1314 Jericho tpk, New Hyde Park, NY 11040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9

About Events Capture

Since the turn of the century, photography and Videography has been considered one of the purest forms of art. At Events Capture, we take absolute pride in making sure your precious moments are captured and displayed in their brightest light by our professional and dedicated staff.

Our primary objective is to capture your magnificent story from beginning to end with our unique photojournalistic and traditional style. We hope our dynamic and vibrant images will recreate your special day and last a lifetime.

We at Events Capture offer a full service production facility, allowing your photo and video needs accomplished with no additional outsourcing.

Our professionals use the most up to date and advanced equipment to ensure all images are produced with the highest clarity and overall quality. We understand your special day can be overwhelming and from the first click of the camera to the final albums, our staff ensures you receive the best results and quick turnaround time for all your work.

It is always a pleasure working with our clients. From the initial consultation to the day you walk out with your treasured memories, we will be there for you every step of the way. We treat all of our clients with the utmost respect and believe a positive relationship is the key to success.

Please feel free to browse our gallery and contact us with any questions, or to set up a consultation.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Harry and Sam

"A picture is worth a thousand words".... Let Events Capture be there for you.

Follow Events Capture on

Other couples have also viewed

• Peridot Imagery

49 Reviews for Events Capture

• Amy

Amy J. · Married on 05/29/2021

Best Professional Photography Company

Working with Events Capture for my wedding was like a dream! I recently wed at the Marriott in NY and had spontaneously hired EC for my big day. Wow, what an amazing experience my family and I had! Harry and his entire team were so easy-going and friendly to work with from day one. They communicated and worked really smoothly in keeping us updated every step along the way. A huge shout-out to Harry, for being so warm & friendly to make sure everyone was calm & comfortable for the camera. His professionalism was clearly visible as he made sure to capture each and every minute but significant moment of my special day. All in all, Harry & his team at Events Capture were flawless in their work, and helped create such beautiful memories that I’ll treasure for a lifetime! One of the best decisions I made and would absolutely recommend to others!

Sent on 06/03/2021

Malaika R. · Married on 05/21/2021

Outstanding Experience

Harry and his team were truly a pleasure to work with. I came in a bit stressed about being a little late and he made sure to make me comfortable and make my day so special. His jokes and overall vibe were so fun and friendly. We will definitely let all our friends and family to reach out to this amazing team for future events!!
    -Malaika Raza

Sent on 05/26/2021

Events Capture's reply:

Hello Malaika,

Thank you so much for choosing EC for your big day! our team had so much fun working with you and your family. Please continue to share love and support, we apperciated it!

Lizanna K. · Married on 05/08/2021

Amazing Photographer and Team!!

Harry and the Events Capture Team was beyond amazing to work with. The first time I spoke to Harry about the photography inquiry I knew that he would be our photographer. He explained everything in detail and the team had great communication start to finish. I let Harry know that I wanted to make sure we captured the love of our family and they did just that. Our pictures came out amazing and I would highly recommend him for any events. You will not be disappointed.Harry and his team are very talented and I’m so glad I chose them as our photography/videography vendor.

Sent on 05/26/2021

Events Capture's reply:

Hey Liz,
    Thank you so much for your love and kind words we truly appreciated it! Thank you so much for choosing EC for your big day!
    We can't wait to shoot another event in the near future with you all.
    Thanks

• Events By Khadejah Wedding Planners

Events capture does videography and photography, anywhere from destination weddings to engagement shoots, they do it all! So creative and detailed. I had the pleasure of working with them a few times and together we made an excellent team!

• 1314 Jericho tpk New Hyde Park, NY, 11040 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Events Capture)

Events Capture frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Events Capture offer?

Events Capture offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Events Capture offer?

Events Capture offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Boudoir Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Slideshow

What photography materials does Events Capture offer for wedding events?

Events Capture offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Albums
  • Canvas
  • Digital Files
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Events Capture and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Events Capture is recommended by 94% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 4.8 out of 5 with the following breakdown: 4.8 in quality of service, 4.8 in average response time, 4.8 in flexibility, 4.8 in professionalism and 4.8 in value.