15 Reviews for Michael Cassara Photography

Liability Insurance (4)
Custom Graphics (1)
Toning (1)
15 Michael Cassara Photography Reviews

One of the easiest decisions we made during our wedding planning process was booking Michael as our photographer. He is professional, and above all passionate in what he does. He made us feel extremely comfortable from the beginning, including our awesome engagement shoot. Michael has a unique way of shooting with the help of his second photographer which we loved -- he will be getting one shot while his assistant will be getting another angle, making the pictures that much better. We also got our pictures back extremely fast, we would have never expected them back so quickly! Michael is down to earth, professional, caring, and an amazing wedding photographer -- you won't regret using him.

Profile Picture Pamela, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Michael was THE BEST wedding photographer we could've booked!! His work is outstanding and his professionalism is on point! He did a great job keeping our bridal party in line and getting all of our pictures done so we could get into our cocktail hour. Our engagement photos, as is all his work, our the best we've ever seen!!! He made us comfortable (because I hate taking pictures) and made us laugh. We STILL get complements on our engagement photos. His turn around time is amazing!! We got our pictures back within two weeks of our wedding! That's before some of our friends who were married two months before us! I trusted Michael with everything. He showed up to my parents house where I was getting ready the morning of our wedding. I told him "I trust you, what ever you have to do or think should be done, go for it." When we got our pictures back I had no idea he took my wedding dress outside for pictures. These came out amazing!!! The detail shots, ceremony, reception, EVERYTHING!! I seriously hope he will be able to do maternity shoots and family photos when we begin that part of our life. We couldn't even imagine using any other photographer for any important events.

Photo for Michael Cassara Photography Review - Engagement Photos at Montauk
Photo for Michael Cassara Photography Review - Engagement Photos at Montauk
Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough about working with Mike! He is phenomenal when it comes to his work. We sent out our thank yous just recently and people cannot stop raving about the quality of our photos and how gorgeous they came out!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Mike not only does AMAZING work, but is a joy to work with. He is very professional and his passion and talent is evident in his work. I recommend Mike to everyone.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

If you want first class photography look no further than Michael Cassara Photography. Mike did an amazing job with every aspect of our event. He was flexible with the plan we selected in that we had already done engagement photos and offered alternatives and answered my questions promptly. We got our photos back 3 weeks from our wedding date and couldn't believe how amazing each picture was. We are so impressed with Mike's skills and are extremely happy and satisfied with his work! I would HIGHLY recommend Michael Cassara Photography...you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Krista, 7/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance

What struck us first about Michael Cassara Photography was his unique eye. His photographs were not your standard run of the mill wedding shots. His style was more natural and relaxed as opposed to uptight and all about business. He was able to make us feel at ease and capture breathtaking and candid moments that we will treasure for life. Working with Mike was like working with an old friend, easy to talk to and knew how to make our shots come out their best!! We would definitely recommend him!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

My husband and I got married on October 1, 2016 and have been thrilled with Michael and his team from our first conversation to the album printing.

We wanted an independent photographer that could provide a range of styles - classic, lifestyle, documentary and dramatic. We also needed a photographer that would work within our $4,000 budget. But many photographers in our budget were either with studios or only shot in one or two different styles, or simply looked at this as a 'business'. When we got a personal referral to Michael, we were immediately taken in by his portfolio which was filled with exactly the kind of photos we wanted. With his shooting styles along with his pricing, we knew we'd found a photographer whose photos would illustrate our story, and that we'd enjoy our time with him on our wedding day.

Michael has always been talented and easy to talk to. Planning phone calls and emails were always promptly answered. We opted for an engagement session, which we did in Central Park and Michael had no problem coming into the city. The engagement shoot was easy and fun and it allowed us to get comfortable with Michael and his directional style so if it's in your budget I recommend doing this.

The engagement photos were beautiful, but no match for the wedding pics which are gorgeous. Michael and his team captured so many moments - both posed shots and the little quiet moments we were hoping to get -even some fun shots with in-jokes that if anything kept us relaxed on what is an otherwise stressful day. Throughout the couples photos (which we took beforehand), to family shots during the reception, he was open to suggestions and listened to our preferences. We are in love with our album because it not only shows the beautiful and fun wedding we had, it showcases our love with all of these beautifully shot candid moments. We highly recommend Michael - you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Dominique, 10/1/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

My husband and I got married July 9 2016 in upstate New York and we can't say enough great things about Michael! He produced the most beautiful pictures we have ever seen and we were blown away by the shots he was able to get (especially since it TORRENTIALLY rained at our outdoor/barn wedding). Despite the difficulty of the rain he didn't skip a beat and we still got the best wedding pictures to cherish for the rest of our lives. Throughout the planning process he was easy to get along with, was there to answer any and all questions promptly and with patience, and you can feel how dedicated he is to his work. We are beyond thrilled with our album and even our friends have said they were "literally the best wedding photos" they have ever seen! I loved having Michael as our photographer and highly, 100%, without a doubt suggest you use him for whatever special occasion you have! I know we are sure to use him again in the future :)

