Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Michael Cassara Photography

I have to be honest, I am not your typical Wedding Photographer.

Not too many photographers are with you every step of the way...

As an fully independent Wedding Photographer, my goal is to always forge a bond with the bride and groom that starts at the first meeting and that lasts far beyond the day of your wedding. I am the photographer that will make a fool out myself just to make you laugh, the photographer who will dance with you throughout your reception, and the one that will capture the best moments when you least expect it.

From photographing the day, to editing the images, to designing the album, I am there from square one to the very end.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (5)
Liability Insurance (4)
Custom Graphics (1)
Toning (1)

One of the easiest decisions we made during our wedding planning process was booking Michael as our photographer. He is professional, and above all passionate in what he does. He made us feel extremely comfortable from the beginning, including our awesome engagement shoot. Michael has a unique way of shooting with the help of his second photographer which we loved -- he will be getting one shot while his assistant will be getting another angle, making the pictures that much better. We also got our pictures back extremely fast, we would have never expected them back so quickly! Michael is down to earth, professional, caring, and an amazing wedding photographer -- you won't regret using him.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was THE BEST wedding photographer we could've booked!! His work is outstanding and his professionalism is on point! He did a great job keeping our bridal party in line and getting all of our pictures done so we could get into our cocktail hour. Our engagement photos, as is all his work, our the best we've ever seen!!! He made us comfortable (because I hate taking pictures) and made us laugh. We STILL get complements on our engagement photos. His turn around time is amazing!! We got our pictures back within two weeks of our wedding! That's before some of our friends who were married two months before us! I trusted Michael with everything. He showed up to my parents house where I was getting ready the morning of our wedding. I told him "I trust you, what ever you have to do or think should be done, go for it." When we got our pictures back I had no idea he took my wedding dress outside for pictures. These came out amazing!!! The detail shots, ceremony, reception, EVERYTHING!! I seriously hope he will be able to do maternity shoots and family photos when we begin that part of our life. We couldn't even imagine using any other photographer for any important events.

Photo of Michael Cassara Photography in Bohemia, NY
Photo of Michael Cassara Photography in Bohemia, NY - Engagement Photos at Montauk
Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about working with Mike! He is phenomenal when it comes to his work. We sent out our thank yous just recently and people cannot stop raving about the quality of our photos and how gorgeous they came out!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews