cove, New York, Glen Cove, NY 11542 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 14

About Pamela Jusino Studios

Hi!
I'm Pam, a New York based and travel photographer capturing love, life, and laughter in vibrant color. I'm an artist, a lover of love, trees, and all things beautiful.

I am a Long Island based Wedding and Portrait photographer and also available for travel to any state and worldwide. I enjoy capturing people organically - your natural emotions in between poses shows who you are as a couple. The laughter, the inside jokes, the quirks that make you, you! My style is organic, but with an artistic approach to make sure you receive the most beautiful images of your engagement, wedding, maternity, or family.

I'd love to hear your story!

Follow Pamela Jusino Studios on

Pamela Jusino Studios 6
Pamela Jusino Studios 7
  • Anca

Anca B · Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing photos and experience!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience finding, booking and working with our photographer on in the big day. Professional, talented, very easy to work with and fun! and of course, the pictures were amazing as well. Thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Pamela Jusino Studios 8
  • Sarah

Sarah Mcnaughton · Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer and Beautiful Wedding Photos

Pamela did an absolutely fantastic job for my wedding and selflessly stepped in to save the day! Less than 48 hours before my wedding day, the photographer that we had arranged for canceled unexpectedly. We called Pamela on the recommendation of our wedding coordinator and she eagerly jumped right in to help us! Her preparation would have been impressive if we had hired Pamela from the beginning – it was nothing short of heroic on the compressed timeframe she was working under. Pamela got to know us, understood our photography preferences, learned the nuances of the venue, and figured out how to seamlessly blend in with our day-of timeline. In terms of our wedding photographs, we couldn’t be more thrilled! Pamela certainly captured a full range of pictures for our big day – beautiful posed shots, small candid moments, full family portraits, our guests in action – you name it, she thought of it. Her creativity and ability to improvise and attention to detail – beautifully capturing our accessories, special day-of items, dresses, florals, and all of the moments involving them – were incredible. On top of that, Pamela is very kind and warm, she listened to and worked with us, and made us feel truly comfortable during a whirlwind day (and under previously very stressful conditions!). She’s very responsive via email and text and sent us our teasers the next morning so we have something to enjoy while we wait for our final photos. From what we and our guests have seen so far, her work is truly amazing and we are so grateful to have found her!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing rehearsal dinner photos!

The week before my rehearsal dinner/wedding, the photographer I had contracted to shoot our rehearsal dinner unexpectedly canceled on us. She provided me a few suggestions of alternative photographers and Pamela was one of them! Pamela was so responsive and quick to reply and worked with us on our budget/photography needs. She came right on time and was able to capture great content through the dinner. She captured amazing candids and also staged photos that look truly amazing. I was also so pleased she brought lighting as the dinner was on a rooftop outside and got dark, so she was able to capture images even late at night. The best part of working with Pamela though was that she was able to turn the photographs around so quickly, we received them within 24 hours! We would definitely recommend Pamela to be your photographer and help capture special memories!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Award

Pamela Jusino Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• Glen Cove, New York Glen Cove, New York, 11542 See on map