Bella Goldin Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Anca
    Anca Married on 07/14/2019

Amazing photos and experience!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience finding, booking and working with our photographer on in the big day. Professional, talented, very easy to work with and fun! and of course, the pictures were amazing as well. Thank you!
  • Sarah
    Sarah M. Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful Wedding Photographer and Beautiful Wedding Photos

Pamela did an absolutely fantastic job for my wedding and selflessly stepped in to save the day! Less than 48 hours before my wedding day, the photographer that we had arranged for canceled unexpectedly. We called Pamela on the recommendation of our wedding coordinator and she eagerly jumped right in to help us! Her preparation would have been impressive if we had hired Pamela from the beginning – it was nothing short of heroic on the compressed timeframe she was working under. Pamela got to know us, understood our photography preferences, learned the nuances of the venue, and figured out how to seamlessly blend in with our day-of timeline. In terms of our wedding photographs, we couldn’t be more thrilled! Pamela certainly captured a full range of pictures for our big day – beautiful posed shots, small candid moments, full family portraits, our guests in action – you name it, she thought of it. Her creativity and ability to improvise and attention to detail – beautifully capturing our accessories, special day-of items, dresses, florals, and all of the moments involving them – were incredible. On top of that, Pamela is very kind and warm, she listened to and worked with us, and made us feel truly comfortable during a whirlwind day (and under previously very stressful conditions!). She’s very responsive via email and text and sent us our teasers the next morning so we have something to enjoy while we wait for our final photos. From what we and our guests have seen so far, her work is truly amazing and we are so grateful to have found her!
  • Amanda
    Amanda Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing rehearsal dinner photos!

The week before my rehearsal dinner/wedding, the photographer I had contracted to shoot our rehearsal dinner unexpectedly canceled on us. She provided me a few suggestions of alternative photographers and Pamela was one of them! Pamela was so responsive and quick to reply and worked with us on our budget/photography needs. She came right on time and was able to capture great content through the dinner. She captured amazing candids and also staged photos that look truly amazing. I was also so pleased she brought lighting as the dinner was on a rooftop outside and got dark, so she was able to capture images even late at night. The best part of working with Pamela though was that she was able to turn the photographs around so quickly, we received them within 24 hours! We would definitely recommend Pamela to be your photographer and help capture special memories!
  • Luis
    Luis Married on 03/23/2019

A Must Book

Pamela is Absolutely amazing. First encountered her when she did my sisters wedding, so I decided to book her for a surprise engagement, i must say she is someone who is inlove with the Job they do. A lot of photographers want to take you from shot to shot but pamela wants the shoot to tell a story, she let’s you feel natural and the pictures come out like magic but also knows how to guide you in the correct direction when you feel lost. I even decided to book her once more for my wedding photos and everything comes out absolutely amazing. Pamela does not disappoint
  • User4307345 2+ years ago

Hire her. Don't hesitate.

If you are here because you are considering Pam as a photographer, please stop looking and book her! You'll be doing yourself and your important moment the biggest favor. Pam has photographed important family moments and annual family photos for the past few years for us and I wouldn't turn anywhere else because her photographs are as beautiful as she is a person. She pays attention to the details, capturing the story of the moment so you can relive it over and over again. Pam has an eye for capturing so much more than just a photograph. Even in photos where we are posed, it is natural and carefree. This is the easiest decision you have to make.
    Kristina Married on 06/24/2018
    Pamela was absolutely wonderful! She was professional, kind, attentive, sweet and extremely warm. We are beyond happy with how our photos came out and will absolutely work with her in the future and recommend her to all of our friends and family. She did an outstanding job!
    Matty Married on 05/05/2018
    Pam was the ultimate professional. Family and subjects are sometimes difficult to handle but Pamela had such a sweet and personable technique.
    My daughter's communion guests were delighted with her style and manner!
    Michael Married on 04/01/2018
    Working with Pam was very easy!
    Marleny Married on 12/16/2017
    Very enthusiastic and great with kids !
    Carol Married on 11/17/2017
    Muy bien servicio....buena calidad,me gusto mucho!!! Muy dedicada a lo que hace,quede muy a gusto con Los resultados!!!
    Brenda Married on 10/22/2017

Our Engagement Pictures were Perfect!!!

Pamela took our engagement pictures in the early spring... we loved so many of our pictures I still post them till this day. She took her time to make sure we got some great shots and showed us how to pose so we were Pros by the wedding pictures! Thanks Pam! I highly recommend she’s the best!!
    Carrie Married on 12/16/2016
    I loved working with Pam. She was very professional and had great ideas for pictures. I let her take he lead for my wedding pictures and also a newborn session with our baby! She was super quick editing pictures and posted them in a gallery where I have access to all of the gorgeous pictures!
    Kass Married on 03/08/2013
    Pamela was super responsive from the moment we booked her to the day of the wedding. Her forms were very straight forward, and easy to navigate. Her questionnaire was thoughtful and perfectly detailed. I saw the work on her website and knew she was the one we wanted to photograph our wedding. She also kindly suggested we do video and I loved the things her team captured. Pam and her team were on time the day of the wedding, even though there was an unexpected snow storm. She was a wonderful photographer, very kind, and patient while getting her shots. She helped make our day special with her professionalism and kindness. When we got the photos from Pam they were stunning. The details of my wedding gown, the moments shared between my groom and his groomsmen, pictures of our family and of course the pictures of us were just perfect. I'm so glad we got her for our special day!