Profile Picture Meagan, 7/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Michael Cassara Photography is simply amazing! During our hectic and most memorable day, Michael knew exactly how to capture it. He really follows through with the whole entire day: from getting ready to the details, ceremony, reception, etc. He is very thorough and will ask what type of photos you are looking to capture and he makes it happen! I would recommend any soon-to-be bride and groom to Michael Cassara Photography - they will not be let down.

Thank you again Michael!

Profile Picture Rochelle, 7/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

At the end of our wedding reception, I turned to Mike and said, “Please don’t go. I’m not ready to say goodbye to you yet.” THAT is when you know you’ve hired the best of the best. Everything about Mike Cassara is professional, fun, thoughtful, stylish and engaging, and we couldn’t have been happier with our decision to hire him to capture the most special day of our lives. The extra mile he went to do a sunrise engagement shoot in Montauk to capturing every wedding day detail and candid moment with our family, wedding party, and guests was so much more than we could have hoped for. Planning a wedding can be a long and taxing process, so do yourself a favor and book Mike so you can move on to the rest of your to-do list. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Planning a wedding is a long, tiring, and at times stressful process. But hiring Mike Cassara as my photographer was easily the best decision I could have made. His commitment to quality is unparalleled and above all he was professional, fun, and super flexible to work with from engagement pictures to wedding day. Any time I had a question, he was there to answer almost instantly. My album is absolutely beautiful and if I could get married all over again, I wouldn't hesitate to hire him once more. Do yourself a favor, and hire Michael Cassara Photography.

Profile Picture Audra, 2/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

There are a lot of wedding photographers on Long Island and finding a good one is very hard. I decided to ask friends if anyone knew of a good wedding photographer and someone happened to recommend Mike. We decided to check out his website and my wife loved his portfolio. From the moment I first spoke with Mike on the phone I knew he was just what we were looking for. Mike was very professional and he made us feel comfortable through the entire process which is a big deal because I hate taking pictures. We decided to go with engagement photos that came out great, a wedding album that was absolutely amazing, thank you cards, a wooden flash drive with a keepsake box and beautiful photos of every moment of our wedding day. Mike made everything extremely easy on us and our friends and family throughout every moment of the wedding day. He was very easy going and personable. We felt like we had known him for years. We also chose to go with a second shooter as well. Their styles were so complimentary of one another that you couldn't tell who took what pictures, the quality was amazing. We got our pictures back very quickly and after looking through them we couldn't believe he had been able to capture such candid and intimate moments throughout the night. Most of those moments we had no idea he was even standing right there. I had always thought all wedding photographers were very schedule oriented and intrusive to the point where you couldn't really enjoy your big night. Mike made me realize that I was completely wrong. He even got on the dance floor and got some incredible moments on film. We would highly recommend Mike for any occasion that warrants beautiful photos.

Profile Picture Eugene, 2/20/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

If you are searching for a photographer, look no further!! Michael Cassara was beyond wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. He was organized, made everyone feel comfortable, and his pictures are stunning! Michael was "never in the way" and offered his expertise all while making sure he captured every photo op. We felt at ease on our wedding day knowing we were in good hands!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

LOOK NO FURTHER for your wedding photographer. Seriously. Michael Cassara is the best of the best, and will make you feel SO comfortable on your special day. He was so wonderful, personable, and great at capturing those quality moments. My pictures came out better than I could've dreamed of and I'm so glad I went with him.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

I cannot sing high enough praises for Michael Cassara Photography! From our initial inquiry, Mike was extremely quick to respond to our emails, flexible with our travel schedules (we planned our LI wedding from our home in MA), and supportive of our ideas & requests. He traveled out to the Hamptons the day after Christmas for our engagement session, made us feel comfortable in front of the camera almost immediately, and captured so many amazing moments in places that have historical importance to my family. Flash forward to our wedding day, we felt at ease with Mike and his team by our sides all day. He has an amazing eye for lighting and style and is super easy going (a HUGE help on such a potentially stressful/overwhelming day!). The amount and span of photos we ended up with (within 2 weeks of our wedding day, both online & on a flash drive) is incredible - he got every detail, candid moments with our guests, parents, vendors and bridal party, beautiful snaps of our first hours as husband & wife. Mike also worked on our gorgeous leather bound wedding album and is helping with our parent albums too. His standards for quality are unparalleled.

Profile Picture Christy, 5/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images